Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Invites Application for Caretaker Recruitment 2021
Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Caretaker
Shri Parimal Karan, Under Secretary (Estt-I), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|SSC Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||The maximum age limit for appointment shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of the application.|
|Experience||2 - 10 years|
|Salary||5200 - 20200(Per Month)|
|Posted on||18 Aug, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||08 Oct, 2021|
(A) Officials under the Central Government
(i) Holding analogous post on regular basis, or
(ii) With two years regular service in the post in old pay band PB-I of Rs. 5200-20200/- with grade pay of Rs. 2400/- or equivalent, or
(iii) with 10 years regular service in the posts with old pay band PB-I of Rs. 5200-20200/- with the grade pay of Rs. 1900/- or equivalent
(B) Preferably having any one or all of the following;
(i) One year's experience of working as Caretaker in Govt. Office.
(ii) One year's experience of working in a Security organization.
(iii) Diploma/ Certificate in Sanitary or Public Hygiene or Diploma/ Certificate in Electrical/ Civil Engineering/ Sanitary Engineering
5200-20200/- (Per Month)
Age Limit: The maximum age limit for appointment shall not be exceeding 56 years as on the closing date of the receipt of the application.
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. Applications of only such officials will be considered which will be received through proper channel and accompanied with (i) Bio-Data (in triplicate) in the pro-forma, (ii) Photocopies of up-to-date CR/APARs dossiers of the official for the last five years, duly attested (original ACRS/APARs may not be sent), (iii) Cadre clearance (iv) Vigilance clearance/Integrity certificate and (v) statement giving details of major/minor penalties imposed on the official, if any.
2. It is requested that the applications of suitable officials who are willing and eligible for the post and who can be spared immediately in the event of selection, may be sent at the following address within a period of two months from the date of publication of the vacancy circular in the Employment News. Shri Parimal Karan, Under Secretary (Estt-I), Staff Selection Commission, Block No. 12, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-11003.
3. The applicants will not be allowed to withdraw their Application at any later stage of the selection process. Advance Copies of Application received after the prescribed date, or, not accompanied by the required Certificates/Documents, will not be entertained.
Published on: 18 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Staff Selection Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Staff Selection Commission Recruitment
About Staff Selection Commission
Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices ...
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) was established on 4th November 1975. SSC headquarters is located in New Delhi. Staff Selection Commission is an organization to recruit staff for various posts in the various Ministries and Departments of the Government of India and in Subordinate Offices. SSC is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) Staff Selection Commission offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Sub Inspector, Assistant Sub Inspector, Sub Inspector (Executive), Junior Hindi Translator, Scientific Assistant (Physics + Firearms), Scientific Assistant (Document/ Handwriting / Fingerprints/ Foot Prints), Scientific Assistant (Chemicals/ Poison Science/ Detonator/ Narcotics), Scientific Assistant (Biology/ Serum Science / DNA), Scientific Assistant (Photography), Drivers (Heavy Vehicle), Junior Coach Athletics, Junior Coach Badminton, Junior Coach Boxing, Junior Coach Cricket, Junior Coach Fencing, Junior Coach Football, Junior Coach Gymnastics, Junior Coach Judo, Junior Coach Kayaking & Canoeing, Junior Coach Shooting, Junior Coach Table Tennis, Junior Coach Taekwondo, Junior Coach Weightlifting, Junior Coach Kabaddi, Junior Coach Kho-Kho, Inspector, Sub-Inspector, Senior Auditor, Junior Auditor, Kanoongo, Junior Engineer (Electrical), Assistant Research Officer/ Assistant District Statistical Officer/ Assistant Planning Officer/ Scrutiny Inspector, Field Assistant, Inspector Legal Metrology, Inspector Food & Supplies, Auditor, Manual Assistant, Chemist, Senior Analytical Assistant, Statistical Assistant, Dietician, Tuberculosis Health Visitor, Hostel Superintendent (Male), Hostel Superintendent (Female), Artificer, Electrician, Masson, Draftsman, Labour Inspector, Statistical Assistant, Legal Assistant, Mining Inspector, Field Investigator, Assistant Draftsman, Tracer, Accounts Clerk, Legal Assistant, Industrial Extension Officer, Extension Officer, Technical Assistant (Chemical), Computer Technician, Operator Quality Marketing Centre, Computer Technician (Hq.), Librarian (Hq.), Field Inspector (Stores), Junior Engineer (Civil & Electrical), Circle Inspector, Female Health worker, Hostess, Amin, Assistant Engineer (Electrical/ Civil), Head Clerk, Sub Inspector, Junior Typist, Lady Supervisor, Driver, Junior Scale Stenographer (Hindi/ English), Clerks, Deputy Ranger, Investigator (Language), Scientific Assistant, Excise Inspector, Taxation Inspector, Canal Patwari, Assistant Law Officer, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Fisheries Technical Assistant. Interested candidates can pursue courses in Bachelors Degree, Matriculation, Intermediate and ITI (Surveyor), Graduate with proficiency in shorthand (120 wpm) and typing 50 (wpm), Degree in (B. Tech or B.E.) in Electrical Engineering, Degree in (B. Tech or B.E.) in Civil Engineering, Graduate, High School Certificate Examination, Bachelor Degree in Sociology / Psychology / Home Science or Child development, Degree, 12th Standard, Degree with science, Mathematics, Economics, Commerce, Statistics, Master's Degree in Physics (Pure or applied) or Chemistry (Pure or Applied or Industrial) or degree in Chemical Technology/Engineering or degree in Civil Engineering, Degree in Commerce or Economics or Degree in Law, Matriculation, Law Graduate, Diploma in Mechanical Branch, + 2 (Vocational) Fisheries, for a great career at Staff Selection Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Caretaker: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Caretaker, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Caretaker: INR 5200,
When can I can apply for Caretaker, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Staff Selection Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Lodhi Road, New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Caretaker, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 8th October, 2021
- Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- PRL Invites Application for Junior Research Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Programmer Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Chief Accountant Recruitment 2021
- IIT Kharagpur Invites Application for Junior Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Office Assistant Recruitment 2021
- IISER Bhopal Invites Application for Project Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- Panjab University Invites Application for Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- BITS Pilani Invites Application for Project Assistant Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Senior Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- NRRI Invites Application for Agricultural Field Operator Recruitment 2021
- Lok Sabha Secretariat Invites Application for Senior Content Writer/ Media Analyst Recruitment 2021