Govt Sri Aurobindo College Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment 2021-2022 aurobindo.du.ac.in Jobs. Latest Job: Sri Aurobindo College Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2019.
Sri Aurobindo College Invites Application for Principal Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: SAC/Appt/Principal/2019/419
Sri Aurobindo College
invites applications for recruitment of Principal
Malviya Nagar, New Delhi, 110017 New Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
(i) Ph.D. Degree.
(ii) Professor/Associate Professor with a total service/ experience of at least fifteen years of teaching/research in universities, Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
(iii) A minimum of 10 research publications in peer-reviewed or UGC -listed journals.
(iv) A minimum of 110 Research Score as per Annexure V.
Age Limit: 56 years.
Application Fee: Application fees and forms are to be submitted as per details given below:- Fees for Principal: Rs. 2000/-. Fees once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply ( or visit original job details page): http://rec3.du.ac.in/
Published on: 28th November 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Principal - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th December 2019||Malviya Nagar, New Delhi|
|Assistant Professor - ( 77 Posts) Posts||14th December 2019||Malviya Nagar, New Delhi|
|Assistant Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14th August 2019||Malviya Nagar, New Delhi|
|Junior Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||17th December 2018||Malviya Nagar, New Delhi|
|Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) - ( 4 Posts) Posts|
About Sri Aurobindo College Recruitment
About Sri Aurobindo College
Sri Aurobindo College was established in 1972 by Delhi University. It is the one of the leading college imparting quality education in the field of Science, Arts and Commerce. The College inculcates the ideas of Sri Aurobindo and believes that an active commitment towards excellence is the fundamental to the process of education.
College has well equipped laboratories and a library with a large number of national and international journals. The college constantly strive to develop the institute into a center of excellence that encourage intellectual growth while taking overall development of student.
Sri Aurobindo College offers career opportunities for the Posts of Faculty in Discipline of Hindi/ English / Political Science / Commerce / Economic / Sanskrit / Electronics / Physics / Zoology / Botany etc.
Sri Aurobindo College,
Shivalik, Malviya Nagar,
Landmark: Malviya Nagar Metro Station
New Delhi - 110017
Phone: +91-11-26692986, 26691014
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Principal: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Principal?
The Payscale is as follows Principal: INRLevel-14,
When can I can apply for Principal job at Sri Aurobindo College
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Malviya Nagar, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th December, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Principal, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th December, 2019
- GADVASU Invites Application for Young Proféssional-II Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Ltd (NFL) Invites Application for Director Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Ropar (IIT Ropar) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology (OUAT) Invites Application for 42 Group-D and Various Posts
- Panjab University Invites Application for Guest Faculty Recruitment 2021
- IIT Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist, Principal Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Central University Of Tamil Nadu (CUTN) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) Invites Application for Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education (UBTER) Invites Application for 2621 Staff Nurse Recruitment 2021
- Himachal Pradesh State Electricity Board (HPSEB) Invites Application for 50 Driver Recruitment 2021
- Madras High Court Invites Application for 3557 Office Assistant and Various Posts
- Food Safety and Standards Authority of India (FSSAI) Invites Application for 38 Manager, Deputy Director and Various Posts