TNAU Invites Application for Technical Assistant Worker Recruitment 2021
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
invites applications for recruitment of Technical Assistant Worker
Technical Assistant Worker
Agricultural University, Coimbatore, 641003 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|TNAU Vacancy 2021 Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Technical Assistant Worker|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||23 Sep, 2021|
Educational Qualification: Diploma in Agricultural / Horticulture
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The date, time and place of interview may be confirmed well in advance with concerned employer prior to the interview. All original certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, publications and other relevant documents should be produced at the time of interview.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed application form available with Dean, Centre for Students Welfare / Deans of the affiliated colleges concern along with the self attested xerox copies of the relevant supportive documents.
3. The application should be submitted to the concerned employer before the due date for further processing.
4. Place, Date and Time of Interview: The Director Research, TNAU, Coimbatore. 01.10.2021 09.30 a.m.
Published on: 24 September 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Recruitment for following posts:
About Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Recruitment
About Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
The Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) was established as an Agricultural School at Saidapet, Tamil Nadu, in the year 1868 and it was later relocated at Coimbatore. In 1920 it was affiliated to Madras University. TNAU assumed full responsibilities of Agricultural Education and Research and supported the State Agricultural Department by delivering research products. Agricultural College and Research Institute, Coimbatore and Agricultural College and Research Institute, Madurai formed the nucleus of the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University while it was established in 1971.
TNAU offers courses in B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.E.(Agriculture), B.Sc.(Home Science), B.Sc.(Forestry), B.Sc.(Horticulture), B.Sc.(Forestry), B.E.(Agriculture), B.Sc.(Agriculture), B.Tech.(Food Process Engineering), B.Tech.(Agricultural Biotechnology), B.Tech.(Horticulture), B.Tech.(Energy and Environmental Engineering), B.Tech.(Bioinformatics), B.Tech.(Agricultural Information Technology) and B.S.(Agribusiness Management).
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Technical Assistant, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Teaching Assistant, Computer Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture, M.Sc. (Agricultural Microbiology) with NET Qualification, B.Tech. (Agricultural Information Technology) for a great career at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Technical Assistant Worker: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Technical Assistant Worker, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Technical Assistant Worker: INR 16000(Per Month),
When can I can apply for Technical Assistant Worker, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Agricultural University, Coimbatore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Technical Assistant Worker, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 1st October, 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Data Entry Operator Recruitment 2021
- NITRD Invites Application for Junior Medical Officer Recruitment 2021
- National Academy of Agricultural Research Management Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- International Institute for Population Sciences Invites Application for Secretariat Coordinator Recruitment 2021
- Bank of Baroda Invites Application for Business Correspondent Supervisors Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Executive Engineer Recruitment 2021
- National Technical Research Organisation Invites Application for Deputy Director Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Lab Attendant Recruitment 2021
- All India Institute of Medical Sciences Invites Application for Senior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Advanced Centre for Treatment Research and Education in Cancer (ACTREC) Invites Application for Adhoc Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- Bharati College Invites Application for Library Attendant Recruitment 2021