Punjab Remote Sensing Centre Invites Application for 3 Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 03/2021
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
Number of Vacancy: 3 Posts
i. Postgraduate degree in Remote Sensing and GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Geospatial Technology (or related subjects of geospatial domain only) Postgraduate degree in Computer Science & Engineering / Physics / M.Sc. (Geography) along with Postgraduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS. In all cases, the candidate should be mandatorily science/engineering graduate.
ii. Postgraduate degree in Remote Sensing and GIS/ Geoinformatics/ Geospatial Technology (or related subjects of geospatial domain only) Postgraduate degree in Geology/ Physics/ M.Sc. (Geography) along with Postgraduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS Bachelor degree in Computer Science& Engineering / Civil Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering along with one-year professional experience in Remote Sensing and GIS. In all cases, candidates should be mandatorily science/engineering graduates.
3. Desirable: Proficiency in GIS and Image Processing Software's Experience in microwave/ hyperspectral remote sensing as evident from Thesis / Publications / Projects Knowledge of Google Earth Engine for analysis of geospatial data Good written and oral communication skills
25000-40000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not more than 37 years.
Application Fee: It is mandatory for all candidates to deposit a non refundable fee Rs.800/- for Jr. Research Fellow (JRF) by online transfer in the following bank account on or before the last date of online submission of the application
Account Name: Director, Punjab Remote Sensing Centre
Name of Bank: State Bank of India
Name of Branch: PAU Campus, Ludhiana
Saving Bank Account No.: 32430207442
IFSC Code: SBIN0001482.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): http://126.96.36.199/recruitment/(S(g2jdbxt11vdtkijg3sezmikj))/Home.aspx
Published on: 24th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Recruitment
About Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC), was established in the year 1987, It's an autonomous organization comes under the Department of Agriculture, Government of Punjab.
The aim of Center is to bring awareness amongst the planners decision maker regarding the role of remote sensing in an efficient management of natural resources at the state level.
The main objective of the organization is to carry out special temporal surveys to monitor changing land use and soil patterns, environment, irrigation system, forest resources, agricultural resources, groundwater resources and crops disease surveillance.
They also organize training facilities like Lectures, Seminars and Symposia for advanced Study and research in remote sensing technology and its regarded applications, by undertaking programmes to providing guidance, coordinate research and development in the related field for collecting efficient data acquisition and retrieval systems to act as the repository of various natural resources.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 3 vacancies in total. Junior Research Fellow (JRF): 3 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Research Fellow (JRF)?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Research Fellow (JRF): INR25000,
When can I can apply for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) job at Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Near Kitchlu Nagar block ‘F’ end, Ludhiana
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Research Fellow (JRF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th June, 2021
- IIM Ahmedabad Invites Application for Academic Associate Recruitment 2021
- KIIDC Invites Application for Management Internship Trainee Recruitment 2021
- IIM Rohtak Invites Application for Chief Corporate Relationship Officer Recruitment 2021
- Center of Innovative and Applied Bioprocessing (CIAB) Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Expert Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Spice Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Spices Board Invites Application for Market Research Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Anand Agricultural University (AAU) Invites Application for Technical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mumbai Port Trust (MPT) Invites Application for 30 COPA Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU) Invites Application for 13 Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for 121 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Central Scientific Instruments Organisation (CSIO) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021