Southern Railway Invites Application for 2652 Act Apprentices Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: SGW/P.98/Vol.XX/Act Apprentices
invites applications for recruitment of Act Apprentices
Number of Vacancy: 2652 Posts
a) Must have passed 10th class examination under 10 +2 system or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks in aggregate.
b) Must have passed ITI Course in relevant trades from a recognized institution.
c) Must have passed +2 with Science (Physics, Chemistry & Biology) for MLT Candidates.
As Per Rules
Age Limit: The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should NOT have completed 22 /24 years for Fresher’s /Ex-ITI, MLT Respectively The upper age is relaxable by 3 Years for OBC candidates, 5 Years for SC/ST candidates and 10 Years for Persons with disability (PWD).
Processing Fee: Processing fee (Non-Refundable) Rs.100/-: Fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): http://rrcmas.in/
Published on: 5th January 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Southern Railway Recruitment for following posts:
About Southern Railway Recruitment
About Southern Railway
Southern Railway (SR) was formed in 1951 with headqaurters at Chennai. SR covers Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Pondicherry,and a small portion of Andhra Pradesh. Southern Railway has 6 divisions - Chennai, Tiruchirapalli, Madurai, Palghat, Trivandrum, Salem
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2652 vacancies in total. Act Apprentices: 2652 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Act Apprentices?
The Payscale is as follows Act Apprentices: INRAs Per Rules,
When can I can apply for Act Apprentices job at Southern Railway
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ponmalai, Tiruchirappalli
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 13th January, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Act Apprentices, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 13th January, 2019
- Sainik School Nalanda Invites Application for LDC Recruitment 2021
- Maratha Light Infantry Regimental Centre Invites Application for 15 Cook, Safaiwala and Various Posts
- Directorate General of Shipping Invites Application for UDC, Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- Central Employment Exchange Invites Application for Psychologist Recruitment 2021
- Archaeological Survey Of India (ASI) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- IIFPT Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Siddha (CCRS) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- Secunderabad Cantonment Board (SCB) Invites Application for 24 Ward Servant and Various Posts
- DSMNRU Invites Application for Teaching Vacancy
- Mumbai Metro Rail Corporation (MMRC) Invites Application for 19 Junior Engineer, Deputy Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Sainik School Imphal Invites Application for 16 Lab Assistant, General Employees Recruitment 2021
- Sahitya Akademi Invites Application for Driver Recruitment 2021