State Bank Of India (SBI) Invites Application for 2000 Probationary Officer Recruitment 2019
Vacancy Circular No: CRPD/ PO/ 2019-20/ 01
State Bank of India (SBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO)
Probationary Officer (PO)
Number of Vacancy: 2000 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by the Central Government. Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 31.08.2019. Candidates possessing qualification of Chartered Accountant may also apply.
27620/- Per Month
Age Limit: Not below 21 years and not above 30 years as on 01.04.2019 i.e. candidates must have been born not later than 01.04.1998 and not earlier than 02.04.1989 (both days inclusive).
1. SC/ ST/ PWD 125/- (Intimation Charges only)
2. General/ EWS/ OBC 750/- (App. Fee including intimation charges). Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit original job details page): https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/sbiposmar19/
Published on: 2nd April 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
State Bank Of India Recruitment for following posts:
About State Bank Of India Recruitment
About State Bank Of India
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
State Bank Of India (SBI) is India's largest bank, thus the largest employer in Banking sector. SBI often have an opening for Clerical Staffs, Cadre Officers, General Managers, Probationary officers, etc. To apply for openings at SBI, one needs to apply online. SBI recruitment process including preliminary examination followed by SBI Recruitment Test, and then Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates should be computer literate. Central Recruitment & Promotion Department is responsible for major recruitment in SBI
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2000 vacancies in total. Probationary Officer (PO): 2000 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Probationary Officer (PO)?
The Payscale is as follows Probationary Officer (PO): INR27620,
When can I can apply for Probationary Officer (PO) job at State Bank Of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nariman Point, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 22nd April, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Probationary Officer (PO), then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 22nd April, 2019
- Union Bank of India Invites Application for 146 Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Union Bank of India Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- UPPCL Invites Application for 240 Assistant Accountant Recruitment 2021
- UPPCL Invites Application for 14 Assistant Review Officer Recruitment 2021
- UPPCL Invites Application for 49 Camp Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Union Bank of India Invites Application for 127 Manager Recruitment 2021
- Gauhati High Court Invites Application for 237 Lower Division Assistant and Copyist Recruitment 2021
- MAMC Invites Application for 18 Programme Manager, More Vacancies
- MAMC Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- MAMC Invites Application for Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- MAMC Invites Application for Data Manager Recruitment 2021
- IIT Gandhinagar Invites Application for Research Associate (RA) Recruitment 2021