Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) was established on 15th September 1958. SVPNPA is the national institute for training of Indian Police Service (IPS) officers before they are sent to their respective state cadres to carry out their duties. It is located in Hyderabad. The National Police Academy (NPA) trains officers of the Indian Police Service, who have been selected through the All-India Civil Services Examination. Other than Basic Training Course for IPS officers the Academy conducts three In-service Management Development Programmes for officers of Superintendent of Police, Deputy Inspector General of Police and Inspector General levels. SVPNPA is affiliated to Osmania University for conducting courses on police subjects for IPS officers. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist (Computer), Assistant Director (Computer), Web Administrator, Senior Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, DYSP (Lines), Language Instructor, Junior Projectionist, Syce, Inspector (Drill Instructor), Sub Inspector (Outer Training), Head Constable (Pioneer), Constable (Pioneer), Sports Coach, Senior Laboratory Assistant, Cook. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree, Diploma in Cinematography / Electronics, 10th Class, M.Sc Degree in Forensic Science / Physics / Chemistry / Taxicology / Zoology / Botany / Biochemistry / Biology / DNA, B.Sc. Degree in any science subject, Master's Degree in Statistics / Mathematics (with Statistics) / Operations Research / Physics or Economies / Commerce (with Statistics) Degree in Engineering / Computer Science, for a great career at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy.
SVPNPA Invites Application for Veterinary Officer Recruitment 2021
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA)
invites applications for recruitment of Veterinary Officer
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
(i) a degree in Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry of a recognised University/ institute with registration in Veterinary Council of India or State Veterinary council; and
(ii) three years' experience in treatment' and care of horses including hot and cold shoeing. Desirable: Teaching experience in stable management.
56100-177500/- Per Month
Age Limit: 56 years.
How to Apply:
1. It is requested that the above post may kindly be circulated among all Departments / Institutions / Offices under your charge and also hosting the same on the website and the nominations of eligible officers along with,
(a) their bio-data
(b) Original or attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports (should be attested on each page with rubber stamp of the competent authority not below the rank of Under Secretary of Govt. of India or equivalent) for the last five years (from 2015-16 to 2019-20),
(c) details of major and minor penalties for the last 10 years and
(d) Certificate(s) of Integrity, Vigilance and Cadre Clearance, may please be forwarded to this Academy through proper channel within 60 days from the date of publication of this circular in thé Employment News. The format of the apblication and details regarding age, qualifications, experience, charter of duty and other conditions of eligibility etc for the post is available in this Academy website http://www.svpnpa.gov.in/vacancies.
2. The candidates who apply for the post will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently and the application received after the last date or application incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/information as mentioned above will NOT be considered. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars sent by the officers are correct as per their service records. All copies of certificates/documents enclosed with the application should be attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India or equivalent.
Published on: 25th May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Analyst - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Deputy Commandant (Wireless) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd October 2020||Shivaramapalli, Hyderabad|
|Hindi Instructor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th November 2020||Shivaramapalli, Hyderabad|
|Senior Laboratory Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th April 2020||SVPNPA, Hyderabad|
|Administrative Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th April 2020||SVPNPA, Hyderabad|
|X-Ray Technician - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th March 2020||Shivaramapalli, Hyderabad|
|Teaching Assistant - ( 11 Posts) Posts||3rd January 2020||Shivarampalli, Hyderabad|
|Copy Editor - ( 2 Posts) Posts||30th December 2019||Shivrampally, Hyderabad|
|Graphic Designer - ( 1 Posts) Posts|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||30th November 2019||SVPNPA, Hyderabad|
|Administrative Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||11th November 2019||SVPNPA, Hyderabad|
|System Administrator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||4th November 2019||SVPNPA, Hyderabad|
|Senior Scientific Officer - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th October 2019||SVPNPA, Hyderabad|
|Assistant Director (Law) - ( 3 Posts) Posts||8th November 2019||SVPNPA, Hyderabad|
|Senior System Analyst - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd July 2019||Sivarampally, Hyderabad|
|System Analyst - ( 3 Posts) Posts||Full-time|
|Assistant Analyst - ( 3 Posts) Posts||22nd July 2019|
|Stenographer - ( 6 Posts) Posts||2nd August 2019||Shivarampalli, Hyderabad|
|Lower Division Clerk (LDC) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th July 2019||SVPNPA, Hyderabad|
|Scientist-E (Computer) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||16th June 2019||SVPNPA, Hyderabad|
|System Administrator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th June 2019||SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad|
|Assistant Director (Computer) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||10th June 2019||SVPNPA, Hyderabad|
|Sports Coach - ( 1 Posts) Posts||24th May 2019||Shivrampally, Hyderabad|
|Cameraman - ( 3 Posts) Posts||24th April 2019||SVPNPA, Hyderabad|
|Senior Library And Information Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||1st February 2019||Shivrampally, Hyderabad|
|Chief Drill Instructor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||12th March 2019||SVPNPA, Hyderabad|
|Web Administrator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||25th October 2018||Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA), Hyderabad|
|Hindi Instructor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd July 2018||Shivaramapalli, Hyderabad|
|Nursing Orderlies - ( 1 Posts) Posts||30th April 2018||Hyderabad, Telangana Last Date: 30th April 2018 Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent pass from recognised board. Two years working experience as attendant in the wards of Hospitals recognised by Governments. Elementary knowledge in First Aid to the injured. Pay Scale: INR 5200-20200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900/- Age Limit: 56 years. How to Apply: Duly filled in applications|
|Senior Scientific Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||25th March 2018|
|Administrative Officer - ( 2 Posts) Posts||21st February 2018|
About sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy Recruitment
About sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Veterinary Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Veterinary Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Veterinary Officer: INR56100,
When can I can apply for Veterinary Officer job at sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Shivaramapalli, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 26th June, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Veterinary Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 26th June, 2021
- NIT Jamshedpur Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Rail Vikas Nigam Limited (RVNL) Invites Application for Additional General Manager Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Good Governance (CGG) Invites Application for Software Developer (Java) Recruitment 2021
- Taralabalu Krishi Vigyan Kendra (KVK Taralabalu) Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Navy Invites Application for 50 SSC Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Capital Region Transport Corporation (NCRTC) Invites Application for Forest Officer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Tilaiya Invites Application for Counselor Recruitment 2021
- Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Invites Application for Clerk, Security Guard and Various Posts
- IIT Kanpur Invites Application for 8 Research Establishment Officer Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Serology Invites Application for Laboratory Technician Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Health & Family Welfare (NIHFW) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- NIHFW Invites Application for Research Scientist Recruitment 2021