SHKM Government Medical College Invites Application for 35 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
SHKM Government Medical College
invites applications for recruitment of Junior Resident
Nalhar, Mewat, 122107 Haryana
Number of Vacancy: 35 Posts
|SHKM College Recruitment 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Junior Resident|
|Total Vacancy||35 Posts|
|Age Limit||Upper age limit for Junior Resident will be 45 years.|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS from any Institution / University recognized by the NMC/MCI. Must be registered under the State/NMC/MCI Registration Act
Age Limit: Upper age limit for Junior Resident will be 45 years.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Eligible applicants have to appear for walk in interview on 29-09-2021 (Wednesday) at 09:00 AM onwards along with strictly prescribed application form and non refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs. 250 for women candidates, Rs.125/- for reserved category (SC & BC) of Haryana domicile only and person with benchmark disability will be exempted for application fee.) in the form of Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order/ Treasury Challan in departmental receipt head 0210 in favour of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar (Nuh) payable at Nuh or by POS Machine.
2. Date/ time of Interview: Starting from 29-09-2021 (Wednesday) onwards till all the posts are filled. (09:00 AM) (Attendance will be taken up to 10:30 am only, there after no candidate will be entertained)
3. Venue of Interview: Office of Director, Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati, Govt. Medical College, Nalhar, Nuh
4. The other details like essential qualification, pay scales, fees, application form & other terms and conditions may be downloaded from institute website www.gmcmewat.ac.in. It is also informed that interested candidates may visit our website on regular basis for all updates regarding date of interview, No. of posts etc. which is available only on institute website i.e. www.gmcmewat.ac.in.
5. Advertisment. No.: SHKM/Rectt/2020/02
Published on: 23 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College Recruitment for following posts:
About Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College Recruitment
About Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College (SHKM GMC) Mewat, Haryana. The Medical College was established to give high quality of Medical Education to the students in order to build their career in the Medical stream.
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College (SHKM GMC) Mewat offers various Medical academic Discipline in Department of Anatomy / Anaesthesiology / Biochemistry / Community Medicine and Family Medicine / Dentistry / ENT Otorhinology / Geology / Forensic Medicine and Toxicology / General Medicine / General Surgery / Microbiology / Obstetrics & Gynaecology / Ophthalmology / Pediatric Surgery / Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation / Physiology / Radio-Diagnosis etc.
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College (SHKM GMC) Mewat offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculties (for various Medical Academic Discipline offered by Institute), Public Health Dentistry / Oral Diagnosis and Radiology / Senior Resident / Medical Officer / Executive Officer / Chief Dietician & Nutrition Officer / Chief medical Social Service Officer / Assistant Controller of Examination / Assistant Accounts Officer / Store Officer / Caretaker of Darkroom /Security Officer / Assistant Engineer (Family Health) / Senior Sanitation Officer / Technical Officer / Dental Technician / Lab Attendant / Librarian / Office Attendant / Peon / Sweeper / Watchman / Wardboy / Compounder, etc.
Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College is affiliated to Pt B.D Sharma University of Health Science. Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Health Educator, Biomedical Engineers, Pharmacist, Senior Technician (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Electronic/ Refrigeration), Clerk cum DEO, Staff Nurse, Junior Resident, Demonstrators (Various Discipline), Senior Residents. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma from Polytechnic Institution or Certificate from ITI with training in the plaster moulding and casting, diploma in Health Education, B.Tech in Bio-Medical Engineering / Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation, Matric with Science (Physics and Chemistry) + Diploma in Pharmacy, 10+2, Matric with Hindi, Bachelor's Degree + Knowledge of computers + speed of 8000 key depressions per hour in MS-Word or PG Diploma in Computer, Certificate in General Nursing & Midwifery, B.Sc / Msc (Nursing), MBBS, Post Graduation, for a great career at Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 35 vacancies in total. Junior Resident: 35 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Junior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Junior Resident: INR 56100(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Junior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Shaheed Hasan Khan Mewati Government Medical College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nalhar, Mewat
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 29th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Junior Resident, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 29th September, 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd Invites Application for Safety Officer Recruitment 2021
- Fertilizers and Chemicals Travancore Ltd (FACT) Invites Application for 4 Engineer Recruitment 2021
- District Court Palwal Invites Application for Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Directorate of Fire & Emergency Services Invites Application for Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- DFES Goa Invites Application for 201 Lower Division Clerk, Fire Fighter, More Vacancies
- IIT Jammu Invites Application for Associate Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Computer Operator Recruitment 2021
- IPHB Invites Application for 55 Psychiatric Patient Caretaker Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Field Assistant-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Research Associate-I Recruitment 2021
- State Forest Research Institute Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- ESI-PGIMSR & ESIC Medical College Joka Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021