SVIMS Invites Application for Multi Tasking Staff Recruitment 2021
SVIMS Recruitment 2021
invites applications for recruitment of Multi Tasking Staff
Multi Tasking Staff
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|SVIMS Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Multi Tasking Staff|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Age Limit||40 Years|
|Experience||1 - 3 years|
|Posted on||24 Aug, 2021|
Educational Qualification: High School / Metric / equivalent from a recognized board. Desirable: Work experience in ICMR/DHR recognized diagnostic lab. The candidate must be aware of minimum bio-safety precautions followed in the virology lab.
Age Limit: 40 Years
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The applications with enclosures in the standard format should be submitted at the time of interview (NO application is accepted through e-mail or any other mode) on 06.09.2021. The relevant documents should be attached with the application.
2. Date of interview 06.09.2021
3. Late and incomplete applications or applications not submitted in the prescribed formator without photo and signature will not be considered.
4. Separate application should be submitted for each post. Engagement of application for a particular position will be decided by selection committee/appointing authority.
5. In the event of selection, a candidate must produce all documents or certificates in original relating to (1) Educational qualifications (2) Date of Birth (3) Experience certificates (4) One recent passport size photograph (5) Identity proof i.e. Aadhar /PAN/Voter ID/Driving License etc. (6) One set of self-attested photocopies of all documents, for verification at the time of joining the post.
Published on: 24 August 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Multi Tasking Staff - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th September 2021||Tirupati, Chittoor|
|Research Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th September 2021||ADDRESS, Tirupati|
|Project Data Entry Operator - ( 1 Posts) Posts||6th September 2021||ADDRESS, Tirupati|
|Project Assistant - ( 1 Posts) Posts||20th March 2020||SVIMS, Tirupati|
|Research Scientist-II (Non-Medical) - ( 1 Posts) Posts||19th October 2019||SVIMS, Tirupati|
About Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences Recruitment
About Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences
Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences (SVIMS) is a Medical Institute under State Legislature Act and a specialty hospital in Tirupati, Andhra Pradesh.
SVIMS was conceived on the lines of All India Institute of Medical Sciences Delhi and was created by an act of the Andhra Pradesh State Legislature. The foundation stone was laid on 18 April 1986 by N. T. Rama Rao, the then Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh. The hospital started functioning from 2 February 1993 and later became a Medical Institute under State Legislature Act in 1995.
The following departments are rendering their services to the public:
Anaesthesiology, Anatomy, Biochemistry, C.T.Surgery, Cardiology, Endocrinology, Gynecology & Obstetrics, General Surgery, Hematology, Medical Gastroenterology, Medical Oncology, Medicine, Microbiology, Nephrology, Neurology, Neurosurgery, Nuclear Medicine, Pathology, Physiology, Radiology, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Gastroenterology, Surgical Oncology, Transfusion Medicine, and Urology.
SVIMS recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Financial Controller, Security Officer, Chartered Accountant, Chief Security Officer.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in CA + MBA(FINANCE), Degree, Post Graduate qualification in commerce for a great career at SVIMS.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Multi Tasking Staff: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Multi Tasking Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Multi Tasking Staff: INR 18000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Multi Tasking Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Sri Venkateswara Institute of Medical Sciences
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Tirupati, Chittoor
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 6th September, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Multi Tasking Staff, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 6th September, 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Central Steriliser Technician Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Registrar Clerk Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Junior Engineer Recruitment 2021
- SVNIRTAR Invites Application for Cashier Recruitment 2021
- BPSC 67th CCE Combined (Preliminary) Competitive Examination 2021 (729 Vacancy)
- Ramagundam Fertilizers and Chemicals Limited (RFCL) Invites Application for 17 Executive Recruitment 2021
- Central Council for Research in Yoga & Naturopathy (CCRYN) Invites Application for Research Officer Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Yoga Therapist Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Multi Task Attendant Recruitment 2021
- CCRYN Invites Application for Admin-cum-Accounts Officer Recruitment 2021
- VMMC & Safdarjung Hospital Invites Application for Clinical Embryologist Recruitment 2021