OPTCL Recruitment 2021 for 18 Non Engineering Trade Apprenticeship
Vacancy Circular No:
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL)
invites applications for recruitment of Non Engineering Trade Apprenticeship
Non Engineering Trade Apprenticeship
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Regd. Office: Janpath, Bhubaneswar, 751022 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 18 Posts
|OPTCL Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Non Engineering Trade Apprenticeship|
|Education Requirement||B.Sc,LLB,B.Lib,LLM,M.A,M.Com,PG Diploma,MSW|
|Total Vacancy||18 Posts|
|Job Locations||Bhubaneswar (Bhubaneshwar)|
|Age Limit||Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 31.12.2021.|
|Posted on||28 Dec, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Jan, 2022|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, LLB, B.Lib, LLM, M.A, M.Com, MBA/PGDM, PG Diploma, MSW
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Ltd. (OPTCL), is one of the largest state-owned power utilities in the country, engaged in the business of Transmission of electricity in the State invites application from promising, energetic and bright candidates for Non Engineering Trade Apprenticeship For One Year Duration at offices across Odisha in the following trades / disciplines:
1. Post Name: Non Engineering Trade Apprenticeship
2. No of Vacancies: 18
3. Monthly Stipend: Rs. 9,000/-
4. Name of the Trade / Discipline:
i. Human Resource (HR) / Corporate Relations (CR)
ii. Finance (Accounts)
iv. Hospitality Management
v. Library Science
5. Educational Qualification:
i. Human Resource (HR) / Corporate Relations (CR):
MBA (HR) / MSW / Post Graduate Degree in Personnel Management / Personnel Management & Industrial Relation (2 years full time Course) from a recognized University / Institution. For CR Apprentice, PG / PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication from a recognized University / Institution in addition to one of the essential qualification mentioned at (a) above.
ii. Finance (Accounts): M.Com (Finance/Accounts) from a recognized University / Institution.
iii. Law: LLM / LLB from a recognized University / Institution.
iv. Hospitality Management: B.Sc in Hospitality & Hotel Management or Hotel Administration / Bachelor in Hotel Management & Catering Technology (HMCT) from a recognized University / Institution.
v. Library Science: Bachelor of Library and Information Science (B.Lib.l.Sc.) / Bachelor of Library Science (B.Lib.Sc.) from a recognized University / Institution.
6. The period of Apprenticeship Training:
The period of Apprenticeship Training shall be of one year i.e., 12 Months. The training period will commence from the online contract date of Apprenticeship Training and will be for one year and the Apprentices shall be paid stipend from start of online contract date subject to satisfactory performance.
Apprenticeship Training will be provided at different offices of OPTCL spread across all over Odisha. No accommodation shall be provided to the engaged apprentices by OPTCL at the training locations. Apprentices shall have to abide by safety rules strictly at their places of engagement. All COVID-19 related guidelines issued by Central / State / Local authorities shall be strictly adhered to by engaged Apprentices at the location of Apprenticeship Training.
8. No.OPTCL-14013/1/2021- T AND D - 20312
Age Limit: Candidate should not be less than eighteen years of age as on 31.12.2021.
1. In the event of number of applications being large, OPTCL will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable number by drawing a merit list in the order of the percentage secured by the applicant in the prescribed essential educational qualification.
2. Wherever CGPA/CPI or Grades in qualifying examination is awarded, equivalent percentage (%) of marks should be indicated in the application form as per norms adopted by concerned Board / Council / University / Institute.
3. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the Board / Council / University / Institute at the time of reporting, in case of final selection.
4. The candidates from the merit list will be called for Document Verification & Personal Interview. If found suitable then a separate final merit list will be prepared based on Interview marks, Career Marking and Location Preference.
5. Only one (1) week time period will be given to the provisionally selected apprenticeship trainee to accept online generated contract and subsequent joining at place of engagement
6. If the trainee does not join within the given time his/her candidature will be summarily cancelled.
7. The wait list of candidates will be prepared and operated as and when required
8. In case of candidates securing equal marks in the merit list (even after considering the decimal points) the candidate securing more marks in the preceding educational qualification will be placed at higher position in the merit list.
How to Apply:
1. Interested candidates who fulfils the eligibility criteria may submit their application as below:
2. Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate) in the website of: https://apprenticeshipindia.org, https:/_/portal.mhrdnats.gov.in
3. The detailed procedure to apply online is uploaded at Apply Online page.
4. No TA / DA / Other expenses will be paid for attending Document verification and Interview.
5. Opening Date of Online Application: 05 January, 2022 (11.00 AM)
6. Closing Date of Online Application: 25 January, 2022 (05.00 PM)
Published on: 28 December 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited. The other Related Jobs Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Junior Management Trainee - ( 40 Posts) Posts
Janpath Rd, Gridco Colony
|Last Date: 10 February 2022|
| Non Engineering Trade Apprenticeship - ( 18 Posts) Posts
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Regd. Office: Janpath
|Last Date: 25 January 2022|
| Graduate Engineering Apprentice - ( 80 Posts) Posts
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation, Janpath road
|Last Date: 25 January 2022|
| Diploma Engineering Apprentice - ( 152 Posts) Posts
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Janpath Road
|Last Date: 25 January 2022|
| Chief Vigilance Officer (CVO) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 2nd November 2021|
| Junior Maintenance & Operator Trainee (JMOT) - ( 200 Posts (UR-101, SEBC-22, SC-32, ST-45)) Posts
|Last Date: 14th October 2021|
| Management Trainee (MT) - ( 50 Posts (UR-25, SEBC-05, SC-08, ST-12)) Posts
|Last Date: 31st August 2021|
| Management Trainee (MT) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 13th June 2021|
About Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited Recruitment
About Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited
ODISHA POWER TRANSMISSION CORPORATION LIMITED (OPTCL), one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country was incorporated in March 2004 under the Companies Act, 1956 as a company wholly owned by the Government of Odisha to undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. The registered office of the Company is situated at Bhubaneswar, the capital of the State of Odisha. Its projects and field units are spread all over the State.
Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) started operations in the year 1st April 2005. OPTCL is one of the largest Transmission Utility in the country. Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited undertake the business of transmission and wheeling of electricity in the State. OPTCL has its registered office at Bhubaneswar.
Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Telecom Technician Trainee, Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee, Management Trainee (Electrical/ Telecom/ Finance/ Law/ HRD/ Information Technology/ Junior Electrical. Junior Telecom/ Junior Information Technology), Junior Maintenance and Operator Trainee, Junior Telecom Technician Trainee.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in HSC Class + National Trade Certificate in Electronics Mechanic / Radio Television Mechanic / Radio Mechanic Trade, HSC Class+ National Trade Certificate in Electrician Trade, Graduation in Engineering discipline of Electrical/Finance/Information Technology & Law (Legal) or Diploma in Engineering, Degree in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Diploma in Civil Engineering, for a great career at Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 18 vacancies in total. Non Engineering Trade Apprenticeship: 18 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Non Engineering Trade Apprenticeship?
The Payscale is as follows Non Engineering Trade Apprenticeship: INR 9000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Non Engineering Trade Apprenticeship job at Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited, Regd. Office: Janpath
What is Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited Non Engineering Trade Apprenticeship: 18 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited Non Engineering Trade Apprenticeship: 18 Posts, is 25th January, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Non Engineering Trade Apprenticeship, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th January, 2022
- Ministry Of Defence Invites Application for Technical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Defence Research Laboratory (DRL) Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2022
- Ministry of Earth Sciences (MoES) Invites Application for 5 Protect Scientist-II Recruitment 2022
- Indian Coast Guard (IGC) Invites Application for Sarang Lascar Recruitment 2022
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2022
- IISER Berhampur Invites Application for Librarian, Technical Officer and Various Posts
- NCDRC Invites Application for Assistant, Accountant and Various Posts
- Bureau of Energy Efficiency (BEE) Invites Application for Accountant Recruitment 2022
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 281 Sub Inspector, Head Constable, Constable Recruitment 2022
- Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Invites Application for Chief Administrative Officer Recruitment 2022
- High Court Of Gujarat Invites Application for Assistant Librarian Recruitment 2022
- Department of Drinking Water and Sanitation Invites Application for Deputy Adviser, Assistant Adviser Recruitment 2022