Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) Invites Application for 46 Assistant Public Prosecutor Recruitment 2018
Vacancy Circular No: 23/2018
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
invites applications for recruitment of Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II
Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II
Number of Vacancy: 46 Posts
i) Must possess B.L. degree,
ii) Must be a member of the Bar,
iii) Must possess adequate knowledge of Tamil and
iv) Experience: Must have had active practice in ‘criminal courts’ for a period of not less than five years.
56100-177500/- Per Month
Age Limit: Should not have completed 34 Years.
Examination Fee: Preliminary Examination fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) is payable online through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card or it can be paid offline at the State Bank of India / Indian Bank within two days from the date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be made in three successive stages viz., (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Written Examination [as proposed in para. 8] (ii) Main Written Examination and (iii) Oral Test in the shape of an interview. Final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants in the main written examination and oral test took together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments. Applicant’s appearance in the main written examination and oral test is compulsory.
How to Apply:
Applications for this job are to be filled online. Please follow the link is given below to apply (or visit the original job details page): http://tnpscexams.net/
Published on: 3rd October 2018
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment for following posts:
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment
About Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission was established in 1923. The commission conduct examinations for direct recruitment to the services of the Tamil Nadu state. The selection process consists of both written examination and oral test. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission offers great career for several posts such as Scientific Assistant, Veterinary Assistant Surgeon, Research Assistant, Assistant Public Prosecutor, Assistant Section Officer, Medical Officer, Radio Supervisor, Chemist, Junior Architect, Foreman and Administrative Officer. Interested candidates can pursue courses in M.Sc., (Forensic Science) Degree, B.V.Sc Degree, B.L. Degree, HPIM (Siddha) or GCIM (Siddha) or M.D. (Siddha) or B.I.M (Siddha) or L.I.M (Siddha) or a degree in B.S.M.S, Degree in Radio Engineering, M.Sc., in Chemistry, Degree in Architecture, Mechanical Engineering, passed S.S.L.C Public Examination, for a great career at Tamil nadu Public Service Commission.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How many vacancies are there?
There are 46 vacancies in total. Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II: 46 Posts,
What is the Pay Scale for Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II?
The Payscale is as follows Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II: INR56100,
When can I can apply for Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II job at Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
You can go through the offical document provided, and follow the instructions to apply online. Always follow the dates mentioned in the official PDF.
Where will I be placed if selected?
The selected candidate will be placed in TNPSC Road, V.O.C.Nagar
When is the Last Date for applying for this job ?
The last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2018
How can I apply for this job?
Complete information regarding this job is given on this page. Link to official document is also provided. The candidates are adivsed to go through it thorouly before Apply Online. If the job interests you and you are eligible for Assistant Public Prosecutor Grade-II, then click on the apply online link given below. You can apply online. Remember the last date to apply for this job is 31st October, 2018
- SJVN Limited Invites Application for 129 Field Officer and Various Posts
- Orissa Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) Invites Application for 50 Management Trainee Recruitment 2021
- SSMC Rewa Invites Application for 74 Lab Attendant and Various Posts
- Instrumentation Limited Invites Application for 21 Trainee Recruitment 2021
- NIRTH Invites Application for 12 Data Entry Operator and Various Posts
- Dr B R Ambedkar Center Biomedical Research (ACBR) Invites Application for Junior Research Fellow, Research Assistant Recruitment 2021
- Shiv Nadar University (SNU) Invites Application for Scientific Officer Recruitment 2021
- JIPMER Invites Application for Data Entry Operator (DEO) Recruitment 2021
- Karnataka State Police (KSP) Invites Application for 250 Follower Recruitment 2021
- OSSSC Invites Application for 529 Statistical Field Surveyor Recruitment 2021
- Chhatrapati Shahu Ji Maharaj University (CSMU) Invites Application for 49 Teaching Vacancy
- Border Security Force (BSF) Invites Application for 269 Constable (GD) Recruitment 2021