Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) Invites Application for Senior Consultant Recruitment 2021
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS)
invites applications for recruitment of Senior Consultant
Office of the Director, RIMS, Imphal
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Job Notification 2021 For Senior Consultant Post - 1,00,000 Salary - Check Recruitment Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Senior Consultant|
|Education Requirement||BDS,MBBS,BAMS,BHMS,PG Diploma|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||Below 70 years|
|Experience||5 - 8 years|
|Posted on||01 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||06 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: BDS, MBBS, BAMS, BHMS, PG Diploma
Age Limit: Below 70 years
In case large number of application is received, the institute shall shortlist the candidate for calling interview based on suitable criteria fixed by the institute such as age, educational qualification and experience
How to Apply:
1. Walk in Interview will be held on D8/09/2021 at 11 a.m in the Office Chamber of Director RIMS, Imphal. Interested candidates fulfilling the required qualification, experience and age limit may apply for the interview along with a copy of neatly typed bio-data with two attested passport size colour photograph and attested copies of testimonials
2. The original certificates and documents are to be produced before the Selection Committee at the time of interview.
3. No TA/DA will be admissible.
4. Application in plain paper should be submitted in the Office of the Director, RIMS, Imphal on or before 06/09/2021 and the application received after 4.00 p.m of 06/09/2021 will not be entertained.
5. Details of the advertisement is also available at the institute website: www.rims.edu.in.
Published on: 01 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Regional Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment
About Regional Institute of Medical Sciences
Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) was established on 1st April 1995, comes under Ministry of DONER, Government of India, Ministry of Health & Family Welfare (MHFW).
The aim of Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) is to improve and cater the need of the North Eastern Region in the field of medical Education by providing Undergraduate & Postgraduate Courses Nursing Courses,The prime objective of Institute is to imparting Healthy Medical Education & Research and provide state of art treatment to the needy people of the State.
The Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) offers Undergraduate, Diploma, M.Ch, D.M, M.Sc (Med, Phd and Nursing Courses with various disciplines of Medicine and allied Science like, Entomology / Molecular Epidemiology / Anthropology / Immunology / Nutritional Science / Microbiology / Internal Medicine / Biochemistry / Entomology / Immunology / Genetics / Clinical Epidemiology / Tuberculosis, etc.
The Regional Institute of Medical Science (RIMS) offers great career opportunities for young Medical researcher and Scientist, The Institute offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty in various discipline offered by Medical College, Lab Technician / Medical Officer / Technical Assistant / Nursing Staff / Medical Sociology / Administrative Officer / Multi Tasking Staff / Receptionist / Peon / Sweeper / Wardboy / Ambulance Driver, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Senior Consultant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Senior Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Senior Consultant: INR 100000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Senior Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Regional Institute of Medical Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Imphal
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Senior Consultant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th September, 2021
- NHM Yavatmal Invites Application for 325 Yoga Instructor/ Yoga Trainer Recruitment 2021
- NeGD Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur Invites Application for Professor Recruitment 2021
- JMI Invites Application for 105 Multi Tasking Staff, Office Assistant and More Vacancies
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for 11 Security Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for Visiting Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia Invites Application for Groundsman Recruitment 2021
- Government Polytechnic Diu Invites Application for 10 Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- University of Lucknow Invites Application for Field Officer Recruitment 2021
- Ministry of Environment and Forests Invites Application for Consultant Data Analytic Recruitment 2021