Govt Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
RIMS Recruitment 2021-2022 rimsranchi.org Jobs. Latest Job: Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Invites Application for Advocate Recruitment 2021.
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) was established on 15th of August 2002. It is located in Ranchi, Jharkhand and is affiliated to Ranchi University. Its main objective is "Better Health, Better World". Developments in the field of surgery is evolving and taking the form of minimal access cosmetically sound (MACS) surgery. RIMS has its own Blood bank, Nursing School, Nursing College. Courses offered at RIMS are - MBBS, M.D, Mch Neurosurgery, Bsc nursing, Msc nursing, Paramedical and Physiotherapy. It also offers excellent radiology & pathological investigation facilities. Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Technical Assistant (Lab), Field Investigator, Data Entry Operator, Professor, Associate Professor, Assistant Professor, Administrative Officer, Staff Nurse, Senior Resident, Registrar, Principal Cum Professor, Vice Principal Cum Professor, Field Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in B.Sc MLT, Graduation in the field of Social Sciences, 12th Class in Science Stream with Mathematics as a Subject, MBA, Nursing training, M.Sc Nursing, 10+2 in Science, for a great career at Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences.
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2020
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Resident (SR)
Senior Resident (SR)
RIMS, Ranchi, 834009 Jharkhand
Number of Vacancy: 18 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have MBBS Degree from recognized University with a Post Graduate Medical qualification viz. M.D. /M.S./D.N.B./DM/M.Ch./DM in respective discipline from a recognized University/lnstitute.
15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.6600/-
Age Limit: 40 Years
How to Apply:
The candidates shall bring all original testimonials for verification along with a set of selfattested photocopies of the testimonials to appear the walk-in-interview.
1. The post of Senior Resident are tenure posts and for the period of 03 years only. 2. The posts are tenure in nature by the appointment and are only for three years tenure. On Complition of tenure the candidate will automatically be terminated. 3. Application duly filled in prescribed format and signed by the candidate along with all relevant self attested copy of certificates to be submitted at the time of interview. 4. The candidates are required to produce original of all enclosed documents for verification at the time of interview. 5. Separate application duly filled in prescribed format is to be submitted, if the candidate is applying for more than one post. 6. Self attested photocopies of all certificate(s) such as all mark sheets (Undergraduate), attempt certificate of MBBS & MD/MS/DNB/DM/MCh certificate of registration, postgraduate passing certificate along with oneself attested passport-size-photograph are required to be attached with the application form. 7. Applications not filled in prescribed format will not be considered. 8. The candidate must not have completed 03 years of Senior Residency/Registrar in the subject applied from anywhere. 9. Employees of Government or Semi-government institutions must bring No Objection Certificate from the employer at the time of interview.
Published on: 9th October 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Staff Nurse - ( 370 Posts) Posts||30th April 2021||RIMS, Ranchi|
|Senior Resident (SR) - ( 20 Posts) Posts||5th March 2021||RIMS, Ranchi|
|Senior Resident (SR) - ( 18 Posts) Posts||15th October 2020||RIMS, Ranchi|
|Data Entry Operator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th May 2020||RIMS, Ranchi|
|Field Worker - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Tutor - ( 25 Posts) Posts||30th April 2020||RIMS, Ranchi|
|Professor - ( 8 Posts) Posts||23 October 2019||RIMS, Imphal|
|Additional Professor - ( 9 Posts) Posts|
|Assistant Professor - ( 16 Posts) Posts||23 October 2019|
|Tutor - ( 15 Posts) Posts||5th September 2019||Bariatu, Ranchi|
|Nurse - ( 100 Posts) Posts||26th November 2018||Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS), Ranchi|
About Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment
About Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences
Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Ranchi, Jharkhand was established in the year 1960, Its an autonomous body under the administrative control of State Government.
The Medical Institute was established to give high quality of Medical Education to the students in order to build their career in the Medical stream.
The Institute offers Undergraduate, Postgraduate, MBBS, Degree & Diploma courses for MD, MS, Ph.D. Programmes and also Nursing Training in Academic Discipline of:
Anatomy, Anaesthesiology, Biochemistry, Community Medicine and Family Medicine, Dentistry, ENT Otorhinology, Geology, Forensic Medicine and Toxicology, General Medicine, General Surgery, Microbiology, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Ophthalmology, Paediatric Surgery, Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation, Physiology, Radio-Diagnosis, TB & Chest, Skin & VD Diseases, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 18 vacancies in total. Senior Resident (SR): 18 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Resident (SR)?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Resident (SR): INR15600,
When can I can apply for Senior Resident (SR) job at Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in RIMS, Ranchi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Resident (SR), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th October, 2020
- AIIMS Invites Application for Project Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- IIM Kashipur Invites Application for Academic Assistant / Associate Recruitment 2021
- Ministry Of Home Affairs (MHA) Invites Application for 14 Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) Invites Application for Biomass Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Central University of Punjab (CUP) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- TNAU Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- School Of Planning and Architecture (SPA) Invites Application for Senior Researcher Recruitment 2021
- National Health Mission Nashik (NHM Nashik) Invites Application for 50 Medical Officer and Various Posts
- University College of Medical Sciences (UCMS) Invites Application for 22 Senior Demonstrator, Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Collector Office Dantewada Invites Application for 5 Peon, Assistant and Various Posts
- CMHO Sukma Invites Application for 79 Staff Nurse, DEO and Various Posts
- Uttrakhand Medical Service Selection Board (UKMSSB) Invites Application for 70 X-Ray Technician Recruitment 2021