Govt Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment 2021 sanskrit.nic.in Jobs. Latest Job: Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Invites Application for Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2021.
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (RSkS)
invites applications for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff
Multi Tasking Staff
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Vishal Khand-4, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010 (U.P.)
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Vishal Khand-4, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow, 226010 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|RSkS Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||30 yrs|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
|Posted on||20 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||23 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: ITI
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University), Lucknow Campus, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India invites applications on prescribed format through Online mode only from Indian Nationals for recruitment to the following (Non-teaching) Posts in the Campus
1. Name of the Post and Pay Matrix Level: Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) (Level 1)
2. No. of Posts & Category: 01 [SC(ESM)-01]
3. Mode of Recruitment: Direct
4. Vacancy positions are advertised based on updated Post Based Roster and Bye-Laws Governing Recruitment and Conditions of Appointment, 2016 of Sansthan.
5. Essential: 10th Class pass or ITI equivalent from a recognized Board or Institution
i) 2 years of relevant experience specially in the following fields such as: Driving of staff car/heavy vehicles, electrical or electronics works, pump-operation & plumbing works, carpenting, mason, farm labour, lift operation, medical attendant services, watch & ward duties, upkeep of parks, lawns, potted plants, house-keeping, cooking of food, kitchen attendant, etc., subject to production of ITI Certificate or experience certificate from a reputed institute/organization/ department.
ii) Knowledge of Computer
7. Note: Other things being equal, preference will be given to those who know the typing in Hindi, English as well as Sanskrit.
8. Advertisement No. RSKS/2018-2019/Rectt./621
Age Limit: 30 yrs
Date/Schedule of Skill Test/ Written Test/ Syllabus/ Selection Criteria and scheme of examination (as applicable) will be displayed on Campus Website ‘www.rskslucknowcampus.org’
How to Apply:
1. Duly completed application should be submitted through online mode in the prescribed application format available in Campus Website ‘www.rskslucknowcampus.org’ under “www.lucknow.rsks.in” link.
2. Duly signed hard copy of the completed application(s) submitted through ONLINE must reach Principal I/c, Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan (Deemed University) Lucknow Campus, Vishal Khand-4, Gomti Nagar, Lucknow-226010 (U.P.) alongwith all necessary enclosures including Application Fee by Registered/Speed Post only
3. Schedule of submission of application is as under:-
(i) Start Date of Online Registration /Submission of application 03.11.2018
(ii) Last date of Online Registration/Submission of application 23.11.2018
(iii) Last date of receipt of Hard copy of application alongwith all required documents 05.12.2018 by 06 p.m.
4. However, Date/Schedule of Skill Test/Written Test/ can also be communicated through letter to the concerned candidates or by e-mail.
5. Candidates should keep visiting Campus website ‘www.rskslucknowcampus.org’ regularly for important announcement /information/ corrigendum/ notices and other details throughout the selection processes at various stages for filling up these vacant positions.
Published on: 20 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment for following posts:
About Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan Recruitment
About Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is an University under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt of India. It is located in New Delhi. It was established in the year 1970 to propagate, develop and encourage Sanskrit learning and research. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan is accredited by NAAC with "A"grade. The university offers B.A., B.Ed, M.A., M.Ed and Ph.D programs and also a distance learning program in Sanskrit. Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Consultant (Administration), Personal Assistant (English/ Hindi & Sanskrit), Controller of Examination, Project Officer, Associate Professor (Sankhya Yoga), Assistant Professor (Education-Jainism), Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Junior Research Fellow (JRF), Computer Programmer, Registrar, Data Entry Operator (Sanskrit), Assistant Professor, Teachers, Professor, Principal, Associate Professor (Dharma Shastra), Assistant Professor (Vyakaran). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Graduate Degree in Arts/Science/Engg, Graduate in Arts with English/Hindi & Sanskrit as subjects, post graduate degree, Master's Degree in Sanskrit or Acharya + A doctor's degree, Ph.D. Degree in Sanskrit in concerned subject + A Master's Degree in concerned subject, MA / Acharya in Pali / Prakrit, BE/B.Tech in Computer Sc./Engg./Tech, 10+2 with working knowledge of Sanskrit + Typing Speed on Computer : 8000 D.P.I per Hour, Sahityacharya / MA Hons.(Sahitya), Master Degree in Computer Application, Master's Degree level in a relevant subject, Shastri (B.A.)/B.A. with Sanskrit, 10th with Sanskrit, for a great career at Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Multi Tasking Staff: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Multi Tasking Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Multi Tasking Staff: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Multi Tasking Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Rashtriya Sanskrit Sansthan, Vishal Khand-4
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 23rd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Multi Tasking Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 23rd November, 2021
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Invites Application for 16 Driver Mechanical Transport Recruitment 2021
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Invites Application for 293 Vehicle Mechanic Recruitment 2021
- Border Roads Organisation (BRO) Invites Application for 45 Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat National Law University Invites Application for Fireman Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Research Officer, Quality Monitor, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- Translational Health Science and Technology Institute Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Senior Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Technology Rourkela Invites Application for Cluster Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Project Associate II/ Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Project Scientist D Recruitment 2021