Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Invites Application for Internship Recruitment 2020
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Internship
Number of Vacancy: Not Specified
Educational Qualification: Should have completed at least two years in their full time PhD program from a recognized Institute/ University. No part time PhD students will be eligible for internship at SEBI. PhD thesis should be related to Financial Economics. Minimum 60% aggregate marks at post graduate level or equivalent CGPA.
35000/- Per Month
Age Limit: 35 years as on 01/04/2020.
How to Apply:
Hard copy should be sent to the following address:Chief General Manager, Department of Economic and Policy Analysis 1SEBI Bhavan, C 4 A G Block, Bandra Kurla Complex, Bandra East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. 400051. Scanned soft copy shallalso be sent to email@example.com
Published on: 29th May 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Manager (Officer Grade-A) - ( 147 Posts) Posts||31st October 2020||Bandra East, Mumbai|
|Executive Director (General) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||17th July 2020||Bandra (East), Mumbai|
|Internship - ( Not Specified) Posts||10th June 2020||Bandra East, Mumbai|
About Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment
About Securities and Exchange Board of India
The Securities and Exchange Board of India was established on April 12, 1992, in accordance with the provisions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992.
SEBI has its headquarters in Bandra-Kurla Complex in Mumbai and has Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Regional Offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, and Ahmedabad respectively. It has offices at Jaipur and Bangalore, Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Kochi, and Chandigarh.
Controller of Capital Issues was the regulatory authority before SEBI came into existence; it derived authority from the Capital Issues (Control) Act, 1947.
Initially, SEBI was a nonstatutory body without any statutory power. However, in 1995, the SEBI was given additional statutory power by the Government of India. In April 1988 the SEBI was constituted as the regulator of capital markets in India under a resolution of the Government of India.
SEBI recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Executive Director.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBA/MMS with specialization in Finance / CA / CS/CFA / CWA / LLB / Post Graduation in Economics, Finance for a great career at Securities and Exchange Board of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 0 vacancies in total. Internship: Not Specified,
What is the Pay Scale for Internship?
The Payscale is as follows Internship: INR35000,
When can I can apply for Internship job at Securities and Exchange Board of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Bandra East, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 10th June, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Internship, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 10th June, 2020
- SSMC Rewa Invites Application for 74 Lab Attendant and Various Posts
- Instrumentation Limited Invites Application for 21 Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRTH Invites Application for 12 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Rishikesh Invites Application for 76 Teaching Vacancy
- PMBI Invites Application for Deputy Manager, Executive Recruitment 2021