Govt Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
SCI Recruitment 2021-2022 shipindia.com Jobs. Latest Job: Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI) Invites Application for Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021.
Shipping Corporation of India was founded in 1961, by merging Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation, is based in Mumbai. SCI's owned fleet includes Bulk carriers, Crude oil tankers, Product tankers, Container vessels, Passenger-cum-Cargo vessels, Phosphoric Acid / Chemical carriers, LPG / Ammonia carriers and Offshore Supply Vessels. Shipping Corporation of India recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Nautical Officer (Natural Science), Engineer Officer (Marine Engineering degree course). Interested candidates can pursue courses at Maritime Training Institute (MTI), Powai, for a great career at Shipping Corporation of India
Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI) Invites Application for Law Officer Recruitment 2019
Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Law Officer
Madame Cama Road, Mumbai, 400021 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: Full time Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Post Graduate Degree in law from colleges approved by Bar Council of India with minimum of 60% marks.
15600-39100 + Grade Pay Rs.7600/-
Age Limit: Age Limit as on 01.05.2019 is 63 years. Candidates should not have been born earlier than 01.05.1956.
Selection Procedure: Interviews will be held in Mumbai. The candidates are requested to carry a copy of the duly filledin attached bio-data form along with the certificates (Original + 1 set photocopy) on the day of the 3 interview. Candidates are also requested to send their updated resume on email: email@example.com with subject as “Application for Law Officer” on or before 04th July 2019.
How to Apply:
Candidates will be shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria for Educational Qualification, Age and Experience. In case of large number of applications the Company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for Interview out of eligible candidates. The short listing will be based on higher qualification, length and range of experience, Accreditations, Certifications and Special Achievements. Venue of the Walk-in-Interview: The Shipping Corporation of India Ltd., 17th Floor, Cafeteria, 245 Madame Cama Road, Nariman Point, Mumbai 400021 Date: Will be notified Reporting Time: 10:00 am Contact Person: Mr. Nilesh Hiremath, 18th floor.
Published on: 22nd June 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment
About Shipping Corporation of India
The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) is a company owned by the Government of India that operates and manages vessels that services both national and international lines.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Law Officer: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Law Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Law Officer: INR15600,
When can I can apply for Law Officer job at Shipping Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Madame Cama Road, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 4th July, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Law Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 4th July, 2019
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Scientist-D Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Centre-Director Recruitment 2021
- Telecom Regulatory Authority India (TRAI) Invites Application for Joint Advisor, Deputy Advisor Recruitment 2021
- NRCM Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) Invites Application for Professor, Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 89 Specialist, General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- GADVASU Invites Application for Teaching, Non Teaching Positions
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) Invites Application for Director, Professor Recruitment 2021