Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Invites Application for Associate Professor Recruitment 2021
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University
invites applications for recruitment of Associate Professor
Registrar, S.V.Vedic University, Alipiri-Chandragiri By-Pass Road, Tirupati – 517502, Chittoor District, A.P.
Tirupati, Chittoor, 517502 Andhra Pradesh
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Hiring For Associate Professor Vacancies Just Now Updated - Apply Soon Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Associate Professor|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Experience||8 - 12 years|
|Posted on||27 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||19 Oct, 2021|
(a) Salakshana Ghanantha Adhyayana with Knowledge of Siksha and Pratisakhya of Kanva Sakha.
(b) Good Academic record with Ph.D degree in the discipline concerned.
Experience: A minimum of 8 years’ experience in teaching and/or research in an academic/research position equivalent to that of Asst.Professor in a University/College with evidence of having published minimum 5 books and / or research/policy papers in reputed indexed and journals posted in the website of the university concerned.
Age Limit: As Per Rules
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Application Form [Teaching Posts – Traditional] can be downloaded from the University website: svvedicuniversity.ac.in.
2. The filled in applications should be sent to the Registrar, S.V.Vedic University, Alipiri-Chandragiri By-Pass Road, Tirupati – 517502, Chittoor District, A.P.
3. The last date for receipt of filled in application is before 4.00 PM on 19.10.2021
4. Application forms with incomplete details will be summarily rejected without assigning any reasons No correspondence will be entertained. The applicants may be asked to undergo written test besides interview if necessary.
5. The University reserves the right either to conduct or cancel the recruitment or modify the mode of recruitment or to make any other changes at any stage.
Published on: 29 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Assistant Professor - ( 11 Posts) Posts||19 October 2021||S.V. Vedic University AlipiriChandragiri Bypass Road Tirupati . , Tirupati|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
|Associate Professor - ( 1 Posts) Posts||19 October 2021||Tirupati, Chittoor|
|Selection Procedure - Posts|
|How to Apply: - Posts|
About Sri Venkateswara Vedic University Recruitment
About Sri Venkateswara Vedic University
Words fail to praise His Excellency, Shri Rameshwar Thakur Ji, the First Chancellor of S. V. Vedic University. But for his sincere efforts, that were positively responded by the State Government of Andhra Pradesh and Tirumala Tirupati Devasthanams, the Vedic University would nit have come into existence. The university has begun its endeavour to achieve academic excellence in teaching, research and publications. While strengthening the tradition of recitation in Vedas, Agamas and Paurohithya, the University wants to produce comprehensive Vedic Scholars, who understand the Mantras they recite. With this intention, the Vedic University has started degree and PG courses in Veda Bhashya. The Vedic University is committed to spread the message of Vedas through the younger generations. For this purpose, The University is going to introduce an integrated course (B.A., + M.A.) in Vedic studies for the benefit of the students in general education system. This creative idea came from the great visionary, Sri B. Karunakar Reddy Garu, Honourable Chairman, TTD Trust Board, in the Executive Council Meeting held on 25.03.2008. My sincere thanks to him. The University wants to open up new branches of Adhyayana courses in Samaveda, ec. Through the programme Vedasandesa, the University is trying to speed up the vedic message among the common people. It is our aim that the Research and Publication department of this Universtiy should significantly contribute and bring aout such works that serve the need of the hour, while eternalizing the Vedic wisdom.
Sri Venkateswara Vedic University, Tirupati was established in the year 2006. The university covers teaching, research and publication. The aim of the university is to promote the Vedic knowledge in all its dimensions. Its headquarters located at Tirupati. Faculties at Sri Venkateswara Vedic University are - Faculty of Veda Adhyayana, Faculty of Agama Adhyayana, Faculty of Paurohitya Adhyayana, Faculty of Veda Bhashya, Faculty of Vedangas, Faculty of Research & Publication, Faculty of Modern Subjects. Sri Venkateswara Vedic University offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Assistant Professor. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Masters Degree, for a great career at Sri Venkateswara Vedic University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Associate Professor: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Associate Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Associate Professor: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Associate Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Sri Venkateswara Vedic University
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Tirupati, Chittoor
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 19th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Associate Professor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 19th October, 2021
- NSCBMC Invites Application for Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- Food Corporation of India (FCI) Invites Application for 380 Watchman Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Public Finance & Policy (NIPFP) Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- BMRCL Invites Application for 37 Assistant Security Officer Recruitment 2021
- ESIC Invites Application for Chief Engineer Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Field/ Laboratory Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Maharashtra University Invites Application for Scientific Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IIT-ISM Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Calicut University Invites Application for Physician Recruitment 2021
- Navsari Agricultural University (NAU) Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Bombay Invites Application for Senior Project Research Scientist Recruitment 2021