Govt Paradip Port Trust Jobs 2020-2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Paradip Port Trust Invites Application for Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: AD/RSC-I-21/46/2016/3368
Paradip Port Trust
invites applications for recruitment of Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer
Deputy Chief Vigilance Officer
Paradip, Bhubaneswar, 754142 Odisha
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Officers holding analogous posts or officers holding posts in the scale of pay of Rs.20600- 46500/- (pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.10750- 16750/-) with 4 years regular service in the grade failing which officers of a combined regular Service of 9 years in the scales of pay of Rs.20600-46500/-(pre-revised scale of pay of Rs.10750-16750/-) and Rs.20600-46500/-(pre revised scale of pay of Rs.9100-15100/-) in any Major Port Trusts/Central Government/ State Government/Public sector undertakings or Autonomous bodies. Preference will be given to the persons having experience in vigilance work.
Pay Scale:Pay Scale:
24900-50500/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 Years.
How to Apply:
Interested Candidates can apply online. The last date of receipt of hard copy of applications at the Office of the Secretary, Paradip Port Trust, Dist-Jagatsinghpur, Odisha-754142 is 11.11.2019.
1. The appointment will be on deputation as per the terms and conditions enclosed.
2. Applicants should furnish their bio-data as per the pro-forma enclosed through the competent Authority of their Organisation.
3. Applicants should furnish the duties and responsibilities held by them in their existing post duly attested by the Competent Authority of their Organisation including Pay and DA pattern.
4. The organization, which is forwarding the applications, should enclose ACRs for the last 5 years duly attested on each page of the ACR of the applicants along with the clearance from the Disciplinary/Vigilance angle.
5. No advance copies of the application from the applicant will be accepted. Competent Authority of the respective Organisation must forward every application. Those applications, which are forwarded but the Competent Authority of the respective Organisation, will only be considered.
6. Incomplete applications and applications received after due date and applications which are not forwarded by the Competent Authority of the respective Organisations will summarily be rejected. In such cases, no correspondence from the applicants shall be entertained
Published on: 12th October 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Paradip Port Trust Recruitment for following posts:
About Paradip Port Trust Recruitment
About Paradip Port Trust
Paradip Port is situated in such a way so as to serve a vast hinterland spreading over the states of Odisha, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar and West Bengal. At present Paradip Port is handling various cargo like Crude Oil, POL products, Iron Ore, Thermal Coal, Chrome Ore, Coking Coal, Manganese Ore, Charge Chrome, Ferro Chrome, Ferro Manganese, Limestone, Hard Coke, Ingots and Moulds, Billets, Finished Steel, Scrap, Fertilizer, Fertilizer Raw Material, Clinker, Gypsum, Project Cargo and Containers.Paradip Port has great facilities of handling a variety of cargoes with modern cargo handling equipment, adequate backup space, and storage facilities.
Paradip is ISO-9001-2008 certified and ISPS compliant Port rendering satisfactory services to the importers and exporters with a transparent berthing policy.
Paradip Port Trust recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Deputy Chief Medical Officer (Specialist).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBBS Degree + post-graduate medical degree in the Specified Specialist, for a great career at Paradip Port.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How to apply for Paradip Port Trust?
Candidates can apply for Paradip Port Trust 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the Paradip Port Trust official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the Paradip Port Trust 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by Paradip Port Trust. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for Paradip Port Trust 2020.
How can I join in Paradip Port Trust?
First candidates should check the official notification released by Paradip Port Trust. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying Paradip Port Trust will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the Paradip Port Trust only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for Paradip Port Trust?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in Paradip Port Trust.