Steel Authority of India Limited Invites Application for Doctor Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)
invites applications for recruitment of Doctor
Ispat Bhawan Lodi Road
, New Delhi, 110003 Delhi
Number of Vacancy: 2 sPosts
|SAIL Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Total Vacancy||2 Posts|
|Job Locations||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||Upper Age Limit: 69 years as on 21/10/2021|
|Posted on||05 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: MBBS
Corporate Office, SAIL invites Doctors to appear in the interview for engagement on contractual basis, with the following specification:
1. Name of the Post: Doctors
2. Nos. to be engaged: 02
3. Essential Qualification: MBBS
4. Tenure of Engagement: The tenure of contractual engagement of Doctors would be for a period of 01 (one) year, or till attaining the age of 70 years whichever is earlier. The tenure can be further extended for a period of 01 (one) year. However, the maximum period for engagement under the same contract would not be more than 03 years. The tenure of engagement shall be subject to the upper age limit of 70 years.
(i) Monthly Consolidated Remuneration shall be as under: Rs. 70,000/-
(ii) The above monthly remuneration shall be applicable for engagement for a minimum 8 hours a day for six days in a week or 48 hours in a week. However, if engagement is for less than 8 hours per day/48 hours in a week, the rates shall be pro-rated accordingly.
6. Other Benefits:
(i) Post-paid SIM under CUG including monthly call charges, monthly rental & applicable taxes shall be provided with the monthly ceiling of Rs. 350/- .
(ii) In case of ex-employees of SAIL, the medical benefits applicable / available for ex-employees will continue.
Age Limit: Upper Age Limit: 69 years as on 21/10/2021
Selection of the candidates for contractual engagement will be done through Walk-in Interview.
How to Apply:
a) Time, Date and Venue of Walk-In Interview:
1. Date of Walk-In Interview: 21st October, 2021
2. Venue of Interview: 3rd Floor, Conference Room, Ispat Bhawan, Lodi Road, New Delhi- 110 003
3. Registration of Candidates: 9:30 AM to 10:00 AM on 21st October, 2021 at the Venue
4. Verification of documents before Interview: Between 10.00 AM to 11.00 AM on 21st October, 2021
5. Interview: 11:00 AM onwards on 21st October, 2021.
a) The candidate must be an Indian National possessing the requisite qualification from an MCI recognized institute, recognized by State Govt./Central Govt.
b) All certificates and documents in support of eligibility will be verified at the time of Walk-In interview. Candidate who fails to produce the same in original will not be allowed to attend the interview.
c) Reservation, if any, will be followed as per applicable Presidential Directives/ Government guidelines.
d) The engagement is purely on “contractual basis” and is not be construed as giving rise to any right to regular appointment in any manner. SAIL reserves the sole authority to consider the cases as per its rules, and decision of SAIL in this regard shall be firm and binding.
e) SAIL reserves the right to reject any application, or cancel the candidature, or the whole process of selection, or admit less than the number of doctors indicated, without assigning any reason thereof and no enquiry or correspondence will be entertained in this connection. The decision of the SAIL management for this purpose shall be final and binding.
f) Candidature of an applicant is liable to be rejected at any stage of the selection process, or after selection, in case any information provided by the candidate is found to be false, or is found not to be in conformity with requisite eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement.
g) Engagement can be terminated by giving one months’ notice by either of the parties. However, in case of poor performance/ moral turpitude / conviction by a Court of Law / insolvency / loss of license to practice / grave misconduct / financial irregularity, the contract can be terminated immediately. The performance of the Doctor so engaged will be reviewed on periodic basis and the tenure can be curtailed or extended, subject to satisfactory performance. Absence from duty without permission shall be liable for termination of engagement.
h) No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Walk-In interview/Selection Process.
i) Joining of the candidate subject to Medical Fitness.
j) Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi.
Published on: 05 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment for following posts:
About Steel Authority of India Limited Recruitment
About Steel Authority of India Limited
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) is one of the largest steel makers in India. With a turnover of Rs. 45,555 crore, the company is among the top five highest profit earning corporates of the country.
Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL) was established on 19th January 1954. SAIL is the largest state owned steel making company and one of the top steelmakers in the world. It s located in New Delhi. SAIL produces Steel, flat steel products, long steel products, wire products & plates. Steel Authority of India Limited recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Medical Professionals, Manager (Projects), Management Trainee (Technical/ Administration), Pharmacist Trainee, X Ray Technician Trainee, Nursing Sister Trainee, Laboratory Technician Trainee, Anesthesiologist Assistant Trainee, Dental (Hygiene) Trainee, ECG Technician Trainee, OCC Health Technician Trainee, Junior Assistant (Trainee), Assistant Manager (Mechanical), Medical Service Provider (Trainee), Attendant Cum Technician (Trainee), Operator Cum Technician (Trainee), Manager, Assistant Manager, Medical Officer, Mining Foreman, Mining Mate, Junior Assistant (Trainee). Interested candidates can pursue courses in Engineering Degree in Mechanical/ Mineral Dressing/ Civil/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Automation, Degree in Engineering in the disciplines of Mechanical, Electrical, Metallurgy, Electronics, Instrumentation, Ceramics, Civil, Computer Science (IT), Mining or Chemical Engineering, Bachelors' degree in any discipline with full time MBA/PG Diploma in Management in Human Resources/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Personnel Management/ Masters in Human Resources & Organizational Development for HR discipline,Marketing for Marketing discipline and Production / Operations /Materials/ Logistics/ Supply Chain Management. for Materials discipline. For Finance : CA/ICWA, 10+2 with Diploma in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Radiography, B.Sc (Nursing), B.Sc. (Medical Lab Technology), 10+2 in Science with Diploma in OT Technician Course, B.Sc in Dentistry, B.Sc with Diploma in ECG Technician course, 10+2 in Science with Degree in Occupational Hygiene, Graduation in any discipline & Diploma in Computer Application with proficiency in MS Office Package & Minimum Typing speed on PC of 40 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. in English, 10+2 (Science) with Bachelor Degree in Paramedical Technology (Cardio-technology), Matriculation and ITI in relevant trades (Fitter / Electrician / Welder / Plumbing), Post Graduate Degree in Engineering in Metallurgy and / or Material Science, Graduate Degree in Mechanical Engineering, MBBS, Matriculation and Diploma in Mining, for a great career at Steel Authority of India Limited.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 2 vacancies in total. Doctor: 2 sPosts,
What is the Pay Scale for Doctor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:?
The Payscale is as follows Doctor: INR 70000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Doctor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions: job at Steel Authority of India Limited
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Ispat Bhawan Lodi Road , New Delhi
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Doctor, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, Important Instructions:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 21st October, 2021
- Punjab Subordinate Selection Service Board (PSSSB) Invites Application for 2374 Clerk Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Senior Manager Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Project Officer Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service commission (HPSC) Invites Application for 3 Deputy Director of Horticulture Recruitment 2021
- National Institute of Science Education and Research (NISER) Invites Application for Senior Project Associate Recruitment 2021
- GBPUAT Invites Application for Project Fellow (PF) Recruitment 2021
- Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) Invites Application for Technical Advisor Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for Professional Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- Anna University Invites Application for 4 Professional Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Millets Research (IIMR) Invites Application for Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Centre for Development of Imaging Technology (C-DIT) Invites Application for PHP Programmer Recruitment 2021
- NISER Invites Application for Deputy Controller of Accounts Recruitment 2021