Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI) Invites Application for Legal Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: 03/2021
Shipping Corporation Of India (SCI)
invites applications for recruitment of Legal Assistant
Number of Vacancy: 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: LLB (3 or 5 years Law course) with minimum 55% marks in aggregate (of all Semesters) from recognized Colleges/Universities in India.
20000/- Per Month
Age Limit: Maximum 30 years.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): https://forms.gle/Mxz1yfY51uq3ovZn6
Published on: 2nd May 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment for following posts:
About Shipping Corporation of India Recruitment
About Shipping Corporation of India
The Shipping Corporation of India (SCI) is a company owned by the Government of India that operates and manages vessels that services both national and international lines.
Shipping Corporation of India was founded in 1961, by merging Eastern Shipping Corporation and Western Shipping Corporation, is based in Mumbai. SCI's owned fleet includes Bulk carriers, Crude oil tankers, Product tankers, Container vessels, Passenger-cum-Cargo vessels, Phosphoric Acid / Chemical carriers, LPG / Ammonia carriers and Offshore Supply Vessels. Shipping Corporation of India recruitment offers great career for several posts such as Nautical Officer (Natural Science), Engineer Officer (Marine Engineering degree course). Interested candidates can pursue courses at Maritime Training Institute (MTI), Powai, for a great career at Shipping Corporation of India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Legal Assistant: 2 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Legal Assistant?
The Payscale is as follows Legal Assistant: INR20000,
When can I can apply for Legal Assistant job at Shipping Corporation of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Madame Cama Road, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th May, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Legal Assistant, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th May, 2021
- National Institute of Social Defence (NISD) Invites Application for Stenographer and Various Vacancy
- IIT Roorkee Invites Application for Project Fellow and Various Vacancy
- AIIMS Nagpur Invites Application for 6 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Soil Science (IISS) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB) Invites Application for 13 Private Secretary and Various Posts
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for Supervisor Recruitment 2021
- IIM Amritsar Invites Application for 5 Post-Doctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- Election Commission of India (ECI) Invites Application for Teaching Posts
- NIFT Srinagar Invites Application for 21 Assistant, Junior Assistant and Various Posts
- Narmada Control Authority (NCA) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BMHRC Invites Application for 15 Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BOATNR Invites Application for 11 LDC, UDC, Multi Tasking Staff and Various Posts