Rites Ltd Invites Application for General Manager Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Rail India Technical and Economic Service (RITES)
invites applications for recruitment of General Manager
Vijayawada, Krishna, Chennai, Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|RITES Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||General Manager|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||Vijayawada, Chennai, Machilipatnam|
|Experience||13 - 18 years|
|Posted on||13 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||11 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: N/A
1. Name of the Post: General Manager
2. No of Post: 01
3. Location and tenure: (Machilipatnam/Vijaywada/Chennai) The tenure of deputation shall be 5 years. The deputationist may be considered for permanent absorption in the company based on the requirement of the company and his suitability in accordance with the policy for permanent absorption basis.
4. Kindly Refer Official Notification
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Applications will be scrutinized on the basis of the following parameters on a 100 point scale:
1. Educational Qualification, evaluation of CV, length of service (25 marks)
2. Previous Work Experiences and Domain Knowledge (25 marks)
3. APRs, D&AR and Vigilance record (25 marks)
4. Potential/Overall Suitability of the candidate to requirements (25 marks)
How to Apply:
Last date of Application: 11-11-2021 05:00 pm
1. Applicants are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website, http://www.rites.com. While submitting the online application; the system would generate 'Registration No.' on top of online form filled up by the candidate.
a) A copy of this online application form containing the registration number is to be printed, signed and attached with the application in the prescribed format along with detailed CV and forwarded after approval of the Cadre Controlling Authority along with documents mentioned in point number 2 below. In case of any difficulty in registering online, the difficulty being faced may please be e-mailed at firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Applications are to be sent through respective administrative officer (HOD) indicating No Objection, Vigilance/DAR clearance & Vigilance/D&AR records indicating details of penalties if any, imposed upon the applicant during his service and ACRs for the past 05 years. The applicants are also required to send their application in the prescribed format (Annexure ) along with detailed CV. The applications along with the documents as mentioned in the Vacancy Notice should reach us within 30 days of the date of vacancy notice.
3. In case, it is not possible to send the letter forwarding the application along with other required documents within the stipulated period of 30 days, then the applicant may send an advance copy of his application in the prescribed format along with detailed CV directly at email@example.comfirstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com. within 30 days of the date of vacancy notice.
4. However, the forwarded application along with other required documents must reach us within three months from the date of issue of vacancy notice. In absence of receipt of the forwarded application and the required documents within the stipulated period, the advance copy of the application so received, will be liable for non- consideration for the subject post. No correspondence either from the applicant or from his organization in this regard including the request for extension of time period shall be entertained.
Published on: 13 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Rites Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
About Rites Ltd Recruitment
About Rites Ltd
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways.
Rites Ltd was established in the year 1974. Its headquarters is located in Gurgaon. RITES Limited(Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. The company provides consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES is also involved into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning. RITES Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Manager (Civil), Manager (Mechanical/ Electrical), Assistant Manager, Engineers (Civil), Technical Assistant (Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical), Technician (Electrical), Hazardous Waste (HW) and Industrial Solid Waste (ISW) Expert, Soil Conservation (SC) Expert, Engineer (Electrical), Technical Assistant (Civil), CAD Operators, Junior Manager (Finance), Engineer (Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical), Graduate Executive Trainees (GETs), Assistant Manager (S & T), Material Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Resident Engineer, Engineer (Transport Planning/ Transportation Engineering), Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering), Assistant Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering), Civil Engineers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors' degree in Civil Engineering and MBA (Finance), Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering / Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering, 10th standard + ITI in Electrician trade, Bachelor's Degree in Chemical/ Civil/ Environmental Engineering, Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Botany/ Forestry/ Natural Resource Management, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil / Survey Engineering, Certificate course in Draftsmanship in Civil Trade from ITI, CA/ICWA, Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. / Electronics Engineering, Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering + Master's Degree in Transport Planning/ Transportation Engineering, Graduate in Civil Engineering, for a great career at RITES Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. General Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for General Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows General Manager: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for General Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Rites Ltd
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in ,
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 11th November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for General Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 11th November, 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Laboratory Attendant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Tabla Accompanist Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for OMSP Instructor Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Librarian Recruitment 2021
- Mata Sundri College For Women Invites Application for Admin Officer Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Institute Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Life Guard Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Police Academy (NEPA) Invites Application for Superintendent Recruitment 2021
- Central Water and Power Research Station (CWPRS) Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Printing Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021