South Central Railway Invites Application for Act Apprentices Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
South Central Railway (SCR)
invites applications for recruitment of Act Apprentices
, Hyderabad,500001 Telangana
Number of Vacancy: 4103 Posts
|SCR Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Act Apprentices|
|Total Vacancy||4103 Posts|
|Age Limit||The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date for receiving online applications i.e 04-10-2021.|
|Posted on||04 Oct, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||03 Nov, 2021|
Educational Qualification: ITI
Online Applicationsnare candidates fulfilling the prescribed conditions stipulated in this notification for engagement of 4103 apprentices for imparting training under the Apprentice Act, 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules, 1962.
1. Post Name: Act Apprentices
2. No of Posts: 4,103
3. Educational Qualifications:
i. The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board and also possess ITI Certificate in the trade notfied from the institutes recognised by NCVT/SCVT.
ii. The Candidate should possess the required qualification as on date of submitting online application
iii. ITI Certificates issued by Institutes affiliated to NCVT/SCVT are compulsory in the Relevant Trade
4. Training & Stipend:-training Will Be Arranged In Accordance With The Standards And Syllabus Prescribed By The Central Apprenticeship Council. The Selected Candidates Will Be Paid Stipend During Apprenticeship At The Prescribed Rates As Per Extant Instructions.
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on the cut-off date for receiving online applications i.e 04-10-2021.
1. Ministry of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship is organizing Apprenticeship Mela on 04.10.2021 to engage candidates as Apprentices under Apprentice Act, 1961.
2. This Mela is being organized by RDAT. As per the Railway Board instructions respective AMEs/AEEs of Divisional Jurisdiction are being conducted to participate in the Mela along with nominated staff.
3. The applications received through this Mela will also be clubbed in eligible list for this notification.
4. Selection of the eligible candidates for 'imparting traihiå&der the Åpprentice 1961 will be based on the merit list which would be prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both 10th Class/matriculation [with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks] and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both,
5. In case of two candidates having the same marks, the candidate with older age shall be preferred.
6. In case the dates of birth are also same, then the candidate who passed matriculation/ 10th Class exam earlier shall be considered.
7. There will be no written test or viva.
8. Training & stipend:-Training will be arranged in accordance with the standards and syllabus prescribed by the Central Apprenticeship Council. The selected candidates will be paid stipend during Apprenticeship at the prescribed rates as per extant instructions.
How to Apply:
1. Submission of ONLINE APPLICATION is of Four stages: Registration, Personal Details/ Education qualification Details/ Upload Photo/signature, selection of options and payment of processing fee.
2. Visit the website of RRC/SCR i.e. webpage of South Central Railway website www.scr.indianrailways.gov.in. Click on the "Online Act Apprentice Application" link.
3. Candidate will be directed to instructions page.
4. On viewing all the instructions candidate can download detailed notification and click for registration.
5. Candidate has to enter valid mobile number and E-mail ID and create own password which has to be used for further future logins.
6. After submission candidate will be sent separate OTPs to the registered mobile number and E-mail ID.
7. After submission of OTPs candidate will be directed to Application page to enter all personnel details like name of the Community, Date of Birth candidate's Name, father's name, Educational [Technical qualification possessed by him/her.
8. Candidate has to choose their option of priority/preference for the Railway Establishments of South Central Railway for Training.
9. Option of priority/preference once exercised is final and no request for modification will be entertained.
11. Candidates should that he/she will be allotted to the opted Railway Establishments only as per the merit.
12. He/she will not be considered for the Railway Establishments for which options are not given. Hence,- it is advised to submitted maximum options as per
13. The candidate has to upload recent color photograph.
14. The Image should not be more than IMb in size (not older than three months from the date of application) with clear front view of the candidate without cap and sunglasses should be uploaded.
15. The photo should be only in JPEG format-100 DPI. Employees are advised to bring three copies of the same photograph along with e—Call Letter They are also advised to keep 10 copies of the same photograph for further use.
16. Opening Date/Time of Online Application: 04-10-2021/17:00 hrs
17. Closing Date/Time of Online Application: 03-11-2021/23:59 hrs
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
South Central Railway Recruitment for following posts:
About South Central Railway Recruitment
About South Central Railway
South Central Railway was formed on 2nd October, 1966 as the 9th zone of the Indian Railways. In its forty plus years of committed service and path breaking progress, South Central Railway has grown to a modern system of mass transportation fulfilling the aspirations of the passengers/customers and carved a niche for itself in Indian Railways system.
South Central Railway started its operation in the year 1966. The headquarter is located at Secunderabad. South Central Railways was the first one to implement wireless MU Coupler system. South Central Railway plays a big role for agricultural and industrial development in the Southern India from increasing the growth of trade and commerce including import/export through ports by connecting sea ports with their hinder land and inland container depots. South Central Railway recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Scouts & Guides Quota, Specialists, General Duty Officers, Trackman, Helper, Assistant Points Man, Sports Quota, Assistant Cook, Bearer, Cleaner, Commercial Porter, Safaiwala, Doctors (Specialists/ General Duty Doctors), Security Agents. Interested candidates can pursue courses in SSC / Matriculation with ITI in relevant Trade, MBBS, Post Graduate in the respective specialty, Matriculation, SSC/Matriculation + Typewriting proficiency of 30 wpm in English or 25 wpm in Hindi, Graduation, for a great career at South Central Railway.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4103 vacancies in total. Act Apprentices: 4103 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Act Apprentices, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Act Apprentices: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Act Apprentices, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at South Central Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in East Maredpally Andhra Pradesh , Hyderabad
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Act Apprentices, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 3rd November, 2021
- Collector Office Sukma Invites Application for 207 Assistant Grade (III) Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Research Associate I Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Manager Marketing Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Receptionist Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Technical-cum-Lab Assistant Recruitment 2021
- National Agri Food Biotechnology Institute Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU) Invites Application for Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Goa Tourism Development Corporation Limited Invites Application for Junior Steno Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Sree Chitra Tirunal Institute for Medical Sciences & Technology Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021
- North Eastern Hill University Invites Application for Guest Lecturer Recruitment 2021