Govt Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment 2021 pau.edu PAU Jobs. Latest Job: Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Invites Application for Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021.
Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU)
invites applications for recruitment of Research Fellow
Head, Deptt. of Plant Pathology, PAU, Ludhiana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|PAU Hiring For Research Fellow Vacancies - 17,000 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||22 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||01 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Sc, M.Sc
Applications are invited on the PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 am to 4.00 pm along with attested copies of certificates for one post of Research Fellow @ Rs.17,000/- p.m.(fixed) +20 % HRA provided in the scheme, “Bio-efficacy testing of fluxapyroxad 167g/l+ pyrocolostrobin 333 g/l SC against alternaria leaf spot disease of cotton, (PC-4979)”.for a period of six months or till the termination of the scheme whichever is earlier.
1. Post Name: Research Fellow - 01
2. Salary: Rs.17,000/- p.m.(fixed) +20 % HRA
i. B.Sc. /B.Sc. Agriculture with minimum OCPA 6.00/10.00 or 60% marks
ii. M.Sc. in Plant Pathology/ Microbiology with minimum OCPA 6.50/10.00 or 65% marks.
4. The candidate who does not possess Masters degree in the relevant subject but possesses Ph.D degree in the discipline required at Masters level, shall be eligible for the post.
5. Desirable: Preference will be given to candidate having experience in bio-control of plant pathogens.
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The applications should reach in the office of Head, Deptt. of Plant Pathology, PAU, Ludhiana on any working day from 9.00 a.m. to 5.00 p.m. by 01.11.2021.
2. The incomplete applications will not be entertained.
3. The candidates should appear for the interview on 02.11.2021 at 11.30 am in the office of the Head, Department of Plant Pathology, PAU, Ludhiana.
4. The candidate should bring original certificates at the time of interview.
5. No separate intimation for interview will be sent.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
Published on: 22 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment for following posts:
About Punjab Agricultural University Recruitment
About Punjab Agricultural University
Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Ludhiana, was established in the year 1962, by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR), New Delhi, Government of India & State Government, The University play vital role in ushering in the era of Green Revolution and transformation of the National form a food deficit to a food surplus by Research & Development in Agriculture.
The aim of University is to promote faster transfer of technology by developing Research Institutions / Agricultural Universities so that farmers can adopt the technologies to increased production and productivity of district major crops in sustainable manner and also enhance income from allied agricultural sectors.
The prime objective Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) is to train Farmers of District by line knowledge and research with the process where farmer investigates, measures and studies.University also conducting programmes like Farm testing in Crops Production, Horticulture, Livestock Protection, Plant Protection, Home Science, etc.
The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU) Agriculture Education Center to provide Education Opportunities to the tribal rural young boys & girls to get employment opportunities they conduct courses like, Foundation in Agriculture / Undergraduate Diploma in Agro Journalism / Diploma in Agriculture Business Management / Diploma in Horticulture / Diploma In Soil & Water Testing / Diploma in Fertilizer and Drugs, and other Training, Demonstration to the Students.
The Punjab Agricultural University (PAU), offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty (for various academic discipline offered by University at the level of), Professor / Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Senior Scientist / Researcher / Assistant Research Fellow / Junior Research Fellow / Administrative Officer / Caretaker of Farms / Accounts Officer / Assistant Accountant / Lab Attendant / Technician (Soli Laboratory) / Librarian / Peon / Office Attendant / Sweeper / Watchman, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Research Fellow: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Research Fellow: INR 17000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Punjab Agricultural University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ludhiana, 141004 Punjab Last Date: 01 November 2021 Employment Type: Full Time Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts PAU Hiring For Research Fellow Vacancies - 17
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Research Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st November, 2021
- Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University Invites Application for Project Associate II Recruitment 2021
- National Museum Invites Application for Director General Recruitment 2021
- CGPSC State Services Preliminary Examination 2021 (171 Posts)
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Deputy Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for Senior Research Assistant Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Textiles Committee Invites Application for 25 Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Hyderabad Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for 31 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for 7 Professor Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for Project Engineer/Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for 17 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences (MUHS) Invites Application for Dean Recruitment 2021