Rites Ltd Recruitment for following posts:
About Rites Ltd Recruitment
About Rites Ltd
RITES Ltd., a Government of India Enterprise was established in 1974, under the aegis of Indian Railways.
Rites Ltd was established in the year 1974. Its headquarters is located in Gurgaon. RITES Limited(Rail India Technical and Economic Service) is an engineering consultancy company, specializing in the field of transport infrastructure. The company provides consultancy services in rail transport management to operators in India and abroad. RITES is also involved into planning and consulting services for other infrastructure, including airports, ports, highways and urban planning. RITES Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Manager (Civil), Manager (Mechanical/ Electrical), Assistant Manager, Engineers (Civil), Technical Assistant (Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical), Technician (Electrical), Hazardous Waste (HW) and Industrial Solid Waste (ISW) Expert, Soil Conservation (SC) Expert, Engineer (Electrical), Technical Assistant (Civil), CAD Operators, Junior Manager (Finance), Engineer (Mechanical/ Metallurgical/ Chemical), Graduate Executive Trainees (GETs), Assistant Manager (S & T), Material Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Resident Engineer, Engineer (Transport Planning/ Transportation Engineering), Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering), Assistant Manager (Transport Planning/ Engineering), Civil Engineers. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors' degree in Civil Engineering and MBA (Finance), Degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering, Graduate in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering / Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering, 10th standard + ITI in Electrician trade, Bachelor's Degree in Chemical/ Civil/ Environmental Engineering, Post Graduate in Agriculture/ Botany/ Forestry/ Natural Resource Management, Degree in Electrical Engineering, Degree in Civil Engineering, Diploma in Civil / Survey Engineering, Certificate course in Draftsmanship in Civil Trade from ITI, CA/ICWA, Degree in Mechanical/ Production/ Industrial Engineering/ Metallurgy / Chemical Engineering, Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Bachelor Degree in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. / Electronics Engineering, Bachelors Degree in Civil Engineering + Master's Degree in Transport Planning/ Transportation Engineering, Graduate in Civil Engineering, for a great career at RITES Limited.
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for Rites Ltd government jobs or sarkari naukri for Rites Ltd. Get full details of Rites Ltd jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, Rites Ltd Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 Rites Ltd Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for Rites Ltd in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for Rites Ltd in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for Rites Ltd as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for Rites Ltd today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for Rites Ltd for FREE. You can also get Rites Ltd Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021