Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU) Invites Application for RAS Technician Recruitment 2019
Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University (TNJFU)
invites applications for recruitment of Recirculatory Aquaculture Systems (RAS) Technician
Recirculatory Aquaculture Systems (RAS) Technician
Number of Vacancy: 1 Posts
Educational Qualification: B.F.Sc./M.F.Sc./ B.Tech (Fisheries Engineering) /M.Sc (Zoology or allied sciences).
20000/- Per Month
Age Limit: As Per Rules
How to Apply:
Interested candidates are requested to attend interview on 14.09.2019 at Advanced Research Farm Facility, Madhavaram, by 10 AM along with a copy of Biodata. Note: The post is purely temporary and contractual and may be terminated without any notice to the individual after joined. The selected candidate while joining should produce bond for working in the project for entire period of project. No. TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Published on: 05 September 2019
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) Recruitment for following posts:
|Job Title / Posts||Last Date||Job Location|
|Senior Research Fellow (SRF) - ( 2 Posts) Posts||20th June 2020||Fisheries College and Research Institute, Thoothukudi|
|Project Assistant - ( 2 Posts) Posts||12th November 2019||Soorakkottai Post, Thanjavur|
|Lab Assistant - ( 3 Posts) Posts|
|Recirculatory Aquaculture Systems (RAS) Technician - ( 1 Posts) Posts||14 September 2019||Vettar River View Campus, Nagapattinam|
|Lab Assistant - ( 3 Posts) Posts||19th August 2019||Soorakkottai Post, Thanjavur|
About Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) Recruitment
About Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU)
The Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) offers Professional education in fishers to take up ventures in promising areas of fisheries across the state, By setting up of national and international accredited testing laboratories for fishery products and diagnosis of fish diseases with state of the art facilities in our priority to serve the fisheries community.
Fish processing sector has a strong linkages, which in turn boost domestic fish processing, export-oriented processing and by-product processing.
The Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU) offers Undergraduate Courses B.F.Sc in discipline of, Taxonomy of Fin-fish / Biology of Flatfish and shellfish / Fundamentals of Microbiology / Freshwater Aquaculture / Soil and Water Chemistry / Aquatic Ecology and Biodiversity etc. And Postgraduate Courses M.F.Sc diploma in, Fish Quality Management / M.F.Sc in Aquaculture / M.F.Sc in Fisheries Biology and Resource Management / M.F.Sc in Aquatic Environment of Fisheries Environment etc.
The Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU), offers recruitment for the posts of, Faculty in various discipline of Fisheries University at level of, Assistant Professor / Associate Professor / Laboratory Attendant / Librarian / Scientific Researcher in Aquaculture / Accountant /Computer Operator / Clerk / Peon Sweeper / Caretaker of Tanks & Ponds, etc.
Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU),
First Line Beach Road, Nagapattinam - 611001,
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 1 vacancies in total. Recirculatory Aquaculture Systems (RAS) Technician: 1 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Recirculatory Aquaculture Systems (RAS) Technician?
The Payscale is as follows Recirculatory Aquaculture Systems (RAS) Technician: INR20000,
When can I can apply for Recirculatory Aquaculture Systems (RAS) Technician job at Tamil Nadu Fisheries University (TNFU)
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in Vettar River View Campus, Nagapattinam
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 14th September, 2019
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Recirculatory Aquaculture Systems (RAS) Technician, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 14th September, 2019
- NEEPCO Invites Application for 94 Technician Apprentice, Graduate Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Allahabad High Court (AHC) Invites Application for 94 Law Clerk Recruitment 2021
- National Dope Testing Laboratory (NDTL) Invites Application for 8 Scientist Recruitment 2021
- NIRDPR Invites Application for Project Manager Recruitment 2021
- Bangalore Metro Rail Corporation (BMRC) Invites Application for Manager, Assistant Manager Recruitment 2021
- Sardarkrushinagar Dantiwada Agricultural University (SDAU) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow Recruitment 2021
- Central Island Agricultural Research Institute (CIARI) Invites Application for Young Professional-II Recruitment 2021
- Delhi Technological University (DTU) Invites Application for Field Investigator, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- North Central Railway (NCR) Invites Application for 1664 Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Guj Info Petro Ltd (GIPL) Invites Application for 8 Software Engineer and Various Posts
- National Payments Corporation India (NPCI) Invites Application for Lead Data Scientist Recruitment 2021
- Telecom Regulatory Authority India (TRAI) Invites Application for Senior Research Officer Recruitment 2021