Govt Sahitya Akademi Jobs 2022 - Sarkari Naukri
The Sahitya Akademi Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at The Sahitya Akademi. The other Related Jobs The Sahitya Akademi Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Administrative Assistant - ( Various Post) Posts
Rabindra Bhavan 35 Ferozeshah Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 16 November 2022|
| Administrative Consultant - ( Various Post Posts) Posts
Rabindra Bhavan 35 Ferozeshah Road , New Delhi
|Last Date: 10 October 2022|
| Web Developer - ( Various Posts) Posts
Rabindra Bhavan 35 Ferozeshah Road , New Delhi
|Last Date: 18 July 2022|
About The Sahitya Akademi Recruitment
About The Sahitya Akademi
The proposal to establish a National Academy of letters in India had been under the consideration of the British Government of the country long before independence. In 1944, the Government of India accepted in principle a proposal of the Royal Asiatic Society of Bengal that a National Cultural trust should be set up to encourage cultural activities in all fields. The trust was to consist of three Academies, including the Academy of letters. After freedom, the proposal was pursued by the independent Government of India, while convened a series of conference to work out the details. Consensus emerged in favour of establishing three National Academies one of letters, another of visual arts and the third of dance, drama and music. But deference of opinion persisted whether the Government should take the initiative and establish the Academies or whether it should wait for the advent of individuals who had the necessary moral authority to establish the Academies. Abul Kalam Azad the union minister of education, was of the opinion that "if we had waited for the Academy to grow up from below, we might have had to wait till the Greek Kalends". It was felt that there was no alternative to Government taking the initiative to set up the Academies. The Government's functioning in the process was to be that of a curtain raiser. The Government would set up the Academies, but once they were establish, it would refrain from exercising any control and leave them to perform their function as autonomous institution. The Government of India decided to establish a National Academy of letters to be called Sahitya Akademi by its resolution No F-6-4/51G2(A) dated December 1952.
The Sahitya Akademi (India's National Academy of Letters) is an organisation dedicated to the promotion of literature in the languages of the Country. It was established in March 1954. It is situated at Rabindra Bhavan. The Akademi organises national and regional workshops and seminars; provides research and travel grants to authors; publishes books and journals, including the Encyclopaedia of Indian Literature. It presents the annual Sahitya Akademi Award of Rs. 100,000 in each of the 24 languages it supports, as well as the Sahitya Akademi Fellowship for lifetime achievement. The Sahitya Akademi Library is one of the largest multi-lingual libraries in the country.
The Sahitya Akademi recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Editor (Hindi), Editor (English), Programme Assistant, Assistant Editor, Senior Library and Information Assistant, Library Assistant, Steno, Deputy Secretary (Sales), Deputy Secretary (Publication), Officer on Special Duty, Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), Junior Clerk, Regional Secretary, Van Driver, Secretary, Assistant Editor (English), Stenographer, Publication Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Post Graduate Degree in Hindi Literature, Post Graduate Degree in English Literature, Graduation + Basic Knowledge of Computer Application, B.Library Science + Good Knowledge of Computer Application in Library, 10+2 with 80 wpm speed in shorthand and good speed in typing in Hindi, 10th pass or ITI, 12th class pass + 35 w.p.m. speed in English typing OR 30 w.p.m. speed in Hindi typing + Knowledge of computer application, 8th pass + Valid Motor driving licence for light and heavy vehicle, Post-Graduate Degree in Literature with a research/doctoral degree, Post graduate degree + Diploma in Sales Management, Graduation + Diploma in Printing, S.S.C. (Xth or Matriculation) +. 30 w.p.m. speed in English typing OR 25 w.p.m. speed in Hindi typing + Knowledge in computer application, for a great career at The Sahitya Akademi.
- Ministry Of Environment Forest And Climate Change (MoEF) Invites Application for Junior Translator, Upper Division Clerk Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Backend Java Developer Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Smart Governance Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2022
- National Institute Of Secondary Agriculture (NISA) Invites Application for 32 Farm Manager, Technical Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- United Nations Development Programme Invites Application for Administrative Associate Recruitment 2022
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Tender Executive Recruitment 2022
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2022
- Administration of Daman and Diu Invites Application for 5 ANM Recruitment 2022
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Cluster Coordinator , Patient Assistant, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) Invites Application for Business Analyst Recruitment 2022
- Indian Institute of Packaging Invites Application for Senior Technical Officer, Lady Resident Medical Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2022
- National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) Invites Application for Project Laboratory Technician-III Recruitment 2022