Govt State Bank of India (SBI) Jobs 2021-2022 - Sarkari Naukri
SBI Recruitment 2021-2022 sbi.co.in State Bank of India Jobs. Latest Job: State Bank Of India (SBI) Invites Application for 5237 Junior Associate Recruitment 2021.
State Bank Of India (SBI) is India's largest bank, thus the largest employer in Banking sector. SBI often have an opening for Clerical Staffs, Cadre Officers, General Managers, Probationary officers, etc. To apply for openings at SBI, one needs to apply online. SBI recruitment process including preliminary examination followed by SBI Recruitment Test, and then Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates should be computer literate. Central Recruitment & Promotion Department is responsible for major recruitment in SBI
State Bank Of India (SBI) Invites Application for 4 Nodal Officer Recruitment 2020
State Bank of India (SBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Nodal Officer
PO: Box No. 137, Guwahati, 781001 Assam
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
a.) ONE (01) retired official in Scale III to V at LHO level as Nodal Officer- Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing, reporting to DGM (D&TB)
b.) THREE (03) retired officials in Scale II to IV at Administrative Offices (AOsDibrugarh, Sichar & Shillong) as Nodal Officers- Digital & Transaction Banking Marketing, reporting to DGM (B&O).
35000/- Per MOnth
Age Limit: 63 years as on 31.08.2020.
How to Apply:
please refer to official notification.
Published on: 1st September 2020
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
State Bank Of India Recruitment for following posts:
About State Bank Of India Recruitment
About State Bank Of India
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Nodal Officer: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Nodal Officer?
The Payscale is as follows Nodal Officer: INR35000,
When can I can apply for Nodal Officer job at State Bank Of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in PO: Box No. 137, Guwahati
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2020
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Nodal Officer, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 15th September, 2020
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Scientist-D Recruitment 2021
- UGC DAE Consortium for Scientific Research (UGC DAE CSR) Invites Application for Centre-Director Recruitment 2021
- Telecom Regulatory Authority India (TRAI) Invites Application for Joint Advisor, Deputy Advisor Recruitment 2021
- NRCM Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2021
- National Institute Of Biomedical Genomics (NIBMG) Invites Application for Professor, Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 89 Specialist, General Duty Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for Young Professional Recruitment 2021
- GADVASU Invites Application for Teaching, Non Teaching Positions
- AIIMS Bhopal Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- IIT Jodhpur Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- Dr Babasaheb Ambedkar Marathwada University (BAMU) Invites Application for Director, Professor Recruitment 2021