Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Invites Application for Contractual Teaching Assistant Recruitment 2021
Vacancy Circular No:
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
invites applications for recruitment of Contractual Teaching Assistant
Contractual Teaching Assistant
Agricultural University , Coimbatore, 641003 Tamil Nadu
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
|TNAU Announced Job Notification For Contractual Teaching Assistant Vacancies - Freshers Can Apply Recruitment 2021||Details|
|Job Role||Contractual Teaching Assistant|
|Total Vacancy||1 Post|
|Posted on||07 Oct, 2021|
Educational Qualification: M.Phil/Ph.D
1. Name of the Employer: The Dean (Agriculture), Agricultural College and Research Institute, Coimbatore.
2. Qualification: Doctoral Degree in the relevant discipline from SAU/CAU with two years of Masters and four years of Bachelor’s degree from SAU / CAU
3. Name of the Post: Contractual Teaching Assistant (Soil Science & Agrl. Chemistry, Soil and Water Conservation Engineering, Farm Machinery & Power Engineering, Agricultural Entomology, Plant Pathology, Plant Breeding & Genetics, Agronomy, Horticulture, Physical Education)
4. Pay (Rs.): As per the University Guidelines
Age Limit: As Per Rules Age
Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How to Apply:
1. The date, time and place of interview may be confirmed well in advance with concerned employer prior to the interview. All original certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, publications and other relevant documents should be produced at the time of interview.
2. Eligible candidates are requested to apply in the prescribed application form available with Dean, Centre for Students Welfare / Deans of the affiliated colleges concern along with the self attested xerox copies of the relevant supportive documents.
3. The application should be submitted to the concerned employer before the due date for further processing.
4. Place, Date and Time of Interview: The Application should be submitted on or before 10.00 a.m. on 25.10.2021 The Dean, AC & RI, Coimbatore 25.10.2021 10.30 a.m.
Published on: 07 October 2021
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Recruitment for following posts:
About Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) Recruitment
About Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
The Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU) was established as an Agricultural School at Saidapet, Tamil Nadu, in the year 1868 and it was later relocated at Coimbatore. In 1920 it was affiliated to Madras University. TNAU assumed full responsibilities of Agricultural Education and Research and supported the State Agricultural Department by delivering research products. Agricultural College and Research Institute, Coimbatore and Agricultural College and Research Institute, Madurai formed the nucleus of the Tamil Nadu Agricultural University while it was established in 1971.
TNAU offers courses in B.Sc. (Horticulture), B.E.(Agriculture), B.Sc.(Home Science), B.Sc.(Forestry), B.Sc.(Horticulture), B.Sc.(Forestry), B.E.(Agriculture), B.Sc.(Agriculture), B.Tech.(Food Process Engineering), B.Tech.(Agricultural Biotechnology), B.Tech.(Horticulture), B.Tech.(Energy and Environmental Engineering), B.Tech.(Bioinformatics), B.Tech.(Agricultural Information Technology) and B.S.(Agribusiness Management).
Tamil Nadu Agricultural University recruitment offers great career opportunities for several posts such as Technical Assistant, Senior Research Fellow (SRF), Teaching Assistant, Computer Assistant.
Interested candidates can pursue courses in Diploma in Agriculture / Horticulture, M.Sc. (Agricultural Microbiology) with NET Qualification, B.Tech. (Agricultural Information Technology) for a great career at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Contractual Teaching Assistant: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Contractual Teaching Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:?
The Payscale is as follows Contractual Teaching Assistant: INR Not Disclosed,
When can I can apply for Contractual Teaching Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply: job at Tamil Nadu Agricultural University (TNAU)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Agricultural University , Coimbatore
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Contractual Teaching Assistant, Selection Procedure, How to Apply:, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 25th October, 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur (IIT Kanpur) Invites Application for Senior Project Mechanic Recruitment 2021
- NIVH Invites Application for Research Associate Recruitment 2021
- University of Delhi Invites Application for Warden Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Invites Application for 161 Block Health Statistician Recruitment 2021
- TNPSC Invites Application for 30 Computer cum Vaccine Store Keeper Recruitment 2021
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for Statistical Assistant Recruitment 2021
- VIT University Invites Application for Project Assistant-II Recruitment 2021
- AIIMS Raipur Invites Application for 20 Junior Resident Recruitment 2021
- National Fertilizers Limited (NFL) Invites Application for 36 Attendant Grade I Recruitment 2021
- Indian Institute of Technology Gandhinagar Invites Application for Trainee Recruitment 2021
- Indira Gandhi National Tribal University (IGNTU) Invites Application for Field Investigator Recruitment 2021
- Institute of Advanced Study in Science & Technology Invites Application for Associate Professor I Recruitment 2021