PAU Invites Application for Junior Field/Lab Helper Recruitment 2021
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Field/Lab Helper
Junior Field/Lab Helper
-, Ludhiana, 141004 Punjab
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|PAU Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Field/Lab Helper|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||18 years to 63 years|
|Posted on||16 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||30 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: 8TH
Age Limit: 18 years to 63 years
The Selection Committee on 11-10-2021 at 11.00 AM
How to Apply:
1. Last date for the receipt of applications is 30-09-2021 and appear before the Selection Committee on 11-10-2021 at 11.00 AM
2. Interested candidates who have completed the qualifications should prepare their entire application form on plain paper along with attested copies of the certificate and a bank draft of Rs.100 / - in the name of Comptroller PAU.
3. Send to the office by 30-09-2021. The application must include the name of the post, passport size photo, advertisement number, date, reference of mobile number, and your name, mobile number, and advertisement number on the back of the bank draft. Applications received incompletely and after the deadline will not be considered.
4. He should appear before the Selection Committee on 11-10-2021 at 11.00 am in the office of the following signature along with his original certificate.
5. No TA / DA will be given for attending the office. The services of the candidates may be terminated at any time after appointment without any not
Published on: 17 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment for following posts:
About Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment
About Punjab Agricultural University
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Ludhiana, was established in the year 1962, by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi, Government of India & State Government, The University play vital role in ushering in the era of Green Revolution and transformation of the National form a food deficit to a food surplus by Research & Development in Agriculture.
The aim of University is to promote faster transfer of technology by developing Research Institutions / Agricultural Universities so that farmers can adopt the technologies to increased production and productivity of district major crops in sustainable manner and also enhance income from allied agricultural sectors.
The prime objective Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) is to train Farmers of District by line knowledge and research with the process where farmer investigates, measures and studies.University also conducting programmes like Farm testing in Crops Production, Horticulture, Livestock Protection, Plant Protection, Home Science, etc.
The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Agriculture Education Center to provide Education Opportunities to the tribal rural young boys & girls to get employment opportunities they conduct courses like, Foundation in Agriculture / Undergraduate Diploma in Agro Journalism / Diploma in Agriculture Business Management / Diploma in Horticulture / Diploma In Soil & Water Testing / Diploma in Fertilizer and Drugs, and other Training, Demonstration to the Students.
The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by University at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Farms / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Soli Laboratory) / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Junior Field/Lab Helper: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Field/Lab Helper, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Field/Lab Helper: INR 8777(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Field/Lab Helper, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Punjab Agricultural University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Ludhiana
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Field/Lab Helper, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 30th September, 2021
- Office of Senior Superintendent of Police Bastar Invites Application for Fighter Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for House Physician Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Immunology Invites Application for Research Associate II Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shivaji University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Dhobi Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Cook Recruitment 2021
- Chief Medical and Health Officer Sukma Invites Application for Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- Agharkar Research Institute Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education & Research (PGIMER) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021