PRSC Invites Application for 10 Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Fellow
Number of Vacancy: 10 Posts
|PRSC Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||10 Posts|
|Age Limit||Not more than 37 years as on 1.1.2021 on the last date of submission of application. Relaxation in age as per rules|
|Experience||6 - 12 years|
|Salary||10000 - 12000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||11 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||13 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Graduate with subjects Geography/Agriculture/Forestry/ Geology/Agriculture Engineering with Diploma in Remote Sensing and GIS AND six months experience. The candidates with less than 6 months experience will be paid the fixed salary of Rs.10,000/- per month OR Master degree in Remote Sensing & GIS/Geoinformatics(or related subjects of geospatial domain only).
10000 - 12000(Per Month)
Age Limit: Not more than 37 years as on 1.1.2021 on the last date of submission of application. Relaxation in age as per rules
The candidates particularly outstation who couldn't attend the selection process at PRSC on 7.9.2021 due to strike of buses in Punjab and farmers agitation at different places in the region may attend the online selection process which will be held through Virtual Mode on 15.9.2021
How to Apply:
1. Mode of submission of applications: Online (https://gis-prsc.punjab.gov.in/recruitment/)
2. Mode of written/practical test and Interview :) Online
3. Desirous candidates may apply using link shared above by filling complete details in the online application form and submitting scanned copies of required certificates, supporting documents in response to qualifications, testimonials and experience can be uploaded online.
4. Scanned copies of the required certificates and documents shall be legible, if not so, the application is likely to be rejected.
5. The candidates are advised to fill the application form online and mandatorily pay the requisite fee (details below) by 13.9.2021. However, the candidates who have attended the selection process on 7.9.2021 are advised not to apply again for category-I
6. The candidates are advised to fill the application form online and paying the requisite fee (details below) by 13.9.2021.
Published on: 11 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Recruitment for following posts:
About Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC) Recruitment
About Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC), was established in the year 1987, It's an autonomous organization comes under the Department of Agriculture, Government of Punjab.
The aim of Center is to bring awareness amongst the planners decision maker regarding the role of remote sensing in an efficient management of natural resources at the state level.
The main objective of the organization is to carry out special temporal surveys to monitor changing land use and soil patterns, environment, irrigation system, forest resources, agricultural resources, groundwater resources and crops disease surveillance.
They also organize training facilities like Lectures, Seminars and Symposia for advanced Study and research in remote sensing technology and its regarded applications, by undertaking programmes to providing guidance, coordinate research and development in the related field for collecting efficient data acquisition and retrieval systems to act as the repository of various natural resources.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 10 vacancies in total. Project Fellow: 10 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Project Fellow: INR 10000 - 12000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Project Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Punjab Remote Sensing Centre (PRSC)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Ludhiana
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th September, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021