Govt Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) Jobs 2021 - Sarkari Naukri
SVPNPA Recruitment 2021 svpnpa.gov.in Jobs. Latest Job: sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy Invites Application for Senior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021.
sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy Invites Application for Reader Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Sardar Vallabai Patel National Police Academy
invites applications for recruitment of Reader
SVP National Police Academy
Shivaramapalli, Hyderabad, 500052 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Sardar Vallabai Patel National Police Academy Job Notification 2021 For Reader Post - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application|
|Experience||7 - 15 years|
|Posted on||18 Nov, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||27 Dec, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Ed
Sub: Inviting nominations for the post of Reader in Teaching Methodology in the SVP National Police Academy, Hyderabad on deputation basis for one year.
1. Post Name: Reader - General Central Service, Group 'A' Gazetted, Non- Ministerial
2. Pay Scale: Band-3 Rs.15,600-39,100 plus Grade Pay of Rs.6,600/- 1- re-revised Pa Matrix Level-II (Revised)
3. Deputation Allowance: As admissible under the Central Government orders from time to time.
4. Eligibility Criteria, Qualifications, Experience, etc.):
Officers under the Central I State Governments/ Universities [Recognised Research Institutions / Semi Government, Statutory or Autonomous Organisations —
(a)(i)holding analogous postg ; or
(ii)With 5 years' service In posts in the Pay Band-3 Rs. 15600-39100/- + Grade Pay of Rs. 5400/- (pre revised) Pay Matrix Level- 10 or equivalent; or
(iii) with 8 years regular service posts in the Pay Band-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4600/- (Pre revised) Pay Matrix-Level-70r equivalent; and
(b) possessing the following educational qualifications and experience:
5. Essential: (i)Masters Degree in Education of a recognised University or equivalent.
(ii) 07 years' teaching/ research experience in the field of teaching methodology of which at least 3 years should be in teaching.
6. Desirable. (i)Doctorate degree in the concerned subject from a recognised Univers- or equivalent.
7. Nature of duties:
(i)The Reader (Teaching Methodology) will take sessions of "Teaching Methodology", "Training Evaluation", "Educational Technology" etc. for the trainee officers in the Academy.
(ii)Taking session with the IPS Officers of different levels of seniority on "Behavioural Sciences".
(iii)ln addition, guiding Ph.D. Scholars of Osmania University since 1987.
(iv)DeveIoping course designs and training material.
Period of deputation including the period of deputation in another ex-cadre post held immediately preceding this appointment in the same or some other organization/ department of the Central Government shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years. The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment by deputation shall be not exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of application
Selection will be based on deputation bais
How to Apply:
1. It is requested that the above post may kindly be circulated among all Departments I Institutions I Offices under your charge and also hosting on the website of the same and the nominations of eligible officers alongwith,
(a) their bio-data in the prescribed proforma duly attested by the competent authority,
(b) Attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports (should be attested on each page with rubber stamp of the competent authority not below the rank of Under Secretary of the Govt. of India or equivalent) for the last five years (i.e. from 2015-16 to 2019-2020),
(c) details of Major and Minor Penalties for the last 10 years, and
(d) Certificate(s) of Integrity, Vigilance and Cadre Clearance (in separate sheet) may please be forwarded to this Academy through proper channel by 27.12.2021.
2. The details including Prescribed Proforma and eligibility conditions etc are also available on SVP NPA website : www.svpnpa.gov.in/vacancies
3. Application received after the last date or application incomplete in any respect or those not accompanied by the documents/information mentioned in above will NOT be considered.
4. The Cadre Authorities may ascertain that the particulars sent by the officers are correct as per the service records.
Published on: 18 November 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy Recruitment for following posts:
About sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy Recruitment
About sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy
The Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA), trains officers of the Indian Police Service, who have been selected through an All India based Civil Services Examination. The trained officers will be posted as Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP) in their respective states under whom the other sub-ranks of police force will be working. The recruitment of sub-ranks such as Constables,Sub-Inspectors, Deputy Superintendents of Police is each states prerogative, and will be done by respective state Director Generals of Police. The IPS cadre is controlled by the Home Ministry of the Government of India and the officer of this service can only be appointed removed by an order of the President of India
Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy (SVPNPA) was established on 15th September 1958. SVPNPA is the national institute for training of Indian Police Service (IPS) officers before they are sent to their respective state cadres to carry out their duties. It is located in Hyderabad. The National Police Academy (NPA) trains officers of the Indian Police Service, who have been selected through the All-India Civil Services Examination. Other than Basic Training Course for IPS officers the Academy conducts three In-service Management Development Programmes for officers of Superintendent of Police, Deputy Inspector General of Police and Inspector General levels. SVPNPA is affiliated to Osmania University for conducting courses on police subjects for IPS officers. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scientist (Computer), Assistant Director (Computer), Web Administrator, Senior Scientific Officer, Junior Scientific Officer, DYSP (Lines), Language Instructor, Junior Projectionist, Syce, Inspector (Drill Instructor), Sub Inspector (Outer Training), Head Constable (Pioneer), Constable (Pioneer), Sports Coach, Senior Laboratory Assistant, Cook. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Degree, Diploma in Cinematography / Electronics, 10th Class, M.Sc Degree in Forensic Science / Physics / Chemistry / Taxicology / Zoology / Botany / Biochemistry / Biology / DNA, B.Sc. Degree in any science subject, Master's Degree in Statistics / Mathematics (with Statistics) / Operations Research / Physics or Economies / Commerce (with Statistics) Degree in Engineering / Computer Science, for a great career at Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Reader: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Reader, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Reader: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Reader, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at sardar vallabhbhai patel national police academy
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in SVP National Police Academy Shivaramapalli, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 27th December, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Reader, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 27th December, 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Receptionist-Cum-Telephone Operator Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for 2 Junior Accountant Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Nurse Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Homoeopathy (NIH) Invites Application for Radiographer Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT New Delhi Invites Application for Registrar Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bibinagar Invites Application for Financial Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for 05 Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Electrical) Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Transport Corporation (DTC) Invites Application for Senior Manager (Civil) Recruitment 2021
- Haj Committee Of India Invites Application for Deputy Chief Executive Officer Recruitment 2021