SBI Invites Application for Central Research Team Recruitment 2021
State Bank of India (SBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Central Research Team
Central Research Team
-, Mumbai, - Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 4 Posts
Educational Qualification: MBA/PGDM from recognised College/University or CA/CFA Preferred: NISM Investment Advisor / Research Analyst Certificate/CFP( As on 01/08/2021)
Experience: Minimum 5 years post qualification experience in Equity Research/Products experience in Wealth Management / AMC (Mutual Funds) / Banks.
Age Limit: 25-45 Years
Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) is 750/- ( Seven Hundred Fifty only) for General/EWS/OBC candidates and no fees/intimation charges for SC/ ST/ PWD candidates.
1. The Selection Will Be Based On Shortlisting And Interview. Mere Fulfilling Minimum Qualification And Experience Will Not Vest Any Right In Candidate For Being Called For Interview.
2. The Shortlisting Committee Constituted By The Bank Will Decide The Shortlisting Parameters And Thereafter, Adequate Number Of Candidates, As Decided By The Bank Will Be Shortlisted And Called For Interview. The Decision Of The Bank To Call The Candidates For The Interview Shall Be Final.
3. No Correspondence Will Be Entertained In This Regard.
4. Merit List: Merit List For Selection Will Be Prepared In Descending Order On The Basis Of Scores Obtained In Interview Only. In Case More Than One Candidate Score The Cut-off Marks (Common Marks At Cut-off Point), Such Candidates Will Be Ranked According To Their Age In Descending Order, In The Merit.
5. Shortlisting, one or more rounds of Personal/Tele phone/Video Interview and CTC negotiation.
How to Apply:
1. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
3. Candidate can apply for more than one post.
4. Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, caste certificate, PWD Certificate (if applicable), educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their application/candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
5. Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
6. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
7. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
8. All Revisions/ Corrigendum (If Any) Will Be Hosted On The Bank’s Website Only.
9. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
10. Hard copy of application & other documents not to be sent to this office.
12. Online Registration Of Application & Payment Of Fees: From 28.09.2021 To 18.10.2021
13. Details of Document to be uploaded:
I. Brief Resume (PDF)
II. ID Proof (PDF)
III. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
IV. Caste certificate (PDF)
V. PWD certification (if applicable) (PDF)
VI. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
VII. Experience certificates (PDF)/Driving Licence (Two-wheeler) (PDF)
VIII. Form-16/Offer Letter/Latest Salary slip from current employer (PDF)
IX. NOC (If applicable) (PDF)
X. Recent Photograph
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
State Bank Of India Recruitment for following posts:
About State Bank Of India Recruitment
About State Bank Of India
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
State Bank Of India (SBI) is India's largest bank, thus the largest employer in Banking sector. SBI often have an opening for Clerical Staffs, Cadre Officers, General Managers, Probationary officers, etc. To apply for openings at SBI, one needs to apply online. SBI recruitment process including preliminary examination followed by SBI Recruitment Test, and then Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates should be computer literate. Central Recruitment & Promotion Department is responsible for major recruitment in SBI
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 4 vacancies in total. Central Research Team: 4 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Central Research Team, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Central Research Team: INR 700000-4500000(Per Year),
When can I can apply for Central Research Team, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at State Bank Of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in -, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Central Research Team, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 113 Sweeper Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 51 Gardener Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 475 Peon Recruitment 2021
- MP High Court Invites Application for 69 Driver Recruitment 2021
- ICMR Invites Application for 2 Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Senior Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi Invites Application for Project Scientist Recruitment 2021
- ICRISAT Invites Application for Consultant Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for SRF Recruitment 2021
- NIT Karnataka Invites Application for JRF Recruitment 2021
- University of Madras Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- BOB Haldwani Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisor Recruitment 2021