Govt Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) Jobs 2023 - Sarkari Naukri
Serious Fraud Investigation Office Recruitment for following posts:
List of active jobs at Serious Fraud Investigation Office. The other Related Jobs Serious Fraud Investigation Office Recruitment Notification
List of old jobs.
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date|
| Joint Director, Deputy Director, More Vacancies - ( 22 Posts) Posts
-, Anywhere In India
|Last Date: 14 October 2022|
| Advocate - ( 1 Posts) Posts
2nd floor Paryavaran Bhawan CGO Complex Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 17 August 2022|
| Deputy Director and Various Posts - ( 21 Posts) Posts
Lodhi Road, New Delhi
|Last Date: 16th September 2022|
| Office Superintendent, Assistant Director and More Vacancies - ( 75 Posts) Posts
- Kolkata, New Delhi
|Last Date: 08 March 2022|
About Serious Fraud Investigation Office Recruitment
About Serious Fraud Investigation Office
The Serious Fraud Investigation Office (SFIO) is a fraud investigating agency in the country. It is under the jurisdiction of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India. The SFIO is involved in major fraud probes and is the co-ordinating agency with the Income Tax and CBI.
It is a multi-disciplinary organization having experts from financial sector, capital market, accountancy, forensic audit, taxation, law, information technology, company law, customs and investigation. These experts have been taken from various organizations like banks, Securities and Exchange Board of India, Comptroller and Auditor General and concerned organizations and departments of the Government. The Government approved setting up of this organization on 9 January 2003 on the basis of the recommendations made by the Naresh Chandra Committee which was set up by the Government on 21 August 2002 on corporate governance.
SFIO recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Additional Director / Joint Director (Forensic Audit), Deputy Director,Senior Assistant Director, Office Superintendent, Private Secretary (Deputation).
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Chartered Accountants or Cost Accountants or Master in Business Administration (Finance) or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Finance) or Master in Business Economics or Master in Commerce, Bachelor’s Degree for a great career at Serious Fraud Investigation Office.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is SFIO Full Form?
The Full Form of SFIO is Serious Fraud Investigation Office. Candidates can know the Full Form of any company by visiting the respective company official website.
How to apply for SFIO?
Candidates can apply for SFIO 2020 from the official link provided in the recruitment page or visit the SFIO official website. The step wise procedure to apply for the SFIO 2020 will be mentioned in PDF released by SFIO. Candidates should read the instructions carefully before applying for SFIO 2020.
How can I join in SFIO?
First candidates should check the official notification released by SFIO. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria given in the official notification PDF. Candidates should apply only when they meet the eligibility criteria. After applying SFIO will shortlist the eligible candidates and will intimate them to appear for the exam. Finally candidates can join the SFIO only when he/she qualifies in all the selection process set by the Company.
What is the Selection Procedure for SFIO?
The Selection Procedure for is Prelims Exam, Mains Exam and Interview. Candidates qualifying in the prelims exam will be eligible to appear for the mains exam. Those candidates who qualify in the mains exam will be eligible to appear for the interview which is the final stage. Candidates qualifying in all the selection process will be hired as in SFIO.
- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Invites Application for 73 Foreman, Deputy Director and Various Posts
- College of Military Engineering Pune (CME Pune) Invites Application for 119 Group-C Posts Recruitment 2023
- Institute for Plasma Research Invites Application for 51 Scientific Assistant-B Recruitment 2023
- LGB Regional Institute of Mental Health Invites Application for Data Manager, Medical Officer, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Associate Manager Recruitment 2023
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Scientific Officer Recruitment 2023
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management (NAARM) Invites Application for Project Executive Recruitment 2023
- National Research Centre for Litchi (NRCL) Invites Application for Assistant, Skilled Supporting Staff, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- MSC Bank Invites Application for Managing Director Recruitment 2023
- National Rural Health Mission Jammu & Kashmir Invites Application for 7 EnT Specialist, Paediatrician, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Udupi Cochin Shipyard Invites Application for 10 Assistant General Manager, Manager, More Vacancies Recruitment 2023
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2023