RIMS Imphal Invites Application for 4 Junior Resident (BDS) Recruitment 2020
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal (RIMS Imphal)
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Resident
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have BDS
56100/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Imphal (RIMS Imphal) office. Send your fully filled applications to
The Dental College,
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences,
Manipur, Imphal - 795004
Published on: 6th May 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment
About Regional Institute of Medical Sciences
Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) was established on 1st April 1995, comes under Ministry of DONER, Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MHFW).
The aim of Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) is to improve and cater the need of the North Eastern Region in the field of medical Education by providing Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses Nursing Courses,The prime objective of Institute is to imparting Healthy Medical Education & Research and provide state of art treatment to the needy people of the State.
The Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) offers Undergraduate, Diploma, M.Ch, D.M, M.Sc (Med, Phd and Nursing Courses with various disciplines of Medicine and allied Science like, Entomology / Molecular Epidemiology / Anthropology / Immunology / Nutritional Science / Microbiology / Internal Medicine / Biochemistry / Entomology / Immunology / Genetics / Clinical Epidemiology / Tuberculosis, etc.
The Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) offers great career opportunities for young Medical researcher and Scientist, The Institute offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty in various discipline offered by Medical College, Lab Technician / Medical Officer / Technical Assistant / Nursing Staff / Medical Sociology / Administrative Officer / Multi Tasking Staff / Receptionist / Peon / Sweeper / Wardboy / Ambulance Driver, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Junior Resident: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Resident?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Resident: INR56100,
When can I can apply for Junior Resident job at Regional Institute of Medical Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lamphelpat, Imphal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 7th May, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Resident, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th May, 2020
- Defence Research Laboratory (DRL) Invites Application for 7 JRF, Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Tripura University Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- IIT Indore Invites Application for Software Architect, Testing Engineer and Various Posts
- National Institute Of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) Invites Application for Research Associate (RA-III) Recruitment 2021
- NHPC Limited Invites Application for 11 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India (BECIL) Invites Application for 103 Supervisor, Handyman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Nehru Yuva Kendra Sangathan (NYKS) Invites Application for 5 District Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Cantonment Board Allahabad Invites Application for 27 English Teacher and Various Posts
- National Institute of Epidemiology (NIE) Invites Application for Scientist, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Technological University (GTU) Invites Application for Laboratory Analyst, Incubation Manager Recruitment 2021
- University Of Kerala (UOK) Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2021