SINP Recruitment 2022 For Registrar
Vacancy Circular No: SINP/Estt/Advt/06/2022
Saha Institute Nuclear Physics (SINP) Registrar Recruitment 2022
Advertisement for the post of Registrar at Saha Institute Nuclear Physics (SINP). Candidates are advised to read the details, and eligibility criteria mentioned below for this vacancy. The eligible candidates can submit their applications directly before 7th June 2022.
Bidhannagar, Kolkata, 700064 West Bengal
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: Master’s degree with at least 55% marks. Desirable: Degree in Law / MBA. Candidates with science background will be preferred. Familiarity with procedures of modern management techniques, experience in preparing plans and budget, ability to articulate policy matters and having adequate experience in minuting meetings.
Experience: 15 years of experience.
Age Limit: 52 years as on the closing date of receiving applications. Relaxation of age limit, if any, as per GOI rules.
Selection Procedure: The shortlisted candidates will be called for interview and a Selection Committee constituted for this purpose, will recommend a panel of candidates to the competent authority. Subsequently, offers will be made as per the approval of the competent authority.
Application Fee: of Rs.500/- (Rupees five hundred only) have to be submitted in the form of demand draft in favour of Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics payable at Kolkata.
How to Apply:
Applications should be sent to Saha Institute Nuclear Physics (SINP) office. Send your fully filled applications to
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics,
Published on: 14th May 2022
Application Form: http://www.saha.ac.in/web/portal/applications/vacancy/file/Proforma%20%20(%20Registrar).pdf
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics. The other Related Jobs Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Registrar - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 7th June 2022|
| Administrative Officer III (AO-III) - ( 1 Posts) Posts
|Last Date: 7th April 2022|
| Post Doctoral Fellow - ( 1 Posts) Posts
1/AF Saltlake, Kolkata
|Last Date: 14th March 2022|
| Research Associate - ( 6 Posts) Posts
Sector1 BlockAF Bidhannagar, Kolkata
|Last Date: 14 January 2022|
About Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Recruitment
About Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
The Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics (SINP) is an institute of basic research and training in physical and biophysical sciences located in Bidhannagar, Kolkata. The Institute is named after Meghnad Saha, the famous Indian Physicist. SINP is an autonomous research institute under the administrative control of the Department of Atomic Energy. The institute is governed by a governing council which is headed by the chairman of the atomic energy commission of India. The research activities in this institute are broadly divided into two streams: Physics and Biophysics.
Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Research Staff. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc in any discipline of Biological Sciences (Biochemistry, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Zoology, Physiology, and Botany).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Registrar: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Registrar?
The Payscale is as follows Registrar: INRPay Level-13,
When can I can apply for Registrar job at Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bidhannagar, Kolkata
What is Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Registrar: 1 Posts, Application Last Date
The last date to apply for Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics Registrar: 1 Posts, is 7th June, 2022
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Registrar, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 7th June, 2022
- Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) Invites Application for 800 Sub Register and Various Posts
- Integral Coach Factory (ICF) Invites Application for 876 Act Apprentice Recruitment 2022
- Indian Agricultural Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate I, Research Fellow, Project Assistant, Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2022
- National AIDS Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2022
- Noida Special Economic Zone Invites Application for Preventive Officer Recruitment 2022
- Orissa Mining Corporation Ltd Invites Application for Medical Officer, Manager, More Recruitment 2022
- IPRCL Invites Application for Chief General Manager Recruitment 2022
- Protection of Plant Varieties & Farmers Rights Authority Invites Application for Research Associate, Senior Research Fellow, Legal Associate, Young Professional Recruitment 2022
- National Centre for Biological Sciences Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2022
- Jamia Hamdard Invites Application for Deputy Registrar or Deputy Finance Officer, Internal Audit Officer Recruitment 2022
- National Gallery of Modern Art Invites Application for Assistant Director Recruitment 2022
- Indian Bureau of Mines Invites Application for Assistant Administrative Officer Recruitment 2022