Odisha Mining Corporation (OMC) Invites Application for 15 Surveyor Recruitment 2021
OMC Jobs Freshers
invites applications for recruitment of Surveyor
Number of Vacancy: 15 Posts
|OMC Jobs Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||15 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not below 18 years and above 32 years.|
|Salary||35400 - 112400(Per Month)|
|Posted on||17 Aug, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Mines Survey/Mining Engineering from a AICTE recognized Institute with Survey Certificate of Competency in Mining Surve from DGMS
35400 - 112400(Per Month)
Age Limit: Not below 18 years and above 32 years.
How to Apply:
1. Interested eligible candidates (domicile of the State of Odisha for Non-Executive posts) are advised to download the bio-data format from OMC website https://omcltd.in and submit the same duly filled in and signed together with self attested supporting documents at the time of Walk-in-Interview.
2. The candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria for respective posts are advised to download the bio- data format from OMC Website https://omcltd.in. which to be filled up by the candidate in English after carefully reading the eligibility criteria prescribed for each post.
3. The applicant should affix recent colour passport size photograph at top right side of the application form.
4. The applicant should submit self attested copy of certificates/documents from HSC onwards towards proof of qualification, marks, age, caste, experience, resident certificate etc along with the application form at the time of interview.
5. Valid caste certificate/ SEBC certificate & resident certificate must be obtained from the Competent Authority & be produced on the date of interview.
6. OBC certificate in place of SEBC certificate shall not be accepted.
7. The candidates already employed in Govt./ Semi-Govt./ Central PSU/ State PSU shall submit 'No Objection Certificate' issued by their present employer at the time of interview.
8. Applications without supporting documents/ incomplete/not full-filling the prescribed criteria in any respect shall be rejected.
9. Walk In Date:
i. Mining Mate- Ill: 02.09.2021 at 8.00 AM
ii. Surveyor: 03.09.2021 at 8.00 AM
10. Venue: Community Centre, OMC Colony of Regional Office, Barbil Dist- Keonjhar
1. Selection will be made on the basis of career marking and performance in the Walk-In interview considering the vacancies, percentage of reservation as well as requirement
2. Filling-up of vacancies is solely at the discretion of the Management based on suitability' of candidates and no claim will arise for appointment, if vacancies are not filled up due to un- suitability/insufficient number of candidates.
3. The candidature of the applicant would be provisional and subject to subsequent verification of certificates/ testimonials.
Published on: 18 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
About Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd Recruitment
About Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd
Odisha Mining Corporation Limited or OMC is a Gold Category Public Sector Undertaking (PSU) established on 16 May 1956 as a joint venture company between Government of Odisha and Government of India to explore and harness the mineral wealth of the Odisha and make value addition. Odisha Mining Corporation is managed by a Board of Directors consisting of Government Directors and Independent Directors. The day-to-day management of the corporation is looked after by the Chairman and the Managing Director as authorized by the Board of Directors.
OMC recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as General Manager (Coal), Deputy General Manager (Mining), Senior Manager (Mining), Manager (Geo).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree in Mining Engineering, M.Sc./ M.Tech. in Geology/Applied Geology for a great career at Odisha Mining Corporation Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 15 vacancies in total. Surveyor: 15 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Surveyor?
The Payscale is as follows Surveyor: INR 35400 - 112400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Surveyor job at Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in OMC House, Bhubaneswar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Surveyor, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd September, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021