Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL) Invites Application for 319 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: RINL/VSP/L&DC/Trade 2021(1)
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited (RINL)
invites applications for recruitment of Trade Apprentice (Civil)
Trade Apprentice (Civil)
Number of Vacancy: 319 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have ITI Pass with NCVT Certificate in concerned Trade. (Trades: FITTER, TURNER, MACHINIST, WELDER (Gas & Electric), Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM), ELECTRICIAN, CARPENTER, MECHANIC REFRIGERATION AND AIR CONDITIONING (R&AC), MECHANIC DIESEL, COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA)
Rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporation’s guidelines
Age Limit: 18-25 years.
Processing Fee: Rs.200/- (Plus GST @18%) per applicant of Un Reserved (UR), OBC & EWS categories towards processing fee payable to RINL Account, while filling the On-line Application Form. Howeverr Rs.100/- (Plus GST @18%) per candidate for SC, ST & PWD Candidates. The Processing fee excluding GST shall be refunded to SC, ST & PWD Candidates who attend the online test.
How to Apply:
1) Before applying for above apprentices positions at RINL, candidates have to first register themselves in online portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org/ ( Official website of NSDC / MSDE, GoI), which is mandatory. After successful registration in the above website, a registration number will be generated. After initial registration, candidates have to apply in Apprenticeship Opportunities menu by selecting the Course(Designated), searching the relevant course ( exactly as per RINL advertised trades), search Location ( Andhra Pradesh), Search by Establishment (RINL VISAKHAPATNAM STEEL PLANT, VISAKHAPATNAM) and then select “Apply”. Further instructions may be followed as per the apprenticeship portal guidelines.
2) After successful registration (both initial registration and at Apprenticeship Opportunities) the candidate has to take the print outs of it. The candidate shall mention the generated registration number while applying for Apprentices positions in RINL’s Website: www.vizagsteel.com under the link “Careers”
3) It may be noted that in case candidates do not pre-register themselves online properly in all respects and subsequently after selection as apprentice in RINL, if the registration of contract as apprentice get cancelled by MSDE / NSDC / RDSDE due to any reason, the candidate only shall be responsible for the same and shall not be considered for engaging as apprentice further. In such case, candidature of the applicant will stand cancelled.
Published on: 28th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Recruitment
About Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd, (abbreviated as RINL), also known as Vizag Steel, is a Public steel producer, located in Visakhapatnam.
The company also has blast furnace grade Limestone captive mine at Jaggayyapeta (Krishna District), a captive mine for Dolomite at Madharam (Khammam),a manganese ore captive mine at Cheepurupalli(Vizianagaram). It also has mining lease for river sand of river Champavathi.
RINL was wholly owned by the Government of India previously but due to huge loss government sold its share so it is now Public. In November 2010, the company was granted the Navratna status by the Government of India.
RINL recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Director (Operations).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate in Engineering preferably in Metallurgical/Mechanical/Electrical for a great career at Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Ltd.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 319 vacancies in total. Trade Apprentice (Civil): 319 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Trade Apprentice (Civil)?
The Payscale is as follows Trade Apprentice (Civil): INRRate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961/1973 / Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and Corporationâs guidelines,
When can I can apply for Trade Apprentice (Civil) job at Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Visakhapatnam Steel Plant, Visakhapatnam
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Trade Apprentice (Civil), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th July, 2021
- Union Bank of India Invites Application for 146 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Union Bank of India Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- UPPCL Invites Application for 240 Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021
- UPPCL Invites Application for 14 Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2021
- UPPCL Invites Application for 49 Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Union Bank of India Invites Application for 127 Manager Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for 237 Lower Division Assistant and Copyist Recruitment 2021
- MAMC Invites Application for 18 Programme Manager, More Vacancies
- MAMC Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- MAMC Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- MAMC Invites Application for Data Manager Recruitment 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Invites Application for Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2021