SBI Invites Application for 334 Relationship Manager Recruitment 2021
State Bank of India (SBI)
invites applications for recruitment of Relationship Manager
Nariman Point, Mumbai, 400021 Maharashtra
Number of Vacancy: 334 Posts
|SBI Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Relationship Manager|
|Total Vacancy||334 Posts|
|Job Locations||Across India|
|Age Limit||Age as on 01.08.2021: 23 - 40 years|
|Experience||3 - 8 years|
|Salary||600000 - 2800000(Per Year)|
|Posted on||28 Sep, 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||18 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Graduates from Government recognised University or Institution
Experience: Post-qualification experience of minimum 3 Years as a Relationship Manager in Wealth Management with leading Public/Private/Foreign Banks/Broking/ Security firms. The candidate should have adequate experience in building and managing relationship with High-Net-worth Clients (having a minimum Total Relationship Value (TRV) of Rs 20.00 Lakh).
600000 - 2800000(Per Year)
Age Limit: Age as on 01.08.2021: 23 - 40 years
1. The Selection Will Be Based On Shortlisting And Interview. Mere Fulfilling Minimum Qualification And Experience Will Not Vest Any Right In Candidate For Being Called For Interview.
2. The Shortlisting Committee Constituted By The Bank Will Decide The Shortlisting Parameters And Thereafter, Adequate Number Of Candidates, As Decided By The Bank Will Be Shortlisted And Called For Interview. The Decision Of The Bank To Call The Candidates For The Interview Shall Be Final.
3. No Correspondence Will Be Entertained In This Regard.
4. Merit List: Merit List For Selection Will Be Prepared In Descending Order On The Basis Of Scores Obtained In Interview Only. In Case More Than One Candidate Score The Cut-off Marks (Common Marks At Cut-off Point), Such Candidates Will Be Ranked According To Their Age In Descending Order, In The Merit.
5. Shortlisting, one or more rounds of Personal/Tele phone/Video Interview and CTC negotiation.
How to Apply:
1. The process of Registration is complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through Online mode on or before the last date for payment of fee.
2. Before applying, candidates are requested to ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria for the post as on the date of eligibility.
3. Candidate can apply for more than one post.
4. Candidates are required to upload all required documents (brief resume, ID proof, age proof, caste certificate, PWD Certificate (if applicable), educational qualification, experience etc.) failing which their application/candidature will not be considered for shortlisting/ interview.
5. Short listing will be provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of all details/ documents with the original when a candidate reports for interview (if called).
6. In case a candidate is called for interview and is found not satisfying the eligibility criteria (Age, Educational Qualification and Experience etc.) he/ she will neither be allowed to appear for the interview nor be entitled for reimbursement of any travelling expenses.
7. Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers regularly for details and updates (including the list of shortlisted/ selected candidates). The Call (letter/ advice), where required, will be sent by e-mail only (no hard copy will be sent).
8. All Revisions/ Corrigendum (If Any) Will Be Hosted On The Bank’s Website Only.
9. In case more than one candidate scores same marks as cut-off marks in the final merit list (common marks at cut-off point), such candidates will be ranked in the merit according to their age in descending order.
10. Hard copy of application & other documents not to be sent to this office.
12. Online Registration Of Application & Payment Of Fees: From 28.09.2021 To 18.10.2021
13. Details of Document to be uploaded:
I. Brief Resume (PDF)
II. ID Proof (PDF)
III. Proof of Date of Birth (PDF)
IV. Caste certificate (PDF)
V. PWD certification (if applicable) (PDF)
VI. Educational Certificates: Relevant Mark-Sheets/ Degree Certificate (PDF)
VII. Experience certificates (PDF)/Driving Licence (Two-wheeler) (PDF)
VIII. Form-16/Offer Letter/Latest Salary slip from current employer (PDF)
IX. NOC (If applicable) (PDF)
X. Recent Photograph
Published on: 28 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
State Bank Of India Recruitment for following posts:
About State Bank Of India Recruitment
About State Bank Of India
State Bank of India is an Indian multinational public sector bank and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. SBI is the 43rd largest bank in the world and ranked 221st in the Fortune Global 500 list of the world's biggest corporations of 2020, being the only Indian bank on the list.
State Bank Of India (SBI) is India's largest bank, thus the largest employer in Banking sector. SBI often have an opening for Clerical Staffs, Cadre Officers, General Managers, Probationary officers, etc. To apply for openings at SBI, one needs to apply online. SBI recruitment process including preliminary examination followed by SBI Recruitment Test, and then Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Candidates should be computer literate. Central Recruitment & Promotion Department is responsible for major recruitment in SBI
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 334 vacancies in total. Relationship Manager: 334 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Relationship Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Relationship Manager: INR 600000 - 2800000(Per Year),
When can I can apply for Relationship Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at State Bank Of India
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Nariman Point, Mumbai
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Relationship Manager, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 18th October, 2021
MySarkariNaukri.com is the best website to look for State Bank India government jobs or sarkari naukri for State Bank India. Get full details of State Bank India jobs such as eligibility criteria, number of posts, qualifications required, application process, State Bank India Jobs Recruitment process and lots more. Browse all 2021 State Bank India Government Jobs in India
Checkout the recent employment oppurtunities for State Bank India in Government Sector. We have the latest jobs for State Bank India in India. We are the first to announce any recruitment for State Bank India as soon as it is announced.
Start your job search for State Bank India today - for FREE!
Register now, and keep informed about all the government jobs for State Bank India for FREE. You can also get State Bank India Government Job alerts through Mobile.
- University of Mumbai Invites Application for Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Jamia Millia Islamia (JMI) Invites Application for Guest Faculty / Assistant Professor Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee Invites Application for Postdoctoral Fellowship Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Scientist B Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Invites Application for Constable Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Gujarat Police Invites Application for 10459 Constable Recruitment 2021
- National Institute for Empowerment of Persons with Multiple Disabilities Invites Application for Tutor Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- Punjab Agricultural University Invites Application for Junior Typing Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Collectorate Nabarangpur Invites Application for House Mother/ House Father Recruitment 2021
- Regional Medical Research Centre, NE Region Invites Application for Project Technical Officer Recruitment 2021