Govt Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
SVPNPA Recruitment 2021 svpnpa.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy Invites Application for Senior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021.
sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy Invites Application for Assistant Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Sardar Vallabai Patel National Police Academy
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Library and Information Officer
Assistant Library and Information Officer
SVP National Police Academy
Shivaramapalli, Hyderabad, 500052 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Sardar Vallabai Patel National Police Academy Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Assistant Library and Information Officer|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||5 - 10 years|
|Salary||44900 - 142400(Per Month)|
|Posted on||18 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||17 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: B.Lib
1. Post Name: Assistant Library and Information Officer
2. No. of Post: 01
3. Classification of the post General Central Service, Group "B' Gazetted, Ministerial
4. Scale of Pay Level-07 in Pay Matrix (Rs.44900-142400/-)
5. Deputation period For one year
6. Method of Recruitment By deputation
7. Criteria, Eligibility (Qualifications, Experience: Officers under the Central & State Governments. i)Holding analogous post in the Level-7: in the pay matrix on regular service in the grade OR Senior Library and Information Assistant with 5 years regular service in Level: 6 in the pay matrix. Essential) Bachelors Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science from Government or Government recognized University/ Institution. Two years professional experience in a library under Centrall State Government/ University.
8. Desirable: BLISC atid M.A/M.Sc/M.Cum/ MLISC with 3 years experience from Government recognized University/ College lInstitution. Diploma in Computer Application from Government recognized University/ Institution. Experience of documentation work in a responsible capacity.
9. Note: The Departmental officers in the feeder category who are in the direct line of promotion will not be eligible for consideration for appointment on deputation. Similarly deputationists will not be eligible for consideration for appointment by promotions.
44900 - 142400(Per Month)
Age Limit:As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The eligibility criteria is furnished in the enclosed The candidates who apply for the posts will not be allowed to withdraw their candidature subsequently.
2. It is requested that the above vacancy may kindly be circulated among all Departments / Institutions/ Offices under your charge and also for hosting the vacancy circular on the website. The nominations of eligible officers along with their
(a) bio-data duly countersigned by the competent authority in the prescribed proforma
(b) Original or attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports (should be attested on each page with rubber stamp of the competent authority not below the rank of Under Secretary to the Govt. of India) for the last five years (from 2016-17 to 2020-2021),
(c) Details of Major and Minor penalties for the last 10 years, and
(d) Certificate(s) of Integrity, Vigilance and Cadre Clearance (in separate sheet) may please be forwarded through proper channel to this Academy by 17/12/2021.
3. The details including prescribed proforma and eligibility conditions etc are also available in this Academy website :http:// www.svpnpa.gov.in/vacancies.
4. Applications received after the due date or incomplete applications in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/information mentioned in para 3 above will NOT be considered. The Cadre Controlling Authorities may ascertain that the particulars sent by the officers are correct as per the service records.
Published on: 18 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy Recruitment for following posts:
About sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy Recruitment
About sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy
The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA), trains officers of the Indian Police Service, who have been selected through an All India based Civil Services Examination. The trained officers will be posted as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) in their respective states under whom the other sub-ranks of police force will be working. The recruitment of sub-ranks such as Constables,Sub-Inspectors, Deputy Superintendents of Police is each states prerogative, and will be done by respective state Director Generals of Police. The IPS cadre is controlled by the Home Ministry of the Government of India and the officer of this service can only be appointed removed by an order of the President of India
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) was established on 15th September 1958. SVPNPA is the national institute for training of Indian Police Service (IPS) officers before they are sent to their respective state cadres to carry out their duties. It is located in Hyderabad. The National Police Academy (NPA) trains officers of the Indian Police Service, who have been selected through the All-India Civil Services Examination. Other than Basic Training Course for IPS officers the Academy conducts three In-service Management Development Programmes for officers of Superintendent of Police, Deputy Inspector General of Police and Inspector General levels. SVPNPA is affiliated to Osmania University for conducting courses on police subjects for IPS officers. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist (Computer), Assistant Director (Computer), Web Administrator, Senior Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, DYSP (Lines), Language Instructor, Junior Projectionist, Syce, Inspector (Drill Instructor), Sub Inspector (Outer Training), Head Constable (Pioneer), Constable (Pioneer), Sports Coach, Senior Laboratory Assistant, Cook. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree, Diploma in Cinematography / Electronics, 10th Class, M.Sc Degree in Forensic Science / Physics / Chemistry / Taxicology / Zoology / Botany / Biochemistry / Biology / DNA, B.Sc. Degree in any science subject, Master's Degree in Statistics / Mathematics (with Statistics) / Operations Research / Physics or Economies / Commerce (with Statistics) Degree in Engineering / Computer Science, for a great career at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Assistant Library and Information Officer: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Library and Information Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Library and Information Officer: INR 44900 - 142400(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Assistant Library and Information Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in SVP National Police Academy Shivaramapalli, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 17th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Library and Information Officer, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 17th December, 2021
- District & Sessions Court Korba Invites Application for ANM Nurse Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Deputy Registrar Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur Invites Application for Software Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Bhubaneswar Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Indore Invites Application for Program Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Engineer B Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Invites Application for Young Professional I Recruitment 2021
- National Bureau of Soil Survey and Land Use Planning (NBSS&LUP) Invites Application for Young Professional II Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- National Rural Health Mission Haryana Invites Application for Radiologist Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021