Govt Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
SGPGIMS Recruitment 2021 sgpgi.ac.in SGPGIMS Jobs. Latest Job: SGPGIMS Invites Application for 7 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021.
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Post Doctoral Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
SGPGIMS Hiring For Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancies - 71,800 Salary - Check More Details
invites applications for recruitment of Post Doctoral Fellow
Post Doctoral Fellow
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Raebareli Road, Lucknow –226014 (India)
Mailing Address Raebareli Road , Lucknow, 226014 Uttar Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 27 Posts
|SGPGIMS Hiring For Post Doctoral Fellow Vacancies - 71,800 Salary - Check More Details Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Post Doctoral Fellow|
|Total Vacancy||27 Posts|
|Age Limit||There is no upper age limit|
|Posted on||26 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||10 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: DNB, M.Ch, DM
Notice regarding 01 year’s Fellowship PDF-Programes. Applications are invited for vacant positions of Post Doctoral Fellow (PDF)-in following departments of the Institute
1. Post Name: Post Doctoral Fellow
2. No of Posts: 27
3. The candidates must possess recognized DM/M.Ch/DNB qualification in the respective specialty by the day of the Interview.
4. For PDF in Bone Marrow Transplant the requisite qualification besides DM (Clinical Hematology/ Medical Oncology) would also include DNB(Hematology/Medical Oncology/FNB Pediatric Hemato-Oncology/Two years special training in Clinical Hematology, provided candidates have at least 3 years post MD-Medicine/ Pediatrics training experience.
5. Pay & Allowances: He/She shall be paid Rs.71800/- per month (Level -11) plus NPA and other allowances as per Institute’s rule
i. (DM/M.Ch/DNB) RECOGNISED by the Medical Council of India (except for degrees not covered by Medical Council of India, where the degrees must be recognized by the respective bodies that approve the qualifying courses).
ii. Postgraduate degrees from Departments/Institutions to which MCI recognition has not been formally granted (for example: under consideration) will not be considered and candidature of applicants with such degrees may be rejected at any stage (including after admission if this fact comes to notice at that stage).
Candidates are required to submit a write-up of about 200 words to describe the work done by him/her in the area, the reason for applying for PDF course and wants to do after PDF. They need to include complete and accurate addresses, contact numbers and emails of two persons who can act as referees’ knowledgably.
8. Advt. No: I-37/ER/Acad-85/2021-22
Age Limit: There is no upper age limit
1. The date and time of the interview will be intimated to the aspirants from the office of Head, Department concerned via email/SMS at least 01 week before the interview.
2. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
How to Apply:
Interested aspirants are required to submit their application to the Executive Registrar of the Institute along with necessary documents latest by 10th December 2021.
Published on: 26 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
About Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment
About Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
Sanjay Gandhi Postgraduate Institute of Medical Sciences is a medical Institute under State Legislature Act, located in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh. It was established in 1983 and is named after Sanjay Gandhi. The institute is on a 550 acres residential campus at Raebareli Road, 15 km from the main city.
Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) is located in lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.It was established in the year 1983 and is named after Sanjay Gandhi. SGPGIMS offers courses in tertiary medical care, super-specialty teaching, training and research. It offers DM, MCh, MD, Ph.D., postdoctoral fellowships (PDF) and postdoctoral certificate courses (PDCC), and senior residency. Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS) offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Senior Residents (Hospital Services), Technician Grade - II, Lower Division Assistant, Data Entry operator, Senior Residents (Neonatology). Interested candidates should have passed M.D. or DNB (Radiotherapy), M.S. General Surgery, Intermediate with Science, Graduate with Knowledge of typing having speed of 35 wpm in Hindi & 40 wpm in English, MD (PEDIATRICS) degree, MD Medicine/Pediatrics, for a great career at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute Of Medical Sciences (SGPGIMS).
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 27 vacancies in total. Post Doctoral Fellow: 27 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Post Doctoral Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Post Doctoral Fellow: INR 71800(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Post Doctoral Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in (SGPGIMS) Mailing Address Raebareli Road , Lucknow
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Post Doctoral Fellow, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th December, 2021
- Health Medical and Family Welfare Department Nellore Invites Application for Pharmacist Grade II Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 38 Physical Director, Lab Technician Grade II and More Vacancies
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for Ayah Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Finance Executives/ Accountant / Senior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 5 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) Invites Application for 5 Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- NCRTC Invites Application for Asset Management Expert Recruitment 2021
- MPPHSCL Invites Application for Senior Pharmacist Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for 89 Physical Director, Attender, More Vacancies
- Government General Hospital Kadapa Invites Application for 58 Pharmacist Grade-II, Cardiology Technician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for Optometrist Recruitment 2021
- Government General Hospital Ananthapuramu Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021