Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Manager
-, Udaipur, - Rajasthan
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|RITES Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The officer should not be more than 58 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
|Salary||50000 - 160000(Per Month)|
|Posted on||15 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||13 Oct, 2021|
1. Scale of Pay of the post: (7th CPC Matrix level- 7) As per Rly. Board guidelines the employee is entitled to parent pay plus deputation allowance and other perks as admissible on deputation.
2. In case of immediate absorption the officials shall be inducted in IDA pay scale of Rs.50000-160000 (AM level). While initial posting shall be Udaipur, he shall be liable to be posted anywhere in India.
3. Detailed job description indicating age requirement discipline etc: The candidate should have minimum 10 years experience as Supervisor at SSE level in planning, procurement and maintenance of OHE/PSI/RCC assets with minimum 5 years experience in RCC (Remote Control Centre).
4. RITES will be providing Company/Leased Accommodation as per entitlement to the officer who joins RITES on deputation.
50000 - 160000(Per Month)
Age Limit: The officer should not be more than 58 years of age as on the last date of submission of application.
Applications will be scrutinized on the basis of the following parameters on a 100 point scale:
1. Educational Qualification, evaluation of CV, length of service (25 marks)
2. Previous Work Experiences and Domain Knowledge (25 marks)
3. APRs, D&AR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
4. Potential/Overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements (25 marks)
How to Apply:
1. Applicants are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com . While submitting the online application; the system would generate 'Registration No.' on top of online form filled up by the candidate. A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed and attached with the detailed CV and forwarded through the Cadre Controlling/Zonal Railway.
2. Applications are to be sent through respective administrative officer (HQ/Board) indicating No Objection, Vigilance/OAR clearance & Vigilance/D&AR records indicating details of penalty if any, imposed upon the applicant during his service and ACRs for the past 05 years. The applicants are also required to send their CV in the prescribed format along with the applications.
3. The candidates should send their applications along with the documents as mentioned in the Vacancy Notice within 30 days of the date of vacancy notice. In case, it is not possible to send the letter forwarding the application along with other required documents within the stipulated period of 30 days, then the applicant may send an advance copy of his application directly to us.
4. However, the forwarded application along with other required documents must reach us within three months from the date of issue of vacancy notice.
5. In absence of receipt of the forwarded application and the required documents within the stipulated period, the advance copy of the application so received, will be liable for nonconsideration for the subject post. No correspondence either from the applicant or from his organization in this regard including the request for extension of time period shall be entertained.
Published on: 17 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Rites Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
About Rites Ltd Recruitment
About Rites Ltd
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways.
Rites Ltd was established in the year 1974. Its headquarters is located in Gurgaon. RITES Limited(Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. The company provides consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES is also involved into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning. RITES Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Manager (Civil), Manager (Mechanical/ Electrical), Assistant Manager, Engineers (Civil), Technical Assistant (Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical), Technician (Electrical), Hazardous Waste (HW) and Industrial Solid Waste (ISW) Expert, Soil Conservation (SC) Expert, Engineer (Electrical), Technical Assistant (Civil), CAD Operators, Junior Manager (Finance), Engineer (Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical), Graduate Executive Trainees (GETs), Assistant Manager (S & T), Material Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Resident Engineer, Engineer (Transport Planning/ Transportation Engineering), Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering), Assistant Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering), Civil Engineers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors' degree in Civil Engineering and MBA (Finance), Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering / Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering, 10th standard + ITI in Electrician trade, Bachelor's Degree in Chemical/ Civil/ Environmental Engineering, Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Botany/ Forestry/ Natural Resource Management, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil / Survey Engineering, Certificate course in Draftsmanship in Civil Trade from ITI, CA/ICWA, Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. / Electronics Engineering, Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering + Master's Degree in Transport Planning/ Transportation Engineering, Graduate in Civil Engineering, for a great career at RITES Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Manager: INR 50000 - 160000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Rites Ltd
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Udaipur
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th October, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021