Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI) Invites Application for Whole Time Member Recruitment 2021
Securities and Exchange Board of India (SEBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Whole Time Member
Whole Time Member
Number of Vacancy: 02 Posts
Educational Qualification: please refer to official notification
40000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
Applications of eligible candidates in the prescribed proforma along with attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports (ACRs)/APARs for the last five years, Vigilance Clearance and No Penalty and Integrity Certificate (in respect of serving Government Servants and employees of PSUs, Academic and Research Institutions / Universities, etc.) may be forwarded through proper channel. so as to reach the undersigned on or before 16th August 2021, at the following address. The soft copy may be mailed at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published on: 18th July 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Manager (Officer Grade-A) - ( 147 Posts) Posts||31st October 2020||Bandra East, Mumbai|
|Executive Director (General) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||17th July 2020||Bandra (East), Mumbai|
|Internship - ( Not Specified) Posts||10th June 2020||Bandra East, Mumbai|
About Securities and Exchange Board of India Recruitment
About Securities and Exchange Board of India
The Securities and Exchange Board of India was established on April 12, 1992, in accordance with the provisions of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992.
SEBI has its headquarters in Bandra-Kurla Complex in Mumbai and has Northern, Eastern, Southern and Western Regional Offices in New Delhi, Kolkata, Chennai, and Ahmedabad respectively. It has offices at Jaipur and Bangalore, Guwahati, Bhubaneshwar, Patna, Kochi, and Chandigarh.
Controller of Capital Issues was the regulatory authority before SEBI came into existence; it derived authority from the Capital Issues (Control) Act, 1947.
Initially, SEBI was a nonstatutory body without any statutory power. However, in 1995, the SEBI was given additional statutory power by the Government of India. In April 1988 the SEBI was constituted as the regulator of capital markets in India under a resolution of the Government of India.
SEBI recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Executive Director.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in MBA/MMS with specialization in Finance / CA / CS/CFA / CWA / LLB / Post Graduation in Economics, Finance for a great career at Securities and Exchange Board of India.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Whole Time Member: 02 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Whole Time Member?
The Payscale is as follows Whole Time Member: INR40000,
When can I can apply for Whole Time Member job at Securities and Exchange Board of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in North Block, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 16th August, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Whole Time Member, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 16th August, 2021
- IIIT Vadodara Diu Invites Application for Non-Teaching Posts
- Hemwati Nandan Bahuguna Garhwal University (HNBGU) Invites Application for Field Investigator, Field Assistant Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for Project Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- SCTIMST Invites Application for 5 Apprentice - ECG Technology Recruitment 2021
- NBCC (India) Limited Invites Application for Airport Operations Expert, Airport Systems Expert Recruitment 2021
- West Bengal Police (WB Police) Invites Application for 330 Sub-Inspector, Sergeant Recruitment 2021
- SKUAST Invites Application for Field Worker, Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- PJTSAU Invites Application for Business Development Manager Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Wood Science and Technology (IWST) Invites Application for 23 Project Assistant and Various Posts
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB) Invites Application for 116 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- NIELIT Chennai Invites Application for 18 Resource Person, Consultant Recruitment 2021
- Agriculture University Jodhpur (AUJ) Invites Application for Field Assistant, SRF Recruitment 2021