PGIMER Invites Application for 10 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Professor
Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts
|PGIMER Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Posted on||06 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The candidates willing to appear in the above said walk-in-interview must submit their brief bio-data (in triplicate) on the prescribed proforma available on website of the Institute alongwith certificate of age, qualification, experience and caste etc till 13.09.2021 upto 11:00AM positively in the Recruitment Cell, Kairon Block of the Institute and appear for interview on 13.09.2021 at 02:30PM onwards.
2. For details please visit PGIMER website i.e. www.pgimer.edu.in.
Published on: 06 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Recruitment for following posts:
About Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Recruitment
About Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)
The Postgraduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER) Chandigarh was conceived in 1960 as a center of excellence which would endeavour to develop patterns of teaching in postgraduate medical education in as many branches as possible and attempt to produce specialists in several disciplines of medicine. It was also envisaged that these specialists would spread out in the country in various medical colleges and medical institutions and impart medical education of highest standard to the students and set up nucleus of excellence in their own institutions. The PGIMER was also given the responsibility to broaden the horizons of medical knowledge by intensive research in the field of health.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 10 vacancies in total. Assistant Professor: 10 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Professor: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Sangrur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th September, 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 13 Principal Recruitment 2021
- Mahatma Gandhi University Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- UPPSC Invites Application for 87 Librarian Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Tradesman Trainees/ Fitter/ Electrician/ Attendant Operator Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for Junior Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- NIT Rourkela Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- IREL Invites Application for 13 Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Junior Field/Lab Helper Recruitment 2021
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Deputy Medical Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Jadavpur University Invites Application for Project Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- PAU Invites Application for Project Scientist-I Recruitment 2021
- NEIGRIHMS Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021