Govt Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment 2021 pau.edu PAU Jobs. Latest Job: Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021.
Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Fellow
141004, Ludhiana, Punjab
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|PAU Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||22 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc
Applications are invited on the prescribed form available in the office of the undersigned on payment of Rs 200/- in shape of Bank draft payable at Ludhiana in favour of Comptroller PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm along with attested copies of certificates for one post of Research Fellow @ Rs.17,000/- p.m.(fixed) +20 % HRA provided in the scheme, “Evaluation of bio-efficacy of Infinito (Fluopicolide 62.5 + Propamocarb Hydrochloride 625 SC) against late blight of Potato, (PC-5030)”for a period of six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier. The following qualifications are prescribed for the above post:
1. Post Name: Research Fellow
2. Research Fellow @ Rs.17,000/- p.m.(fixed) +20 % HRA provided in the scheme
3. Essential: B.Sc. /B.Sc. Agriculture with minimum OCPA 6.00/10.00 or 60% marks M.Sc. in Plant Pathology/ Microbiology/ Bio-chemictrywith minimum OCPA 6.50/10.00 or 65% marks.
4. The candidate who does not possess Masters degree in the relevant subject but possesses Ph.D degree in the discipline required at Masters level, shall be eligible for the post.
5. Desirable: Preference will be given to candidate having experience in vegetable pathology, microbial and biochemical assays.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Last date for the receipt of applications 01-11-2021 and appear for interview on 02-11-2021 at 11.00 AM)
2. The applications should reach in the office of Head, Deptt. of Plant Pathology, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. by 01.11.2021. The incomplete applications will not be entertained.
3. The candidates should appear for the interview on 02.11.2021 at 11.00 am in the office of the Head, Department of Plant Pathology, PAU, Ludhiana. The candidate should bring original certificates at the time of interview. No separate intimation for interview will be sent. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Published on: 22 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment for following posts:
About Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment
About Punjab Agricultural University
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Ludhiana, was established in the year 1962, by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi, Government of India & State Government, The University play vital role in ushering in the era of Green Revolution and transformation of the National form a food deficit to a food surplus by Research & Development in Agriculture.
The aim of University is to promote faster transfer of technology by developing Research Institutions / Agricultural Universities so that farmers can adopt the technologies to increased production and productivity of district major crops in sustainable manner and also enhance income from allied agricultural sectors.
The prime objective Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) is to train Farmers of District by line knowledge and research with the process where farmer investigates, measures and studies.University also conducting programmes like Farm testing in Crops Production, Horticulture, Livestock Protection, Plant Protection, Home Science, etc.
The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Agriculture Education Center to provide Education Opportunities to the tribal rural young boys & girls to get employment opportunities they conduct courses like, Foundation in Agriculture / Undergraduate Diploma in Agro Journalism / Diploma in Agriculture Business Management / Diploma in Horticulture / Diploma In Soil & Water Testing / Diploma in Fertilizer and Drugs, and other Training, Demonstration to the Students.
The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by University at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Farms / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Soli Laboratory) / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Fellow: INR 17000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Punjab Agricultural University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in 141004, Ludhiana
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for Forensic Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCI Invites Application for Incharge Blockchain Recruitment 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for Audiometrician Recruitment 2021
- NHM Tamil Nadu Invites Application for 4848 Mid Level Health Provider Recruitment 2021
- Medical and Health Department Nellore Invites Application for General Physician Recruitment 2021
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Invites Application for Office Assistant, Senior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- National Buildings Construction Corporation (NBCC) Invites Application for 55 Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- National Centre for Biological Sciences (NCBS) Invites Application for Project Associate I and II Recruitment 2021
- UNDP Invites Application for Programme Analyst Recruitment 2021
- National Institute For Empowerment Of Persons With Multiple Disabilities (NIEPMD) Invites Application for Senior Consultant or Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIEPMD Invites Application for Special Educator cum Vocational Instructor Recruitment 2021
- IACS Invites Application for 9 Research Associate-II Recruitment 2021