Shipping Corporation of India was founded in 1961, by merging Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation, is based in Mumbai. SCI's owned fleet includes Bulk carriers, Crude oil tankers, Product tankers, Container vessels, Passenger-cum-Cargo vessels, Phosphoric Acid / Chemical carriers, LPG / Ammonia carriers and Offshore Supply Vessels. Shipping Corporation of India recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Nautical Officer (Natural Science), Engineer Officer (Marine Engineering degree course). Interested candidates can pursue courses at Maritime Training Institute (MTI), Powai, for a great career at Shipping Corporation of India
Walk-in-interview for Technical Superintendent at Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI), Mumbai
Vacancy Circular No: 08/2019
Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical superintendent/ Base Manager
Technical superintendent/ Base Manager
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Marine Superintendents - Master (FG) Certificate
Engine Superintendents - MOT 1 st Class Certificate (COCs issued by Govt. of India).
Experience: Minimum one (1) year of sailing experience as Master/Chief Engineer.
135600/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 62 years.
How to Apply:
Interested candidate carry your curriculum vitae in the prescribed format. The candidates are requested to carry a copy of the duly filled-in attached Application form along with the certificates (Original + 1 set photocopy) on the day of the interview. Following documents would be required i.e proof of Date of Birth, proof of qualification, experience certificates, copy of COC and copy of CDC. Candidates are also requested to send their updated resume and Application format on firstname.lastname@example.org with subject as Application for Base Manager/Technical Superintendent
(i) Period of contract: The contract shall be for a period two years from date of engagement with a provision of two extensions of six months each. (ii) Posting: The posting is in Mumbai, however the Company at its discretion may post the officer at any of its offices/projects as per its requirement. (iii) Leave: 30 days leave per year and prorata for the period of extension. (iv) Accommodation: No company accommodation will be provided to the officer during the period of contract. (v) The officer will not be eligible for Company’s medical benefits. However, they will be covered under the company’s Group Insurance Scheme in existence for accidents at workplace.
Published on: 10 August 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment
About Shipping Corporation of India
The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) is a company owned by the Government of India that operates and manages vessels that services both national and international lines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Technical superintendent/ Base Manager: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical superintendent/ Base Manager?
The Payscale is as follows Technical superintendent/ Base Manager: INR135600,
When can I can apply for Technical superintendent/ Base Manager job at Shipping Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nariman Point, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th August, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical superintendent/ Base Manager, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th August, 2019
- Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital Varanasi (HBCH Varanasi) Invites Application for 64 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Raj Bhavan Goa Invites Application for 12 MTS, Photographer and Various Posts
- ICGEB Invites Application for 3 Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- KAPL Invites Application for 22 Professional Service Representative, Area Manager Recruitment 2021
- APVVP Invites Application for 453 Civil Assistant Surgeon Specialist Recruitment 2021
- NPCIL Invites Application for 50 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Sports Authority of Goa Invites Application for 10 Physiotherapist and Various Posts
- State Bank Of India (SBI) Invites Application for 16 Engineer (Fire) Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Wind Energy (NIWE) Invites Application for 3 Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Invites Application for 465 Sub Inspector Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College & Hospital Alwar Invites Application for 81 Professor and Various Posts