Punjab Police Invites Application for 267 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Sub Inspector
Number of Vacancy: 267 Posts
|Punjab Police Job Notification For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Sub Inspector|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree,B.A,B.Com,B.Sc,BSW,M.A,M.Com,M.Sc,MSW|
|Total Vacancy||267 Posts|
|Age Limit||The minimum and the maximum age of recruitment for Sub Inspectors shall be 18 years and 28 years respectively as on 1st January, 2021.|
|Posted on||09 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||29 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Any Bachelors Degree, B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BSW, M.A, M.Com, M.Sc, MSW
Age Limit: The minimum and the maximum age of recruitment for Sub Inspectors shall be 18 years and 28 years respectively as on 1st January, 2021.
1 The Selection Process shall be conducted in 2 phases, viz., Phase-I (Test 1 and Test 2) and Phase-II (Physical Measurement Test, the Physical Screening Test and Document Scrutiny).
2 For the candidates applying under the category of Sportspersons, the Selection Process shall include additional eligibility check through the Central Recruitment Board for the recruitment of Sportspersons constituted by the DGP Punjab vide office memo no. 7805-19/E-1(4) dated 05.07.2021 in order to be considered against Sportspersons category.
3 The following shall be the constituents of the Selection Process:
a. Test 1 (Computer Based Test (CBT))
b. Test 2 (Computer Based Test (CBT))
c. Eligibility check of Sports achievements (only for Sportspersons)
d. Physical Measurement Test (Qualifying)
e. Physical Screening Test (Qualifying)
f. Document Scrutiny
4 The candidates qualifying in Phase-I (Test 1 and Test 2), based on a pre-determined cut off of marks, shall be eligible to appear in PhaseII (Physical Measurement Test, Physical Screening Test and Document Scrutiny), the venue(s) of which shall be communicated to the shortlisted candidates separately.
5 A Final Merit List shall be prepared after the Medical based on the Selection List prepared in clause 9.6 hereinbefore. For this purpose, the names of the candidates who are not declared fit for Service after the Medical shall be removed from the Selection List and those vacancies shall be left unfilled and carried forward to the next recruitment.
How to Apply:
1. The Application Form shall be available online on the website, details of which have been mentioned in this advertisement.
2. The period of Online Application Form shall be of 21 days.
3. There will be a common Application Form for Sub Inspector for all the Domains of Technical and Support Services Cadre.
4. The candidate(s) shall be required to apply in any one of the Domains as provided in para 5 this advertisement.
5. The candidate(s) shall be asked to fill in 3 choices for the preferred Recruitment Centre.
6. Punjab Police reserve the right to cancel any Recruitment Centre and ask the candidate(s) of that Recruitment Centre to appear from another Centre
7. The candidate(s) will fill up the Application Form and submit the same online itself, after completing it in all respects.
8. The required documents, photographs and the signatures will also have to be uploaded by the candidate(s) in the online Application Form
9. Last date and time for submission of online applications is 23:59:59 on 29th September, 2021.
Published on: 10 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Punjab Police Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Civilian Support Staff - ( 634 Posts) Posts||7th September 2021||SAS Nagar, Mohali|
|Head Constable (Investigation Cadre) - ( 787 Posts) Posts||25th August 2021||SAS Nagar, Mohali|
|Intelligence Assistant - ( 818 Posts) Posts||16th August 2021||SAS Nagar, Mohali|
|Constable - ( 4358 Posts (District Police Cadre-2015, Armed Police Cadre-2343)) Posts||15th August 2021||SAS Nagar, Mohali|
|Sub-Inspector (SI) - ( 473 Posts) Posts||27th July 2021||SAS Nagar, Mohali|
About Punjab Police Recruitment
About Punjab Police
Punjab Police has had an extremely proud history and the legend of keeping duty before self. Even before Independence, Punjab Police had a name in the country for effective policing and this has been continuously improving through the personal examples of its leadership supported by great traditions, discipline, and highly professional attitude.
The emergence of Punjab Police as a separate organization is a post 1861 development, which took place after the British annexation of Punjab in 1849. In about 150 years of its existence, the police force in the state has faced many difficult phases. The onus of handling law and order has always been a challenge before the police mainly because of the inherent martial traditions prevailing in the state.
Punjab Police was established in 1861. The Punjab Police is responsible for policing in Punjab. The mission of Punjab Police is the prevention and detection of crime, maintenance of law and order and the enforcement of the Constitution of India. There are two training centres of Punjab Police - Police Recruits Training Centre Training Centre located at Jahan Khelan and Commando Training Centre located in Patiala. Punjab Police recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Female Sub Inspector, Constable Male, Constable Female, Sub- Inspector of Police, Assistant Intelligence Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduation, 10+2 in any discipline, for a great career at Punjab Police.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 267 vacancies in total. Sub Inspector: 267 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Sub Inspector, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Sub Inspector: INR 35400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Sub Inspector, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Punjab Police
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Patiala
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Sub Inspector, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th September, 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Judicial Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Railtel Corporation of India Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for Senior Personal Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Goa Invites Application for Technician Recruitment 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- PRL Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Chief Accountant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021