South Central Railway Invites Application for 21 Technician Recruitment 2021
South Central Railway (SCR)
invites applications for recruitment of Technician Grade III
Technician Grade III
Number of Vacancy: 21 Posts
|SCR Jobs For Freshers Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Technician Grade III|
|Total Vacancy||21 Posts|
|Posted on||08 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||25 Sep, 2021|
a) Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. Passed in 10th class under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. Passed 8th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent.
b) Passed 8th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. Passed 8th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science as one of the subjects or its equivalent Passed 8th class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent. Passed 8th class or its equivalent.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
1. The posts in P.Way Cadre notified as safety one, there will be no relaxation in qualifying marks, for candidates belonging to SC/ST community. They have to secure a minimum of 60% of marks in written test & 60% in aggregate on par with UR employees (In terms of S.C.No.144/2003).
2. The posts in Works Cadre are notified as Non-safety and candidates belonging to SC/ST community have to secure a minimum of 50% of marks in written test& 50% in aggregate.
3. The selection consists of Written Examination, Record of service and Medical Examination.
4. Professional Ability will be adjudged through written examination only. The employees must secure minimum marks as mentioned in professional ability and aggregate for being placed on the panel.
5. Mode of Examination: Separate exam will be conducted for each category in P Way i.e., Black Smith, SMG and Welder &Works Cadres ie,. Mason, carpenter, Pipeline Fitter &Painter.
6. Written Examination will be an objective type multiple choice question paper consisting of 110 questions (including 10 questions on Official Language Rules), of which candidates are required to answer any 100 questions.
7. If the candidate attempts more than 100 questions, the first 100 attempted questions will ONLY be evaluated. The questions attempted beyond the first 100 attempted questions will NOT be evaluated.
8. To ensure the authenticity of the answers, Cutting, overwriting, erasing or alteration of any type in the answer will NOT be accepted. Zero marks will be given for answers having correction or overwriting or alteration. The candidates are strictly advised to note that such types of questions are treated as attempted questions i.e. they will be included in the first 10 attempted questions.
9. Negative Marks: There shall be negative marking for incorrect answers. 1/3rd of marks allotted for each question will be deducted for wrong answers(in terms of PCPO/SC's S.C.No.159/2019) .
10. The duration of the examination will be 120 minutes.
11. Further provisions contained in CPO/SC No.212/2018 ill be applicable for the said written examination.
12. Medical Examination: Employees qualified in written test must be fit in prescribed medical classification at the time of empanelment. Candidates are advised to note that NOT meeting medical classification for the post is disqualification to the selection and will not be placed in the panel
13. Eligibility for empanelment: On being found fit in prescribed medical classification, the names of selected candidates shall be arranged in order of merit on the basis of factors/procedure in terms of IREM/Para-219 in respect this selection & in terms of CPO/SC Lr.No. P(R)605/X1, dt:22.08.07.
14. Training: The empanelled employees who do not possess ITI in relevant trade have to undergo training for a period of 6 (six) months and on completion of training, they are subject to trade test. However, those empanelled employees possessing ITI in the relevant trade will be directly subjected to Trade test in terms of PCPO/SC's SC No.67/1998. The promotion to the post of Tech-III to empanelled employees is subject to passing of Trade Test. The empanelled employees will be tested periodically during the prescribed training period. If he/she does not make satisfactory progress or do not show any improvement, he/she will be declared unsuitable for promotion. The employees who fail in the initial trade test
15. Failure in Trade Test will be subjected to the trade test after a gap of six months and they will be promoted if they pass the subsequent trade test. Those failing in the subsequent trade test so held will be required to appear in the selection afresh as and when held.
How to Apply:
Last date for submission of application at respective UNIT (The Supervisors please note that applications submitted after the Last date should not be entertained). 25.09.2021
1. Employees should submit the application ( a separate application for each category) in the prescribed Proforma through proper channel enclosed as.
2. The application should be on good quality of A-4 size paper using one side only.
3. They should fill up the application form in their own hand writing in block letters with blue or black ball point pen only.
4. All relevant columns in the application should be filled completely & strike out the inapplicable columns and forwarded duly signed by the controlling supervisor/officer wherever required or otherwise same will not be considered.
5. Employee should paste the recent photograph on the application, which shall be attested by the concerned supervisor/officer.
6. Employee should ensure that their Name, Father's Name, Date of Birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate & Service Register.
7. Candidates are advised to indicate their personal mobile no. and personal valid e-mail IDs and keep them active for communicating them.
8. Candidates are further advised to visit SCR website to get the latest information.
(i) Before applying to the post, the employees should carefully read the instructions and ensure that he/she fulfills all eligibility conditions at the time of submission of applications.
(ii) Empanelled candidates are liable-to be posted anywhere on SC division.
(iii) Mere calling for Written Examination/empanelment does not confer any right of promotion to the candidates.
(iv)Admission of the employee at all stages will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed conditions.
(v) Due care will be taken in verifying the employees' details from Service Register. However, each employee is also equally liable & responsible to furnish his own service particulars including charge sheets/awards in the application, and, also equally liable & responsible for non-furnishing of service particulars in the application.
Published on: 08 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
South Central Railway Recruitment for following posts:
About South Central Railway Recruitment
About South Central Railway
South Central Railway was formed on 2nd October, 1966 as the 9th zone of the Indian Railways. In its forty plus years of committed service and path breaking progress, South Central Railway has grown to a modern system of mass transportation fulfilling the aspirations of the passengers/customers and carved a niche for itself in Indian Railways system.
South Central Railway started its operation in the year 1966. The headquarter is located at Secunderabad. South Central Railways was the first one to implement wireless MU Coupler system. South Central Railway plays a big role for agricultural and industrial development in the Southern India from increasing the growth of trade and commerce including import/export through ports by connecting sea ports with their hinder land and inland container depots. South Central Railway recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scouts & Guides Quota, Specialists, General Duty Officers, Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Sports Quota, Assistant Cook, Bearer, Cleaner, Commercial Porter, Safaiwala, Doctors (Specialists/ General Duty Doctors), Security Agents. Interested candidates can pursue courses in SSC / Matriculation with ITI in relevant Trade, MBBS, Post Graduate in the respective specialty, Matriculation, SSC/Matriculation + Typewriting proficiency of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi, Graduation, for a great career at South Central Railway.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 21 vacancies in total. Technician Grade III: 21 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technician Grade III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Technician Grade III: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Technician Grade III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at South Central Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technician Grade III, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th September, 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for 12 Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- District and Sessions Court Bidar Invites Application for Typist Recruitment 2021
- Rites Ltd Invites Application for Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Invites Application for 74 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 18 Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Medical College And Hospital Patna Invites Application for 7 Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
- PGIMER Invites Application for Research Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Tata Memorial Centre Invites Application for Sekhsaria Clinical Fellow Recruitment 2021
- BBJ Invites Application for 8 Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- BFUHS Invites Application for Director, Lady Medical Officer and More Vacancies
- BFUHS Invites Application for 8 Professor Recruitment 2021