Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU) Invites Application for Project Fellow Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No: SMVDU/R&D/21/3656
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University (SMVDU)
invites applications for recruitment of Project Fellow (PF)
Project Fellow (PF)
Jammu and Kashmir
Number of Vacancy: 01 Posts
Educational Qualification: Candidates Should have Second Class M.Sc. in Physics with a minimum of 55% marks.
14000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may send their applications through post or e-mail on plain paper mentioning their personal (e-mail, mobile no.) and academic information. The complete application form along with self-attested testimonials (mentioning post name and project number on top of the envelope) shall be sent to the following address: Dr. Ram Prakash Principal Investigator (PI), RP-130 School of Physics Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Katra, Distt: Reasi -182320. E-mail: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
1. The candidates will be short-listed for the interview based on merit and will be informed via e-mail. Mere fulfilling the minimum qualifications will not entitle the candidate for being called for an interview. The decision of the selection committee will be final in this regard. 2. Candidates shortlisted for interview should appear in person with originals of degree certificates (one set of Xerox) and date of birth proof along with any other relevant information (e.g. experience certificate, copies of publications if any, awards, recommendations letters, etc.).
3. The above fellowship is purely temporary and will terminate automatically without any notice or compensation on termination of the research scheme and the research student shall have no claim of appointment / absorption in UGC – DAE CSR. An undertaking to the effect must be given by the student at the time of joining, if selected.
4. The selected individual may be assigned to perform any other duties time to time commensurate with his/her qualifications.
5. No TA/DA is admissible for attending the interview.
Published on: 25th June 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Project Fellow (PF) - ( 01 Posts) Posts||5th July 2021||Katra, Reasi|
|Junior Project Fellow (JPF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||7th October 2020||Katra, Reasi|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||17th February 2020||Kakryal, Katra|
|Field Investigator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||12th December 2019||Kakryal, Katra|
|Scientist - ( 2 Posts) Posts||14th June 2019||Kakryal, Katra|
|Medical Social Worker - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
|Office Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th June 2019|
|Data Entry Operator - ( 2 Posts) Posts|
|Multi Tasking Man - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th June 2019|
|Deputy Registrar - ( 1 Posts) Posts||29th March 2019||Kakryal, Katra|
|Junior Research Fellow (JRF) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||22nd February 2019||Kakryal, Katra|
|Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||23rd August 2018||Kakryal, Katra|
|Associate Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||Full-time / Part-time / Contract / temporary / seasonal / internship|
About Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University Recruitment
About Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University
Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University was established in the year 1999. The Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University, commonly known as SMVD University or SMVDU, is located near Katra, Jammu, and Kashmir. It is situated near the Shrine of the Mata Vaishno Devi, after which it is named. The university provides technical education in the field of Engineering, Science, Management, Philosophy and other subjects of contemporary importance. SMVDU offers following Undergraduate and Post-graduate programmes of Study : Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch), Bachelor of Technology (Computer Science and Engg.), Bachelor of Technology (Electronics & Communication Engg.), Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engg.), Bachelor of Technology (Industrial Bio-Technology), Master of Business Administration (M B A), Master of Business Administration (Business Economics), Master of Science (Mathematics), Master of Science (Physics), Master of Science (Biotechnology), Master of Technology (Electronics & Communication), Master of Technology (Manufacturing & Production), Master of Technology (Computer Sciences), Master of Arts (English), Master of Arts (Philosophy), Doctorate Programme. Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professor, Deputy Finance Officer, Deputy Librarian, Assistant Librarian, Assistant Registrar, Horticulturist, Deputy Medical Officer, Section Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Public Relations Officer cum Business Manager, Assistant Training & Placement Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Workshop Superintendent (Mechanical Engineering), Senior Technical Assistant (Mechanical Engineering), Technical Assistant (CSE / ECE), Assistant (Horticulture), Laboratory Assistant (Electronics & Communication / Mechanical Engineering / Energy Management / Language Lab), Stenographer, Accounts Assistant, Staff Nurse (Female), Office Assistant / Assistant, Junior Assistant, Workshop Operators ( Welder / Machinist), Driver, Associate Professor, Professor, Finance Officer, Deputy Librarian, Network Administrator, Horticulturist, Assistant Accounts Officer, Assistant Trag & Placement Officer, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant (Network), Office Assistant, Junior Assistant, Workshop Attendant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelor's Degree in Architecture OR Bachelor's Degree in Architecture + Master's Degree in Architecture, Master's Degree in the appropriate branch of Engineering (Engg.) & Technology (Tech), Ph.D. Degree + Bachelor's or Master's Degree in the appropriate branch of Engg., & Tech, for a great career at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Project Fellow (PF): 01 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Project Fellow (PF)?
The Payscale is as follows Project Fellow (PF): INR14000,
When can I can apply for Project Fellow (PF) job at Shri Mata Vaishno Devi University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Katra, Reasi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 5th July, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Project Fellow (PF), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 5th July, 2021
- Convergence Energy Services Limited (CESL) Invites Application for Programme Manager and Various Posts
- Convergence Energy Services Limited (CESL) Invites Application for Manager Recruitment 2021
- Soil & Land Use Survey Of India (SLUSI) Invites Application for 4 Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIFT Jodhpur Invites Application for 9 Machine Mechanic, Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Bareilly Cantonment Board Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Armed Forces Tribunal (AFT) Invites Application for 11 Accounts Officer and Various Posts
- IIM Jammu Invites Application for 24 Junior Engineer and Various Posts
- National Museum Invites Application for Assistant Conservator Recruitment 2021
- KVK Burhanpur Invites Application for Senior Scientist & Head Recruitment 2021
- Safdarjung Hospital & VMMC Invites Application for 9 Technical Officer and Various Posts
- NIT Silchar Invites Application for Teaching Positions
- National Library Invites Application for Assistant Library and Information Officer Recruitment 2021