Physical Research Laboratory Invites Application for Project Scientific/ Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Physical Research Laboratory
invites applications for recruitment of Project Scientific/ Technical Assistant
Project Scientific/ Technical Assistant
Navrangapura ,Ahmedabad,380009 Gujarat
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Physical Research Laboratory Job opening 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Scientific/ Technical Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Maximum 35 years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||08 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, Diploma
Applications are invited for the positions of Project Associate-I for a period of one year extendable to one more year based on the satisfactory progress of the candidates as per the details given below:
1. Post Name: Project Scientific/ Technical Assistant
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Qualification/Experience: B.Sc. Physics/Electronics OR Diploma in Electronics Engineering AND Working scientific experience of instrumentation
4. Desirable: Experiences with Mass Spectrometers
5. Remuneration (Consolidated): Rs. 20,000/- + HRA
6. Scientific laboratory technician required to carry out the work in coordination with PRL scientists for running complex analytical state of art instruments such as Plasma based Mass Spectrometers and help in carrying out experiments in the laboratory. He/She will be responsible for routine services and maintenance of the Clean Chemistry Laboratory apart from the analytical facilities. The job profile also includes going to field for sampling, preparing samples, testing, measuring, recording and analysing results.
7. This job is to provide all the required technical support to enable the laboratory to function effectively, while adhering to correct procedures and health and safety guidelines The Lab Technician will also provide all the required technical support to ensure laboratory activities are carried out while adhering to correct procedures and health and safety guidelines. They also ensure that all the necessary equipment, materials etc. are readily available and match the desired standards
Age Limit: Maximum 35 years
Only shortlisted candidates will be intimated for online interview
How to Apply:
1. Last date of receipt of applications: 25th October 2021
2. Interested candidates may send latest Curriculum Vitae (should include educational qualification from 10th onwards, date of birth, research experience, internship details etc.) through e-mail with subject “PRL- Project Associate-I or Project Scientific Assistant/ Technician (as the case may be)” to the project investigator:
Published on: 08 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Junior Research Fellowship - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10 October 2021||Navrangpura, Ahmedabad|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Technical Trainee - ( 15 Posts) Posts||7th February 2020||Navrangpura, Ahmedabad|
|Technical Trainee - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th July 2019||Navrangpura, Ahmedabad|
|Office Trainee - ( Posts) Posts||2nd July 2019||Navrangpura, Ahmedabad|
|Junior Personal Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||14th June 2019||Navrangpura, Ahmedabad|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||25th May 2019||Navrangpura, Ahmedabad|
|Research Associate - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
|Scientific Assistant - ( 8 Posts) Posts||31st August 2018||Navrangpura, Ahmedabad|
|Technical Assistant - ( 6 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
About Physical Research Laboratory Recruitment
About Physical Research Laboratory
The Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) is a National Research Institute for space and allied sciences, supported mainly by Department of Space, Government of India. This research laboratory has ongoing research programmes in astronomy and astrophysics, atmospheric sciences and aeronomy, Earth sciences, Solar System studies and theoretical physics. It manages the Udaipur Solar Observatory and is located in Ahmedabad.
Physical Research Laboratory was established in the year 1947. It is located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat. The Physical Research Laboratory (PRL) is a National Research Institute for space and allied sciences. PRL has ongoing research programmes in astronomy and astrophysics, atmospheric sciences and aeronomy, Earth sciences, Solar System studies and theoretical physics. PRL does research on astrophysics, Solar System and cosmic radiation. Physical Research Laboratory also offers a five-year doctoral programme in physics, with specializations in theoretical physics and complex systems, outer space and atmospheric sciences, quantum optics and quantum information, astronomy and astrophysics. Physical Research Laboratory recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Technician, Trainee (Assistant), Senior Administrative Officer, Stores & Purchase Officer, Assistant, Senior Administrative Officer, Senior Purchase & Stores Officer, Accounts Officer, Catering Supervisor, Junior Hindi Translator. Interested candidates can pursue courses in SSC/ SSLC + ITI/ NTC/ NAC in instrument Mechanic (Chemical Plant) , B.A./B.Com. /B.B.A/B.B. M./ B.Sc./ B.C.A + Knowledge of Computers, MBA, Graduate in arts / commerce / management / science / computer applications + Knowledge of computers, for a great career at Physical Research Laboratory.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Scientific/ Technical Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Scientific/ Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Scientific/ Technical Assistant: INR 20000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Scientific/ Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Physical Research Laboratory
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Navrangapura , Ahmedabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Scientific/ Technical Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- National Fire Service College (NFSC) Invites Application for 6 Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Assistant General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Dr.Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University Invites Application for Teacher Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Admin Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Surat Municipal Corporation Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021