Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (RVSKVV) Invites Application for Mentor Recruitment 2021
Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (RVSKVV)
invites applications for recruitment of Mentor
Race Course Road Opp. Mela Ground (MP), Gwalior, 474002 Madhya Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
|RVSKVV Hiring For Mentor Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Age Limit||The minimum age as of last date of closing application should be at least 21 years and maximum must not be more than 50 years for any of the positions.|
|Experience||3 - 6 years|
|Posted on||29 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||21 Oct, 2021|
Above position are for full-time work and on a contractual basis co-terminus with the project, directly employed with the incubator. position are initially based at Gwalior, with a probation period of 6 months for every staff. For remuneration and eligibility criteria, please refer to the university website http:/www.rvskvv.net for more information.
1. Post Name: Mentor
2. No. of Post: 02
3. Essential educational Qualifications: Masters degree in agribusiness/ licensing/ technology transfer/ commercialization or similar specialisation, preferably with an additional certification or degree in IPR
4. Essential experience: Mentoring/ Commercialisation/ Technology transfer work experience of Incubation of over 3 years
5. Desirable qualifications: Work experience in the field of agriculture and allied-agricultural technologies, food technology, textiles and relevant rural sectors- both on- farm and off-farm sectors Successfiully demonstrated work in the area of product/ technology transfer or commercialisation.
6. Job profile: The candidate should assist in the identification, evaluation, protection, marketing., and licensing of the incubatee's technology. The Mentor should assist in developing, marketing and promotion of the various technologies of the Incubator, and its mission to advance innovation by serving faculty, supporting the research enterprise, and partnering with entrepreneurs and businesses to commercialize inventions that enhance the economy and benefit the public. Conducts initial reviews for patentability/ marketability. Works with RVSKVV faculty/inventors, other staff, patent and consultants to further attorneys/lawyers, commercialization potential of the incubatee's technology. Develop and implement a marketing plan for RVSKVV intellectual property. Create non-confidential promotional materials for technologies capabilities research expertise etc. for dissemination to various potential collaborators and partners. Demonstrated abilities in conduct of feasibility studies, market analysis Experience of working with start-ups, record their progress and develop case studies. Develop and departments, colleges, research centres, autonomous institutions including academic and financial. Review maintain strong working relationships with Confidentiality Agreements (CAs), Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) Material Transfer Agreements (MTAs) and other documents associated with technology transfer activities. Finalise all license documentation as necessary to be in compliance with various Gol laws and regulations as well as relevant policies. Contributing to developing content and material for executing marketing strategy and plans of the incubator All other mentoring related activities.
7. Remuneration and other facilities: Consolidated fixed salary of Rs.0.28 lakh per month. TDS and other deductions as applicable from time to time will be applicable. Posting is in Gwalior (M. P.).
Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM
Age Limit: The minimum age as of last date of closing application should be at least 21 years and maximum must not be more than 50 years for any of the positions.
1. Only shortlisted candidates for any of the positions will be intimated through email for attending an interview for final selection.
2. Only the candidates short listed by a duly constituted Screening Committee will be called for interview. In case a large number of applications are received for the post, the Screening Committee may limit the nuimber of candidatés to, those possessing higher qualification or alternatively may arrange written screening test for short-listing the candidates. The decision of the Committee in this regard will be final. No interim inquiries in this regard will be entertained.
How to Apply:
1. For remuneration and eligibility criteria, please refer to the university website http://www.ryskvv.net for more information. Interested candidates must apply on or before October 21, 2021, by hard copy along with the self- attested copies of all certificates of Qualifications and experience through registered post or in-person to Director Extension Services, Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwa Vidyalaya, Behind LNIPE, Gwalior (M. P.) 474002 on the top of the envelope containing application must be written as an application for the post of ...
2. Applications must be sent through registered post or in person. The post applied for must be Clearly mentioned as "Application for the post of .. Agribusiness Incubation and Entrepreneurship in RVSKVV" ... in Centre for
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (RVSKVV) Recruitment for following posts:
About Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (RVSKVV) Recruitment
About Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (RVSKVV)
The Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya, Gwalior was established by Government of Madhya Pradesh as second Agricultural University by bifurcating the JNKVV, Jabalpur. As per RVSKVV act the horticulture and veterinary science & animal husbandry. The research activities are operated through five Zonal Agricultural Research Stations (Morena, Khargone, Jhabua, Indore, and Sehore); four Regional Agricultural Research Stations (Gwalior, Mandsaur, Ujjain and Khandwa) and 4 special research stations (Entkhedi, Bagwai, Jaora and Badwah) having 22 All India Coordinated Research Projects and several ad-hoc projects to enhance the productivity and profitability of agriculture system. Transfer of technology is the part of extension activities carried out by 19 Krishi Vigyan Kendras.
The overall climate varies from semi-arid to subhumid with hot summer, cool and dry winter and 600-1000 mm mean rainfall. The geographical area of the state under the jurisdiction of university contains three types of soils varying from alluvial to medium and heavy black soils spread over six agro-climatic zones i.e. Gird Zone, Malwa Plateau, Nimar Valley, Vindhya Plateau, Jhabua Hills and Bundelkhand Zone.
RVSKVV recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Associate Professor, Assistant Professor.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Ph.D. degree in the concerned/relevant disciplines, Master's degree for a great career at Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Mentor: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Mentor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Mentor: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Mentor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Rajmata Vijayaraje Scindia Krishi Vishwavidyalaya (RVSKVV)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Race Course Road Opp. Mela Ground (MP), Gwalior
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Mentor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
- Collector Office Sukma Invites Application for 207 Assistant Grade (III) Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Research Associate I Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Manager Marketing Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Technical-cum-Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Junior Steno Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021